Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Back From Penarth!  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Suki met me in the shop today which was fine by me.

Usual good time.

Better news;

As I was leaving there was a new girl in the shop, who will be here for a few weeks.

Her name is Angel but old timers from Claude Road will know her as Yuki.  When I saw her there she gave a great service, I took her home for an overnight back in 2013.  Still looks good.

Husqvarna360

Thanks for the Penarth update, what size breasts does Yuki have and does she also have big nipples?

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks for the Penarth update, what size breasts does Yuki have and does she also have big nipples?

She was dressed and I don't remember from times ago.  Looked nicely proportioned.

Husqvarna360

Offline HughJardon

I was under the assumption you had impeccible "Breast Vision" CB  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

I was under the assumption you had impeccible "Breast Vision" CB  :thumbsup:

No that would be my Labrador

Hidden Image/Members Only

I rely on a nice feeling session  :D

gallas15

I saw to Angel last night, have seen her before quite a few times. I think she is what you call pear shaped, very small but very nice tits with great nipples. I paid £100 for 45 mins. Great service, very sexy woman

Offline HS4000Kestral

I penath a shop like at peters etc then?

Offline Corus Boy

I penath a shop like at peters etc then?

Not quite but similar set up.  It would be indiscreet to say more on a public forum.  Suffice to say that it is well organised and safe.

Suki works from her apartment close by and sometimes she does a shift in the shop.  Other girls work regularly in the shop, rotating at intervals.

valleypunter

Not quite but similar set up.  It would be indiscreet to say more on a public forum.  Suffice to say that it is well organised and safe.

Suki works from her apartment close by and sometimes she does a shift in the shop.  Other girls work regularly in the shop, rotating at intervals.

Could you inbox me more details, going to be in Penarth soon and may visit