Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saunas  (Read 7692 times)

Bigman82

I have been punting for a few years now but have yet to enjoy the experience of a sauna.  I am wondering how they work exactly- do you pay at the door and in the room with the girl?  How long do you get in the room once you have picked the lucky lady?  How long do you get in the sauna and on average what does it cost?  I know I have a lot of questions but as I said I've never been in one so not sure how it all works.  Any help would be appreciated thanks.

JazzMan

30 mins £20 - Girl £45
45 mins £25 - Girl £55
60 mins £35  -Girl £70

Pay at the door.
Pay the girl in the room at the end.

You go in.
They give you a towel and a locker key.
Have a shower.
Go to the lounge where all the girls are.
You pick a girl and go to the room.

The best place if it's your first time is London Street because it's more relaxed and a larger lounge.
If you tell them you're new they will show you around.

Bigman82

Thanks for the info.  Does the time - let's say 30 min start from when you enter the sauna itself or once you are in the room?  Also are there any "extra" charges once you're with the girl?  Ie anal

Online Name Not Found

There's a recent thread her that you might find useful https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28336.0

Clock starts ticking when you enter the room.

JazzMan

Thanks for the info.  Does the time - let's say 30 min start from when you enter the sauna itself or once you are in the room?  Also are there any "extra" charges once you're with the girl?  Ie anal

The time only starts when you enter the room with the girl.
Also you don't need to take a locker key.
You can have a shower in the room and get undressed there.
Ectra charges, yes.
Once you're in the room it's just like any other punt.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:59:47 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Matterhorn

In my opinion, Blair Street ("BSS") is a better sauna than London Street ("LSS").

The service at BSS is better and more intimate - OWO, DFK, cunnilingus etc - Paula, Heidi and Daisy particularly.

LSS is good and I would say the girls are very attractive (and mostly Romanian), but when in the room, the service is lacking and really not that intimate at all - I've often left thinking that was a waste of money, given that I could have went to BSS 10 minutes up the road!

I do, however, appreciate that saunas are a subjective thing - This is just my opinion from personal experience.

JazzMan

In my opinion, Blair Street ("BSS") is a better sauna than London Street ("LSS").

The service at BSS is better and more intimate - OWO, DFK, cunnilingus etc - Paula, Heidi and Daisy particularly.

LSS is good and I would say the girls are very attractive (and mostly Romanian), but when in the room, the service is lacking and really not that intimate at all - I've often left thinking that was a waste of money, given that I could have went to BSS 10 minutes up the road!

I do, however, appreciate that saunas are a subjective thing - This is just my opinion from personal experience.

For a first time visit London Street is the best because it has a large lounge and you can see straight away what's there.
And they show you around.

Offline Largs43

Plenty of tips & reviews if you search on here for each sauna by name, or by its short name (LSS, BSS, NTS).

Think about your priorities for the punt to help you choose a venue & a girl; is it more important to get OWO, CIM, a filthy time or the best-looking girl....etc....

Don't choose a girl who looks bored or isn't looking welcoming!

Bigman82

Are there pics of any of the girls so I could look before I go

JazzMan

Are there pics of any of the girls so I could look before I go

No but there are plenty of reviews that describe them.

RandyF

Does one have to undress in front of other gentleman, in these establishments?

JazzMan

Does one have to undress in front of other gentleman, in these establishments?

No.
You can just ask for a towel and not a locker key.
You then sit in the lounge with all your clothes on and pick a girl when you are ready to do so.
You then have a shower in the room. (with the girl, if that turns you on?)

bbb

Usually yes. LSS is the best in this respect as you get a little cubicle with a curtain you can use if you're a bit shy, Other places like BSS and NTS are a bit more gung-ho male-locker-room style. (aother reason why LSS is a better for a first punt, it's a bit more pedestrian).

Online Name Not Found

I've always found they are quite happy for you to get changed in the room once you've picked a girl. Make sure you're a quick undresser though - it's you own time you're wasting by that point   :D

RandyF

Aye thanks lads, it's was more the discretion aspect I was thinking about, and not that I've got a small cock web feet  or some other weird shit going on  :coolgirl:

Offline f_angel

One query from a fairly regular parlour user... why no mention of Scorpio?

JazzMan

Feel free to let us know what's happening at Scorpio?
Not been there for years.
It was looking a bit run down then.

