Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tag teaming a British prossie in cardiff/South Wales any takers  (Read 10491 times)

Offline HughJardon

Do you all wear UKP name badges at these little soirées

just sticky handshakes 

SirFrank

just sticky handshakes

Yuk. There's some sick in my mouth just thinking about that

Offline HughJardon

Yuk. There's some sick in my mouth just thinking about that

Just imagine the plethora of hairy arses and rusty nuts on display  :scare:

Offline Corus Boy

Just imagine the plethora of hairy arses and rusty nuts on display  :scare:

Oi!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing rusty about my nuts!  A lovely Chinese girl has kept them well lubricated this week!  :drinks:

SirFrank

Oh fuck me that's vile. I'm telling you them girls don't earn enough to put up with that shit. The only thing uglier than a naked, excited man is several naked excited men. That kind of shit cannot be unseen

vw

Anyone fancy tag teaming any British prossies in Cardiff/South Wales ?

I'm open to suggestions and don't have anyone in specific in mind.

18-35 is my only limits.
What about a wigwam or teepee or TP - Triple Penetration ?  :yahoo:

thatguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She'll do DP and up to 5 guys for £200 all in.

I've seen her before. she did anal for me so I don't think she's fucking around lol

J1980b

Has anything come of the GB?

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/jessybee

Jessybee is advertising a gag bang in Port Talbot at the end of the month. £70 for two hours.  Sounds good, the only question is what the dick limit will be.  As she does anal it could be quite an interesting little soiree! Anyone interested? Someone needs to ask if she will DP.

fenderstrat31

I would be very interested in a GB with her!!!
Keep me updated guys

fenderstrat31

According to profile it would be 6 guys.
I have just messaged her about the DP question so will update here when she replies

gunter75

Hiya mate,

Very interested, 

39 yr old here, time flexible too, 
Message me

np500

You better be quick , she asked the question  on her profile, "thinking of doing a gangbang any interest ' v? Well there obviously is enough interest to set one up. I did reply saying I was but entil I sort dentist out I'm out

Offline ampersand

Well I am booked in with Jessybee.   Now we need to sort out  UKP recognition codeword.  By PM to me please, as i don't fancy the sticky handshake idea ........
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:21:29 pm by aardvark »

Offline ampersand

Hiya mate,

Very interested, 

39 yr old here, time flexible too, 
Message me

Gunter, tried unsuccessfully to PM you.  Are you going to go to Jessy's GB next week?

gunter75

Gunter, tried unsuccessfully to PM you.  Are you going to go to Jessy's GB next week?

Hiya mate, 

I haven't received any message, can you PM on here? 

Anyway lm very tempted, no comms with her as yet, but Fuck me it seems to good to be true!

She's a stunner! 

np500

Only met her once in Newport 2 months ago and can say she is awesome , she'll have had better sex but I was blown away by her, have e-mailed her to see when back in Newport, she has read , not returned but not deleted, think she's cleaning up in port talbot, good luck to her. Got no problem travelling from Cardiff as I know it will be good.

Offline pork sword

Think all you guys who are up for this should try and persuade her to do 2 hours. Her profile states half hour to an hour for her first GB that's not much action if there are up to 6 of you!

np500

Think an hour is best with six guys, as she says it's her first time, and seeing how it goes, we wouldn't want to put her off , she's talking of longer and more girls in future, the scene's been crying out for someone to do this type of thing, I know there are a couple of others but if only one or two persons are doing it you'd never get a slot and thay would never be when you can make it, variety is what we need.

ReboundHound

Count me in as well, am up for this and Port Talbot is local for me  :thumbsup:

Offline ampersand

I am booked in, but a thinking twice about it.  Half an hour to an hour is nowhere near long enough, particularly if there are 6 of us there, which is quite a high ratio for one girl.  In half an hour, she will barely get through all of us once.  I am certainly not paying £70 to share her for possibly only half an hour with 5 others.  £70 for two hours - as she was originally advertising is a good price.  What she now seems to be changing it to is not.  I am also concerned that she has apparently removed the original reference to 6 guys from her profile - does this mean she is going to try and squeeze more in>

np500

E-mail her with you concernes , give her some slack it's her 1st, hopefully  in months to come she'll be doing party's with 4 or 5 girls over 3 to 4 hours , from little acorns grow full on gangbang party's  .

