Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlemiss.ella.4.u - Dollis Hill/Neasden  (Read 6008 times)

22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234619) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ella or Gabriella has been on my radar for over a month and when I initially made contact then to see her I had a hard time confirming services as her English is very poor. I ended up deciding not to book her. However, since then I've seen her gain some good fb on AW and decided to give it another chance. This time a  friendly maid pretending to be Ella answered as the English was very good. A booking made, address sent and I recognised it as the same place I had seen Suzee the first time I punted with her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37091.0

Located in a block of flats, plenty of free parking nearby. Ella looks exactly like her pics and her description & size are accurate.

Was met with a friendly and smiling girl, I knew the punt would go down well. A shake of the hands, introduced herself and lead me to sit on the sofa as she explained her services. The room has a massage table for those interested in a massage and it also has a bed. She caters for both services and I told her I was interested in action on the bed. Was asked if I wanted a shower but I had already had one before I set off to see her so she asked me if I could wash my hands in the toilet and gave me a clean flannel, so no anti-bacterial gel used.

Her service is full-on and passionate. Her English is very poor so forget trying to communicate, however she tries to understand and is customer orientated, spoke in Hungarian a lot in what seemed to be dirty lingo so I spoke back in English. She started off the action with a oily wank to get me hard along with passionate and full on DFK, a lot of b2b and intertwining both standing and on the bed. Gave me some good OWO first standing before moving it along to the bed, she goes DT. Fingering was allowed and had two fingers inside with no complaints. She was even trying to get herself off by rubbing her clit furiously. Large breasts which I licked, sucked, grabbed and pulled on her nipples, she didn't complain about any sensitivity which was a good sign. Sex was only in mish, she was enjoying it too much getting herself off and pulling me in and raising her legs as far up as she could to get me in deeper that I thought fuck it and stayed in the same position. Lots of DFK throughout and eventually popped. Stayed inside for a while as we continued kissing and eventually pulled out and she got me cleaned up.

Spent several minutes trying to communicate via google translate. Nice girl, very good attitude towards the punt and punter. An enjoyable punt and will be back to see her.

I see some people ask if any girls provide a massage and oral service without FS or even some who like the fantasy of a massage that turns into FS. This girl is a possibility for those scenarios although I didn't try her massage.

Offline Steve2

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed Sam.

One of my better punts recently. Always a good feeling especially when it's an unknown.

doobes

Thanks for the review SamLP. My HL is slowly being colonised by Hungarian WGs in north London.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review Sam. I've been looking at this profile and wondering if I should or not.

Thanks for the review SamLP. My HL is slowly being colonised by Hungarian WGs in north London.

Yes there are some good Hungarian (along with Polish) W/G in London. We are lucky in this respect (area wise) :)

Offline The_Don

I've been looking at this profile and wondering if I should or not.

Well I have done (review to follow)  :)

Offline SamLP

Thanks guys. Looking forward to the review TD

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ella or Gabriella has been on my radar for over a month and when I initially made contact then to see her I had a hard time confirming services as her English is very poor. I ended up deciding not to book her. However, since then I've seen her gain some good fb on AW and decided to give it another chance. This time a  friendly maid pretending to be Ella answered as the English was very good. A booking made, address sent and I recognised it as the same place I had seen Suzee the first time I punted with her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37091.0

Located in a block of flats, plenty of free parking nearby. Ella looks exactly like her pics and her description & size are accurate.

Was met with a friendly and smiling girl, I knew the punt would go down well. A shake of the hands, introduced herself and lead me to sit on the sofa as she explained her services. The room has a massage table for those interested in a massage and it also has a bed. She caters for both services and I told her I was interested in action on the bed. Was asked if I wanted a shower but I had already had one before I set off to see her so she asked me if I could wash my hands in the toilet and gave me a clean flannel, so no anti-bacterial gel used.

Her service is full-on and passionate. Her English is very poor so forget trying to communicate, however she tries to understand and is customer orientated, spoke in Hungarian a lot in what seemed to be dirty lingo so I spoke back in English. She started off the action with a oily wank to get me hard along with passionate and full on DFK, a lot of b2b and intertwining both standing and on the bed. Gave me some good OWO first standing before moving it along to the bed, she goes DT. Fingering was allowed and had two fingers inside with no complaints. She was even trying to get herself off by rubbing her clit furiously. Large breasts which I licked, sucked, grabbed and pulled on her nipples, she didn't complain about any sensitivity which was a good sign. Sex was only in mish, she was enjoying it too much getting herself off and pulling me in and raising her legs as far up as she could to get me in deeper that I thought fuck it and stayed in the same position. Lots of DFK throughout and eventually popped. Stayed inside for a while as we continued kissing and eventually pulled out and she got me cleaned up.

Spent several minutes trying to communicate via google translate. Nice girl, very good attitude towards the punt and punter. An enjoyable punt and will be back to see her.

I see some people ask if any girls provide a massage and oral service without FS or even some who like the fantasy of a massage that turns into FS. This girl is a possibility for those scenarios although I didn't try her massage.

Glad to hear it was a good punt Sam. :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Glad to hear it was a good punt Sam. :thumbsup:

Thanks Smiths

I saw her again yesterday. Was kept waiting a little before told to come up which was a slight negative, however it was a short notice booking so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Similar to the first time, a good punt. This time I indulged in more positions - cowgirl, standing mish while she lay on the edge of the massage table, standing doggy  and then while she lifted one leg on the table before finishing in mish back on the bed. She can take a pounding.

Again google translate was our interpreter at the end. She made me laugh on the way out when she said "hello darling" I tried to correct her that she should say bye but it was in vain  :D

Offline joe diddley

Thanks for your reports SamLP on both Ella and numerous other women in NW London. My experience with Ella is negative insofar as I booked her about an hour in advance, was given postcode (in Dollis Hill near Gladstone Park), arrived at her estate and called (and texted) to say I'd arrived, only for no-one to answer, call back or text me back. Twenty or so minutes of this with a couple more calls and texts and I went home. So, fellas, while I'm sure she is a good punt, she isn't necessarily (at least in my experience) the most reliable.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that Joe. You can write a review with your experience. Some girls have poor maids who mismanage their bookings, as Ella hardly speaks any English a maid takes her calls. She moved to Harrow a while back so I'm not sure if she has the same maid. I haven't seen her since my last update in this review though. Nothing to do with her, but I'm going through a period where I don't want to see the same girl more than once or twice, apart from a few exceptions.

Offline joe diddley

Yes, I should really start new threads for my reports rather than placing my experiences within existing threads. What you say about Ella and her maid(s), Sam, makes sense.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

On checking the AW profile just now, it has been set to distribute content only.

Offline The_Don

On checking the AW profile just now, it has been set to distribute content only.

I noticed It been up and down over the last few days. When I updating the Wiki

Offline Jbay3004

She was my first ever punt back in August. I saw her when she was living in Dollis Hill with busty lolly and diamond Ariel. GREAT VFM. And a very very good punt.

Showered upon arrival and sorted paper work.

Went into DTOWO best to date tbh.
CIM on offer. No extra charge.

Very flexible also. She may not be to everyone's taste being 4"11 and a size 16.  :D

The language barrier is a definite hurdle that may annoy most. But if you hang in there basic services can be agreed upon and sex positions are obvious.
She performs with great enthusiasm and doesn't fake it.

She does her best to communicate and at one point used google translate.

Genuine lady with a high sex drive.

Once again great VFM.  :thumbsup: