Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate ~ Coventry  (Read 6669 times)

19 review(s) for DEAR KATE (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Catching up reviewing some WGs I've seen over the last few months

Kate
30mins, £50

Positives
Great comms, answers phone as well as texts promptly
Provides the 2 main services I look for, DFK and CIM with enthusiasm
Very friendly girl, great English speaker
Great VFM

Negatives
None really. She's a big girl, bigger than the pictures indicate. But that didn't bother me ultimately as I've seen her three times now.

Other
Kate did say she is keen to lose weight and has been exercising a lot recently so maybe her shape will change over time.
House I saw her at the time was fine but I believe also she has/is looking to move to better premises.

cesare77

hi there
would you please tell me how tall is she and her dress size please? her profile said 5,10 tall is that accurate and is she curvy since you said she is bigger than her photos.
and how was her service? please reply at your convenience thank you.

Offline sanjman

hi there
would you please tell me how tall is she and her dress size please? her profile said 5,10 tall is that accurate and is she curvy since you said she is bigger than her photos.
and how was her service? please reply at your convenience thank you.

Kate's a tall girl so yes, 5,10 will be right. I am rubbish with dress sizes so all I can guess is 16+.

starman

Saw Kate (listed as Dear Kate) and found her very friendly and enthusiastic.
She is 5'10" tall and a BIG girl .... More than a size 18, but she is sexy as hell, and if you like big girls then she is the Best I have visited so far. Polish, but with pretty good English, and as Sanjman said, she is currently in CV6 but moving to new place nearer the City Centre next week.

I just had a half hour visit today, and had great DFK, OWO, ballsucking, RO, and CIM.
Will definitely be going back for the full hour next time.

Offline Milo87

I booked Kate for an hour, going off the reviews on her on this site made me believe I was in for decent service. I booked her via text to which I did not get the greatest of impressions of her due to persistent rudeness (it did cross my mind to not go ahead with it but I chose to give her the benefit of the doubt).  So I arrived to find Kate's location is by all means not in the best of areas in Coventry. I had requested her to wear something specific to which she agreed with only to find she opened the door in 'normal' clothes. She seemed quite annoyed (perhaps I caught her on a bad day) but I feel that's a lack of professionalism. She smelt a little bit, I got the impression she had not showered after the gym as I saw her gym bag right by the door, coming in. Onto the punt, possibly one of the most half-hearted WG's I've come across in terms of everything. I wanted foreplay before we got to it but it seemed as though she couldn't wait to get my pants off to suck my cock. She doesn't lack with her BJ skills and made my cum around 20 mins into the service. I then asked for a massage in which I found it to be rather underwhelming with no interaction at all... Instead just texting with one hand on her phone. She then left the room for a moment to talk on the phone and to this point I was considering to just leave as it all was quite disappointing. She came back around 5 mins later and said "ten mins left, what do you want to do"... Even, what?! I had close to half an hour left and just realised that she wasn't interested and chose to leave. All in all, it really was one of my most disappointing visits to see a WG. Taking away the poor service, her whole manner was unfriendly and rude, from the off. I know she is quite well reviewed on her and on AW so perhaps as I've mentioned I caught her on a bad day? Only positive is her BJ technique.? I certainly won't be booking her again.

getonit

Sorry you had a bad time there milo.  Really you should have created your own review (a negative I think ) instead of just adding it to someone else's positive review from some time ago . :hi:

starman

Sorry Milo, reckon you were unlucky.
Often this is the case.
Have heard of other girls blowing hot and cold on different days.

I have had decent punts with Kate, Lovely Katty, Evelina Hot, Busty Anita, & Missy Kink amongst others, but then other people turn round and slate them.
I always treat them with a little respect and it seems to pay dividends, and I dont punt in the evenings when the girls are perhaps tiring or losing interest!

Hope your next punt is more to your liking.

Offline Milo87

Sorry Milo, reckon you were unlucky.
Often this is the case.
Have heard of other girls blowing hot and cold on different days.

I have had decent punts with Kate, Lovely Katty, Evelina Hot, Busty Anita, & Missy Kink amongst others, but then other people turn round and slate them.
I always treat them with a little respect and it seems to pay dividends, and I dont punt in the evenings when the girls are perhaps tiring or losing interest!

Hope your next punt is more to your liking.

Thanks mate. It wasn't for the lack of rudeness or bad manners on my part, in fact I always like to go that extra bit in that regard but she, for whatever reason, on the day was a real let-down. I certainly wouldn't recommend her and certainly won't be visiting her again. A real mistake on my part but then again, I guess  it's all part of this game.

joel.smith

You mean shes fat? in terms of bigger than her pictures?
Without being insulting of course

starman

I believe she works out at a gym in the mornings to try to lose a few pounds, hence why she is only available from 1pm most days.

starman

Just had another wonderful session with Kate. She is so friendly and enthusiastic.
 Definitely gets my Punt of the Year 2015 award.   :kissgirl:

Offline Tom1986

Sorry you had a bad time there milo.  Really you should have created your own review (a negative I think ) instead of just adding it to someone else's positive review from some time ago . :hi:

Had a similar experience with kate, first time she cancelled on me last minute. The punt itself was 30 minutes for £50 which is a decent price but was very rushed, viewing and sending text messages during the punt when i asked if she could do that after the punt she got the hump and just wanted to give me a handjob and get me out of there. maybe she was having a off day but thats 50 quid i'll never see again