Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking Very Well-Spoken...  (Read 1168 times)

AcesLow

Evening,

Long-time lurker, first post - do I wish I'd listened to some of the advice on here instead of, well, you know the score....

I'm after a specific role-play (sister-in-law) so we're talking about English, late 30s to mid 40s, little bit bossy, very dirty (rimming given).  I've been attempting to find this on my own, which has been a bit of a journey and surprisingly enjoyable most of the time, but alas I've not found a likely candidate yet.  Any ideas?  Grateful for your input in advance.

Aces

AcesLow

Sorry, Bristol would be best for me...  xx

Offline Zeusthedoc

Sorry, Bristol would be best for me...  xx

this isn't SAAFE you can do without the Xs...

AcesLow

You'll be pleased to know I didn't deliberately set out to piss you off, but thanks for the steer; conformity beckons maybe.

Offline Zeusthedoc

You'll be pleased to know I didn't deliberately set out to piss you off, but thanks for the steer; conformity beckons maybe.

i would like to think think was just a force of habit / typo...

but given your low post count and the nature of ur request, you may get labelled as a troll...

good luck!

AcesLow

Yes, force of habit probably.  Hm Troll suspicions...
Well, I'm not.
I used to visit Topps when Chelsea was there and branched out from there really.  I seem to have barely seen the same woman twice over the years, maybe Gemma in Redfield (vivastreet) and an older woman at Melissas in Kingswood a few times, but mostly, I end up phone-sexing my favourite.  I even tried something a little different and spent two hours with Mistress Lolita at House of Du Croix (that was a bit weird, but at least I went with an open mind).  Anyway, I guess I'm a fairly experienced punter, so I'l contribute with a review some time soon to allay the suspicions.  Cheers!

Offline Zeusthedoc

Yes, force of habit probably.  Hm Troll suspicions...
Well, I'm not.
I used to visit Topps when Chelsea was there and branched out from there really.  I seem to have barely seen the same woman twice over the years, maybe Gemma in Redfield (vivastreet) and an older woman at Melissas in Kingswood a few times, but mostly, I end up phone-sexing my favourite.  I even tried something a little different and spent two hours with Mistress Lolita at House of Du Croix (that was a bit weird, but at least I went with an open mind).  Anyway, I guess I'm a fairly experienced punter, so I'l contribute with a review some time soon to allay the suspicions.  Cheers!

would be useful....reviews are what keeps this forum going...

Offline madeinwales56

Evening,

Long-time lurker, first post - do I wish I'd listened to some of the advice on here instead of, well, you know the score....

I'm after a specific role-play (sister-in-law) so we're talking about English, late 30s to mid 40s, little bit bossy, very dirty (rimming given).  I've been attempting to find this on my own, which has been a bit of a journey and surprisingly enjoyable most of the time, but alas I've not found a likely candidate yet.  Any ideas?  Grateful for your input in advance.

Aces

Question. Do you have a brother? If yes, is he married? If yes, hit on his missus. Upside is you get a free shag, keep it in the family and find out what your brother is enjoying. Downside is your brother (and probably the rest of your family) will, at best, never speak to you again or, at worst, take you to Clifton for a one way journey to the bottom of the gorge. If, on the other hand, you don't have a brother or he is single have a look on External Link/Members Only and put out a reverse bid with your specific requirements. You can conduct some telephone interviews to see how posh they sound. And if she says "aright my lover" you know to move on to the next one!
Good luck my handsome.

Offline Qwerty

Or, if his wife has a sister...

herelonely

Question. Do you have a brother? If yes, is he married? If yes, hit on his missus. Upside is you get a free shag, keep it in the family and find out what your brother is enjoying. Downside is your brother (and probably the rest of your family) will, at best, never speak to you again or, at worst, take you to Clifton for a one way journey to the bottom of the gorge. If, on the other hand, you don't have a brother or he is single have a look on External Link/Members Only and put out a reverse bid with your specific requirements. You can conduct some telephone interviews to see how posh they sound. And if she says "aright my lover" you know to move on to the next one!
Good luck my handsome.

Just ask Ryan Giggs