Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie x  (Read 3200 times)

12 review(s) for Perfect girl x (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

Saw Sophie some time ago:

External Link/Members Only

I had a reallly good time for 30 min. OWO with vanilla positions. She was a very open and bubbly girl and really good service. She is a little shy and did close her eyes at times during the action.

As stated by many, she was pregnant some time ago. I never saw her before she was prgnant but I can say her pussy is pretty "large" and isnt very tight. Evidence of the recent child birth. However it was never an issue with me and I quite enjoyed it. It made the penetration much easier, especially when you go soft during position changes. Once inside, its easy for me to get it hard again.

I did see the next punter waiting/coming into the door that I opened for him. It wasnt an issue for me.

Loveit

"I did see the next punter waiting/coming into the door that I opened for him. It wasnt an issue for me."

So she has time for a good wet wipe rather than shower between punts :scare:
Was near the top of my hot list. Now off.

Offline claretandblue

"I did see the next punter waiting/coming into the door that I opened for him. It wasnt an issue for me."

to be fair the flat is shared so he could have been going to see lena who shares the flat,when I visited there was a guy outside who I took as a punter but there was no rushing from Sophie to get me out,if anything the opposite

Offline droplet

to be fair the flat is shared so he could have been going to see lena who shares the flat,when I visited there was a guy outside who I took as a punter but there was no rushing from Sophie to get me out,if anything the opposite

Do you have the link for lena? Thanks

slow and low

Seen Sophie back in 2011 and earlier this year, one-off the cleanest girls I have seen.

Offline lewishamguy

I did see the next punter waiting/coming into the door that I opened for him. It wasnt an issue for me.

Was it west8 who went to see Lena!

;)

Offline The_Don

Question for you please?

Do you think, that you are the only punter, visiting a W/G

2 W/G, work from this location, but even if it was the next punter due Sophie as long as the OP got his time (and he had no issue with it).
I do believe its better to to have gaps in between punters (prep: wash up, rest, cleaning, cup of tea etc )

But on my visit, I over stayed a little and IMO, from my time their (and I visited a few W/G in my time punting) no "conveyor belt"   (click for link)   system was in operation at this location.

Do you have the link for lena? Thanks

I spoke with her for a few min's, from my minimal interaction with her. She seemed like a appealing and agreeable, W/G.
But I recommend you read up on her first 2 positives and 1 neutral, reviews here    and  External Link/Members Only as with any W/G.

That being said, everyone takes, something a little different from each punt and I'm thinking about punting her soon  :)

She works with:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:04:49 am by The_Don »

Offline tantric talents

As to the wet wipes I seem to remember her hygiene being excellent. Was called Sophie Back. If you put that in the search box you will get more info.

Offline claretandblue

I have seen lena recently and reviewed,I prefer Sophie but this is a good little stable