Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - Bella xox & Maya Gold 26 - Baker St  (Read 1181 times)

11 review(s) for Bella xox (4 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Maya Gold 26 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £120 for an hour.

While doing some maintenance on my AW HLs I noticed that Bella (who I'd seen earlier in the year) had started offering duos. Despite not being totally won over by her solo service the duo rate was to enticing not to take up.

Initial comms by text, confirmation (one hour before) and location by phone on arrival in area. Same location as before (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47993.0).

Bella body-wise shares certain similarities with HOT SWEET CANDY.

Maya is a curvy girl of average height. A large tattoo across the small of her back and two small symmetric tattoos on her stomach. Her English is ok.

Introductions, finance and shower out of the way I was directed to lie on the bed and the action began. FK from Bella and better, deeper FK from Maya (smoker). OWO ok from both girls but both use a lot of handwork, practically a handjob in the second round.

The girls take the hygiene thing very seriously. When the girls switched turns giving OWO, there was a course of wet-wiping which killed momentum dead. Touching only as well, no fingering but this may also be a restriction in solo sessions with either girl.

As with Bella, it's more talking encouragement from Maya than theatrics.

There is little interaction between the girls and the two will definitely not kiss. If you want a 'lesbi show' you may have to play director or tee things up with the girls beforehand.

The four-hand massage between rounds was good. Good pressure from Maya and it was quite pleasurable being worked on by both girls.

I don't know that the girl's various offerings are for me but if you like Bella's services or looking for a reasonable VFM duo then this might be for you.

Big Cat

Booked Bella a few weeks back, then half an hour later I call to let her know I'm 5 mins away and she asks how old I am. Turns out I'm a couple years too young for her so she cancelled  :angry: Had an enjoyable Plan B but would have been properly vexed if I'd travelled for further and was left there with my dick in my hand

EDIT: Should add she was perfectly nice when cancelling, just would have been good if she'd asked me the first time I rang
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:36:31 pm by Big Cat »

doobes

You should probably write it up Big Cat. I've had her AW profile on the HL for a considerable length of time and even I had to go back and check after your post to confirm the age restriction. It's not obvious and probably should be in the FAQ.

Big Cat

^ Yeah I thought about it but not sure it's fair of me to give her a neutral/negative considering a) I never saw her and b) it turned out to be a minor inconvenience in the end. Also there's nothing else to add really to what I posted.

If she's like the other girls who read UKP hopefully she'll see this thread and make her age restrictions clearer on profile/over the phone (better still - lift them altogether for me   :kissgirl: