Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East End - Glasgow  (Read 3425 times)

Offline The Man With No Name

Working near Parkhead at the moment and wondering if there's any worthwhile punts in the area the sake of convenience. I emphasise "worthwhile" however - decent looking girls under 35, with the right attitude and services to match. Not haggered old fatties or Romanian scams.

Cheers.

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only

Czech girl in Tollcross area not seen her but had some reviews on here I think

Does seem nice and cheap. But given the reports, I doubt she'd cut the mustard physically.

RandyF

There used to be loads in the East end...can't think of many :thumbsdown: now though 

Erika's alright is she's still up there, just before the Barras area.  Looked chubbier in the flesh than her pics suggest to me, but not a fatty.  She was located just before the Barras, lots of fans.

moosehead69

There used to be loads in the East end...can't think of many :thumbsdown: now though 

Erika's alright is she's still up there, just before the Barras area.  Looked chubbier in the flesh than her pics suggest to me, but not a fatty.  She was located just before the Barras, lots of fans.
She has recently put on some new pics which are an accurate resemblance
She is good and easy to get on with maybe slightly older than your preferred age limit

Boab

Working near Parkhead at the moment and wondering if there's any worthwhile punts in the area the sake of convenience. I emphasise "worthwhile" however - decent looking girls under 35, with the right attitude and services to match. Not haggered old fatties or Romanian scams.

Cheers.
How about this lassie External Link/Members Only ? Think she might fit the bill. Nothing noteworthy down Parkhead so you'd be better looking beyond the Barras.

Offline Smegma

I'd go for her.

A little bit older than what you spec'd, however you will enjoy.

Thanks for the info Gents. Will always welcome more suggestions though, given the state of Glasgow we need it.

How about this lassie External Link/Members Only ? Think she might fit the bill. Nothing noteworthy down Parkhead so you'd be better looking beyond the Barras.

Thanks, Boab. Have you see her here then? I've banged April before and noticed she was here. Have tried to call her a couple of times to no avail, so being her typical scatter-brained self. Cracking dirty ride though, so would happily see her again if I can. Anyone else successfully seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is only 5 minutes away

:hi:

Never actually thought about Celine before. Is she still in the Dennistoun area? Good feedback but only a couple of reviews on here. Take it she has a pretty good rep though?

I'd go for her.

A little bit older than what you spec'd, however you will enjoy.

Your link doesn't work Smegma. Who are you talking about? Can you post another?

Cheers, Gents.

Offline hornysixtynine

How was April manwithnomane? Apart from cracking ride I mean, physically? theres a couple of photos on aw that look good, but a couple that put me off, specifically the one from behind with short hair. The pic of her out drinking looks great.

Theres a chick Lucy May (apologies for no link) who I think is at that side of glasgow, sounds very promising but hard to get hold of

Offline hornysixtynine

*manwithnoname - no mane sounds like a dig hahaha

JazzMan

Opened a can of worms by asking about Glasgow East End.
All the usual old fat slags are being touted.
Hidden Image/Members Only

RandyF

It's mostly gypo up the Eastend now Jazz.  Larger older tinkers like thak Evak/Evik whatsherface one.

Dunno what they did with the old guard fat munters.  Ate them maybe, threw a a set reins on them, use them to tow there caravans. No idea, but they seem to have disappeared - matrons like Erika, live on of course.

Lena looks a good bet, she's on my to do list for the near future.

Lucy May is the real deal. Deepthroat is first class, loves a good face fucking. Not seen her for over a year now though, she was a large young lady the last time we met but pretty. She's a Geordie, think she spends a bit of time back home quite regularly. Never actually fucked her though, never got my the sucking.

grey402

I agree with Lucy may altho she isn't large anymore, seen her in Edinburgh she lost a shed of weight half the girl. Excellent blowjob

Offline mr small

Never actually thought about Celine before. Is she still in the Dennistoun area? Good feedback but only a couple of reviews on here. Take it she has a pretty good rep.

Still in Dennistoun, nice fit body. Worth a punt  :hi:

*manwithnoname - no mane sounds like a dig hahaha

Hah! Nae bother, 69. I've plenty of roar, I'll have you know.

Was over a year ago when I saw her. Nice, trim and dirty then, albeit in need of a tan, but couldn't speak for her now. By all accounts, she's put on a bit, but nothing too offensive. Search her most recent reviews and you'll see what I mean. Getting hold of her though is a whole other challenge...

I agree with Lucy may altho she isn't large anymore, seen her in Edinburgh she lost a shed of weight half the girl. Excellent blowjob

What sort of size is she, Grey? Don't mind a few curves but can't be doing with fatties. If that's what I was after, I'd drag 'em back from Sauchiehall St for nothing.

grey402

Terrible with sizes but she's slim now with abit of curves put it this way I picked her up and fucked her, only problem I have as I've mentioned before is Her height shes tiny but very pretty and a great wee ride

She really must have lost a shit load of weight then, I'd have struggled to give her a piggy back last time I seen her. I'm defo up for looking her up again if she's lost a bit of weight.