Online willie loman

Most of the posters on this forum are regular users of saunas, and most of us over the years have decided that best value is new town, blair st, London st.  Main prob ive had over the years at scorpio, are the girls start putting her clothes on as soon as you have had your squirt, so you are always out of the room early, have been over charged in the room, watched with mild horror the girl getting dressed without showering, not being refunded although there was a unacceptable wait for a room, having basic service ro refused in the room,Haig the owner also lets the girls eat their lunch or whatever in the lounge, a strict no no elsewhere. As a general rule scorpio is the last chance saloon for the wgs, they have been moved on elsewhere, you might be lucky and find a new girl, but they don't stay cos the place aint busy. If you are in the dressing room you never hear anyone phoning. I sometimes go down to visit a girl who has fallen out with the management elsewhere, but other than that its usually a waste of time and money, and nowadays an orgasm.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Another question from a sauna-newbie... if you do make use of the shower facilities in LS, do you then stroll into the lounge where the girls hang out with just a towel draped around your waist, or do you get a robe or something? I'm not necessarily bothered either way, but would like to know beforehand what to expect.

bbb

Another question from a sauna-newbie... if you do make use of the shower facilities in LS, do you then stroll into the lounge where the girls hang out with just a towel draped around your waist, or do you get a robe or something? I'm not necessarily bothered either way, but would like to know beforehand what to expect.

A bit of both at LSS, some guys just like wearing their towel, some put on a robe. I'm a towel guy, the towel you get is always freshly washed, whereas the robes you find in  there don't get a clean between guys wearing them, so god knows what state they might be in  :vomit:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Tx for the info and the health warning bbb... much appreciated! Will be curious to see whether the girls are in an at least moderately revealing state of undress as well, to help me in my selection :D

... And one more practical thing: given that you pay the girl at the end, does that mean that you somehow not put your wallet in the locker when you shower, and then take it up with you?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:53:59 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline foreverchanges

Tx for the info and the health warning bbb... much appreciated! Will be curious to see whether the girls are in an at least moderately revealing state of undress as well, to help me in my selection :D

The time to have gone to LSS on that score was about a decade ago when the girls seemed to be in competition with each other to see who could wear the most miniscule outfit imaginable.

Online willie loman

... And one more practical thing: given that you pay the girl at the end, does that mean that you somehow not put your wallet in the locker when you shower, and then take it up with you?
In London st you are given a wallet for your money etc, they also have the most revealing outfits, in scorpio and the new town you can hear the  action from the rooms, when you are changing, in London st and blair st the rooms are downstairs. One other problem with scorpio is that the boss sits in the lounge with the girls, so chat is always a bit awkward

Minion Phil

The parrot must be long dead from London Street. Shows how long I've been away. I do like Blair street. decent showers, decent rooms, and great girls. But could be a bit unnerving for the newbie if you time it with the wrong crowd at the City Cafe.
Newtown is Blair streets unkempt sister. Don't bring a cat because you can't swing one anywhere. Small rooms, smaller selection of girls. :bomb:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks again all for the info  :thumbsup:

I picked LSS this morning for my first visit to an Edinburgh sauna; review of Rebeca (her spelling) to go up asap!

Offline foreverchanges

The parrot must be long dead from London Street. Shows how long I've been away.

Yeah ...YoYo went to an Old Parrot's Retirement Home shortly after it was discovered that after all those years he was in fact female.

Now with Davy,  Big Bruce and Lisa in The Great Sauna In The Sky (and probably still shitting on unsuspecting punters' heads).

bepi

Apart from Sophie at Newtown sauna which sauna girls do cum in mouth , any sauna?

aether83

Never been to a sauna before and was thinking of going to lss. What are the day shift girls like on a saturday and how much for 30/45 min session. CAn you cum multiple times in the session?

Online willie loman

Apart from Sophie at Newtown sauna which sauna girls do cum in mouth , any sauna?

Don't think cim is that rare, its swallowing that the girls find difficult, personally neither interests me, if I cant get hard enough to ejaculate in the girl, I don't bother , save your orgasm for another day, but back in the day, Heidi up in blair st did it, but that was 6yrs ago.

Shuggy68

Don't choose a girl who looks bored or isn't looking welcoming!

or looking desperate....

sach321001

In LSS, Can you cum multiple times in the session?

JazzMan

In LSS, Can you cum multiple times in the session?

No.
But you can do anything in any sauna if you ask and they agree and you pay extra.