Offline pork sword

I think 2 hours in a relaxed none rushed setting and everyone gets a fair crack of the whip and the £70.00 will be about right. Says 6+ on profile last time I looked. I don't think she is a machine...

np500

Defiantly see your points and if you booked when she said £70 for two hours as I did read on her profile you have the moral high groun and yes I think that's a good fair price. Just don't want her to chuck it in before ( selfishly ) have had a chance at doing one with her, but maybe she's very ( shitting her self ) nervous and is playing safe as the reality comes in to focus.

Offline pork sword

You've seen her Red, Do you think she could handle up to 6 guys ploughing through her in what could be half an hour? if she pulls the plug she will be ripped apart on here plus ruin the possibility of her doing another, 2 hours makes sense IMHO at £70

np500

She can handle it I'd have thought but it's her 1st time so if she's nervous that will make a massive difference to how it goes. I know scotcash has her boyfriend scot with her so that gives her peace of mind that if someone gets a bit carried away he can step in or just having someone there keeps everyone in check, hope she has a friend  ( as all should ) just to take money, help with towels , drinks and stuff like but who knows, she says first one , see how it goes. Who ever goes will tell us the day after no doubt.

Offline ampersand

I have messaged her to express my concerns - she hasn't replied yet.

np500

Just thinking ! Any w g contemplating tacking a step in to the unknown like doing your 1st gangbang should e-mail or speak to your most trusted regulars and get six that are up for a gangbang ( not all will want to do this type of thing ) so thay all know that this is a trial situation, and lots of stop start, trial and error type stuff will happen so she can asses how long things take etc, speak to fellow w g s or cliants that have done them and put it in to practice in the trial run. Charging and diving head first in to your 1st g b could be disastrous , just thinking?

jammy

Is it just me but I can't think of anything worse than a so called gang bang for both the wg and client. I feel the wg needs to be shown respect. I will say this is my preference but also contradict myself when I say u can't knock it until u try it. :hi:

vw

I feel the wg needs to be shown respect.
What ?????

Paying someone hard cash for a service they offer is respectful.

Offline pork sword

Looks like the deadline for Jessybee Gangbang is 9pm tonight...

np500

If it goes ahead it's now being held in bunny's and there are two girls,

Offline crash

really curious about the outcome here  :cool:

Offline Cheeseman

Does anyone know anything about the other girl - hashtagfineass please?
Also, did anyone get any info about whether Jessie is up for dp?

jtfm

Fucking hell, if this drags on any longer those girls will drawing their pensions!

Offline Cheeseman

It is on according to her profile page.

jimbloom83

Offline crash

My understanding is it is on tonight?

np500

6pm tonight, will be long finished by now, sure those who made it will post when thay get home .

vw

6pm tonight, will be long finished by now, sure those who made it will post when thay get home .
Did you not go then Mr Satan ?

np500

E-mailed her when she asked for any interest and I said I was interested, but when she said there was Enuff interest and put the time and date out, I had two problems! A, two days after having wisdom tooth out ( jaw still fucked ) B, 6 pm on a Friday in Swansea! Did't finish work till 7pm in Cardiff, plus I have a knackered hip ( muscular ) and trying to get an e-Ray sorted if not will pay for scan, that's 3, so basically speaking, life got in the way of that one.

jimbloom83

I sent a text asking, with a view that if it had gone well to visit myself next time. Apparently no one showed at all. Bit mortifying :/

password02

I sent a text asking, with a view that if it had gone well to visit myself next time. Apparently no one showed at all. Bit mortifying :/

WTF  :scare: - Session organised and no one turned up - ?

So the girl (s) were just waiting for these so called guys to turn up?

jimbloom83

Apparently :/ lol she said she bought beer n shit, drank it herself. Mortifying.

np500

If this is true ? Can those on here that did't turn up please explain why, I'm struggling to believe 6+ guy's all never turned up to the same gangbang on the same night ? After all e-mailed and agreed to turn up ? As after 7 hours no ones posted any report, review or comments what's so ever ?

Offline HughJardon

I always thought Jessybee was located in Newport, i daresay that her gang bang location probably put most off, Swansea Bunnies.

External Link/Members Only
(Fuck that)

np500

She went on tour to port talbot for a month and not come back, know nothing about bunnys ?  just heard the name, case being at least 6 guys agreed to turn up but not one had the bottle, it may appear ? Only going on what's been said on hear .