Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustydd-Tufnell Park- The Second Time Is ALWAYS better  (Read 1445 times)

Pdubz

When? 19th May 2015
I saw Laura aka bustydd the day before her profile went down and I can probably say i am hooked! This was a last minute punt as on my day of my plans got cancelled, texted Laura in the morning and was confirmed for a 1.00pm slot :), when the text came through, i immediately thought about the last visit and got an instant boner and now have a boner writing this.

Her place: Basement flat, very discrete and a 2 minute walk from the tufnell park station
Who Is Laura: Laura is a curvy size 10-12 polish woman, probably mid 30's, facially id say 7.5/8.
Appearance: Two things really, her massive natural rack and her curvy lickable ass.

1 Hour at £90, this is serious vfm IMO.
Offered a shower which i gracefully accepted, next time il ask her to join me!, nice fit for purpose bathroom, nice toiletries and nice big clean towel, avoided a punter by 3 seconds who was visiting her flatmate

No messing about, laura pounced on me and we were instantly dfk from a good 10 minutes, pretty much everywhere, her dfk is one of the bext ive experienced and with that tounge stud, i had an instant boner and was worried i might shoot my load in my pants.
Clothes came off to reveal her sexy dark navy lingerie, clean tidy pussy which i could spend hours down there, shes very responsive and is instantly wet!.
OWO was amazing, light face fucking and dfk in between, amazing ass which i loved rimming, more owo before pop 1, went for cim last time so unloaded everywhere on her ass and back.

Round 2 was mish and cowgirl, amazing dfk in between, she has a bit of stomach but it didnt bother me at all, pop number 2 was just as good

Round 3 and more dfk followed by her sitting on my face and wanking myself off.

Seriously this girl is amazing and 1 hour is just not enough to try everything, still havent tried anal with her which i will definitely try when her profile is back.

Would I recommend: 100% yes
Would I go back: shes too addictive so of course

HornyByNature

Thought you were planning on quitting?

Nice review and one for the HL when is she back.

Pdubz

That was my last punt before i decided if i should quit or take a break, its been a week and ive had the urge but holding off for a while

marty_mcfly

That was my last punt before i decided if i should quit or take a break, its been a week and ive had the urge but holding off for a while

I believe punting is harder to quit than smoking.

HornyByNature

Offline Lorachoop

Is she still working while her profile is down? If yes, can someone pm me her number please :)

Offline Sa69

I'd also like her number - the one I have for her (old AW one) is off now, along with her profile.