Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyemily106 – London  (Read 2847 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I do think Emily has been reviewed recently and was eager to see her for myself, but one thing a reviewer mentioned was the prolonged massage before start of any action – so I figured I would try her out and see for myself. Here I my report:

The Experience:
I gave her a call and asked if I could see her in the afternoon and she replied that I would only be able to see her a few hours after my intended time – fine by me. Got a message later inviting me over a lot sooner so I trekked off to see her.
I have not punted with anyone around Portland Street before so was kinda looking forward to seeing how the apartments compared to other parts of Paddington etc…I reached a council block…Oh well.
When she opened the door it was a bit dark in the flat but I could see she was very sexy indeed. With heels she stands tall and my initial impression was she would be 5,7 ish. She showed to be an excellent dress size 8, and very, very much like her pictures.
I stayed an hour but confirmed that more than one cum was permitted, and paid extra £10 for CIM.
A quick shower later I had her in the bedroom and peeled off her clothes. When she stood off the heels I saw she was a 5,5 or 5,4 – not as tall as. We had some light kissing (my choice as she had sticky lipstick which I did not like much), and we went to the bed where she gave meet a good OWO. She sped up and I concluded in her mouth. Some spilt out, but she quickly cleaned me up with wipes.
After she freshened up I got a soft massage from her and then started round 2. Round 2 was a bit awkward after the first few mins and had to change the condom to a bigger one. But then the grind was smooth and at pace.
We chatted on a few things and I gave her a massage too.
No smoking in the flat.
An excellent experience and she will be a regular visit for me.

Reflection:
•   Same girl in the pictures – with very seductive eyes and pretty face.
•   Good OWO with CIM – though not too deep, she did employ her tongue with good effect.
•   Light kissing with sticky lippy-sticky.
•   No smoking.
•   Nice figure but skin was not so smooth on this occasion – not a biggie for me.
•   £130 - for 1 hour with CIM – so maybe pricey for some.

The Journey:
Firstly thanks to previous reviews on her.
She has Sweet Amanda as one of her friends but I did not see her. I think DUO is available.

Offline PLeisure

cheers, FBM - nice review  :thumbsup:

Good conversational English?
Cute butt? By this, I mean firm, not dimpled.
She looks lovely - glad it was a decent punt  :hi:

The Polski girls are really leading the way atm, it seems

FlyingBreadMan

Actually she has a nice firm and smallish butt. It is very holdable, and nice. Hope that helps. See pics.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review. Is fingering allowed?

FlyingBreadMan

I didn't poke about, but I am nor sure.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review. Is fingering allowed?
Earlier reviews indicate no fingering but clit play allowed.

My remaining concern is no FK..  :(

Online lewishamguy

She does allow gentle rubbing in her pussy. And yes there are no FK/DFK. Not a full version of GFE, but she's good at b2b massage.

:hi:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 10:46:07 am by lewishamguy »

Offline shagbambi

Thanks all for clarifying my question.

Online tigerfeet

I have not punted with anyone around Portland Street before so was kinda looking forward to seeing how the apartments compared to other parts of Paddington etc…I reached a council block…Oh well.
Thanks for the review, I have this girl on my HL  - did the area feel safe? I hate getting an address to find it's some grim sink estate then having to bail

Looks like she's taken over External Link/Members Only now though

FlyingBreadMan

Its a council block, but a well maintained one. No evidence of anti social behavior.

The "sink estates" (to use your term) would be more on the edge of the city, like zone 4, 5.

Online lewishamguy

Thanks for the review, I have this girl on my HL  - did the area feel safe? I hate getting an address to find it's some grim sink estate then having to bail

I've been to that place few times already and didn't notice anything unusual and her flat is just behind the Metropolitan Police Station. :sarcastic:

Looks like she's taken over External Link/Members Only now though

Nope it's not her profile. This profile belongs to Amanda.
  :hi: