Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitness Model - touring Leeds  (Read 2289 times)

4 review(s) for FitnessModelCleo (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

justfornow

Fitness Model touring in Leeds

1h incall - 130£

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged via text message and a phone call. Prompt polite response.

Nice room in a basement of a house in an average area. Room and bathroom clean and tidy. It was actually surprising considering the entrance :D

Very skinny brunette with plenty of makeup. Nice tanned body but not for people who like a lot of meat on their girls.
Natural small breasts. Normal pretty face. Dark hair tied tightly on top.
She has very nice waistline but if she would be any thinner it would be too much.

She welcomed me in with a hug and a kiss which was very nice. Was offered a drink and a shower. We started full on DFK standing and then on the bed.
DFK is not offered on the profile and apparently she doesn't offer it to everyone. Depends on her mood i guess.
OWO with CIM included in the price as stated on the profile. She got on top afterwards and offered changing positions but i was quite keen to stay where i was.
She's very good on top especially if she DFKs with you. next 2 rounds were repeat of the first as this is how i like it :D.

Genuine profile and photos. Very nice polite girl, easy to talk to. it was good GFE punt with some OTT PSE acting. She wasn't clock watching. I have no idea if we ran over time but i didn't felt rushed and i haven't even checked the time when i left which to me means it was good :D.

Would i visit again ? Yes.
Recommend ? Yes.

Offline Zeusthedoc

fairly fit - but i wouldnt be able to stomach booking and visiting without at least one telephone call beforehand.

justfornow

fairly fit - but i wouldnt be able to stomach booking and visiting without at least one telephone call beforehand.

As said in the review i called her after making initial arrangements via text message. She has a lovely voice :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

As said in the review i called her after making initial arrangements via text message. She has a lovely voice :D

shit, my bad!

Offline p3ngu1n

Cheers for this review. I've got her on my HL. Marks out of 10, I'd give her 1 for that body!!  :dance:

How old would you say she looks?

justfornow

Cheers for this review. I've got her on my HL. Marks out of 10, I'd give her 1 for that body!!  :dance:

How old would you say she looks?

Basically she doesn't look near 40 so i'm giving her anything before that and no lower than 27. So 28-35 ?

I haven't had sex with slimmer girl than her. Definitely deserves more than 5 for that body. I found her very sexy. It is borderline though. Any slimmer and it would be 1/10.

Offline p3ngu1n

She's going on the HL then! :drinks:

The marks out of 10 thing wasn't a score, more play on words! ;)

justfornow

She's going on the HL then! :drinks:

The marks out of 10 thing wasn't a score, more play on words! ;)

facepalm...now i got it :D