Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany Morriss Folkestone  (Read 4069 times)

10 review(s) for TiffanyMorriss (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online hitman33

I've just paid my second visit to tiffany

External Link/Members Only

Good com's via text, half hour £80 agreed and I arrived on time. I was met at the door by Tiffany in a slutish short red dress and thigh high boots, no underwear. Paperwork sorted out and straight into it, on the bed dfk, I enjoyed rubbing her arse and fanny, then off with her dress and went for owo, deep throat, face fucking, Tiffany was gagging on my cock and spitting volumes of stringy spit over my cock and balls, she was gasping for breath and loving it, a bit of ro, then on with the Mack and I took her apart, mish, legs bent up past her head, turned her onto her side and carried on hard, playing with her amazing tits, then onto her front, pillow under her pelvis, legs together, and gave her it hard, feet pushing against the bottom of the bed, I asked where she wanted my cum, she kept asking for it in her mouth and over her face, I obliged, she looked awesome afterwards, well and truly fucked, make up all over, false eyelashes hanging off and she was staggering about as her legs had gone. For me a v good punt! Excellent value for money, and no click watcher, I was with her a good 45mins + planetary s