Author Topic: Blondy Dina, Uxbridge  (Read 2510 times)


6 review(s) for BLONDY DINA X (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Normally I like girls who are reasonably attractive so Dina wouldn't be my ideal choice.
I was in the NW London area and Plan A didn't work out, so Dina was Plan B.

Fee:
30mins @ £50
(1hr is £70)

Comms:
Pretty sure this was with maid, rather than Dina.
Called at 7pm today and booked for half an hour hence. Got road and postcode straightaway by text. I was kept waiting just under 10mins under arrival, but not an issue. Maid guided me to the house by phone.

Location:
House tucked in corner of small, quiet residential close on the outskirts of Uxbridge.
I had been asked not to park in the road itself, but there were a couple of spaces in adjoining road (metered on weekdays).
House and bedroom were of a reasonable standard.

Looks:
While Dina is short of the stunning category, in fairness she does include a clear photo and it's accurate. WYSIWYG.
As you can see, she is a large lady. I would estimate she is older than 31 - late thirties IMO.

Personality:
Very friendly, chatty and eager to please. Dina's English is passable and enough to communicate, but well short of fluent.

Services:
OWO
Oral on her including RO
Protected sex

Details:
I am guessing that blowjobs are Dina's speciality. As soon as you're both on the bed, she's heading south to give one's cock some serious attention - good action and lots of spit.
One reason that she gets down there straightaway is that she doesn't kissing at all, not even on the lips, let alone FK or DFK.
Dina says on profile CIM is inclusive, which seems to be backed up by reports here. I didn't partake on this occasion, choosing to wait to pop in sex.
As a warning, Dina does seem to like wet wipes, which I know some guys hate.
Personally, I don't mind - she doesn't know where I've been or whether I've just been, after all. At the beginning is fine, but not sure why she then wiped John Thomas down again later.

I gave Dina some oral through facesitting, both forward and reverse, during which she made some odd noises and fake moans.
Then finished in some nice cowgirl, sucking on her large breasts.
She was quite chatty while I was getting dressed.

Positives:
Good OWO
Friendly girl, who seems keen to please
Low prices
Discreet, accessible location

Negatives
No kissing or FK, let alone DFK
A few slightly off-putting fake moans and odd noises
Not great looking and fairly flabby

Conclusion:

On balance, given the above, I have a neutral rating.
Would I return? Probably not.
Would I recommend? If you are in the area and just want a good shag or blowjob at low cost, then yes.
If you want something more, then probably not. Although I only had an half an hour booking, it's fair to say she gives a reasonable service at a fairly low price, though no FK is a bit of drawback and a dealbreaker for some.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 11:17:06 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline pumps

Bar the kissing it seems as if she does put out!


The_Don managed to get DFK off her though.....but I guess at the end of the day it's her discretion.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38760.0

Offline Riprock

Been meaning to see Dina, but booking her is a nightmare.

OP - can you guesstimate her height, dress size?

Shame there was no FK on offer.

cesare77

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
hi there
please tell me how tall you think she is and her dress size please.
I want to see her but not sure if she has put some weight on since her photos were taken almost a year ago.
please let me know what you think thank you.

Offline Riprock

Hi, i would've said a size 14ish and 5,10 in height.

hi there
please tell me how tall you think she is and her dress size please.
I want to see her but not sure if she has put some weight on since her photos were taken almost a year ago.
please let me know what you think thank you.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
@ OP thanks for the review.

I find that some times its best to confirm services before, handing over cash or continuing on with a punt!

Hi, i would've said a size 14ish and 5,10 in height.

The last time I seen her, (when punting Betti) I had a chat with her (Dina) her hair was longer than the pictures.

Size wise she 14, (not a  8 or a 10)  5.10 + (I'm 5.8 and she taller than me) but I like to mix it with my punts. Hence many different sizes, body types, heights, nationalities etc. It clear to see from my reviews (but not every W/G I've punted is reviewed    :blush:   )

As for her service its been some time since I punted her. But DFK/CIM and multi pop were all on the menu (for me at least)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 05:57:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Riprock's assessment of size 14 5ft10 is spot on, IMO.

She actually categorically told me she didn't do kissing, rather than just avoiding my mouth, yet I'd cleaned my teeth and had mints that afternoon. Therefore, I guess she liked you, Don!

I'd seen her profile and other reviews including Don's so thought FK was on the menu. It raises questions over Dina's profile, which I doubt she wrote.

But to be honest, either way, when I'm looking for a shag and options are very limited, as indeed they were on Saturday evening, then I'm not going to walk away with a hard-on for the sake of not getting FK.

However, a girl does still lose marks in my book if she doesn't FK, so, as I said, Pumps, the negative of that, plus the off-putting odd, fake moans and the fact I was not really attracted to her, pushed the meeting into neutral for me.

But it's my opinion and there are positives - attitude, good OWO and low rate. As Don says, if you are going to see Dina, it's worth checking FK and indeed CIM is on the menu, not just on the phone (which seems to be dealt with by a maid) but also with her in person.




Offline pumps

Riprock's assessment of size 14 5ft10 is spot on, IMO.

She actually categorically told me she didn't do kissing, rather than just avoiding my mouth, yet I'd cleaned my teeth and had mints that afternoon. Therefore, I guess she liked you, Don!

I'd seen her profile and other reviews including Don's so thought FK was on the menu. It raises questions over Dina's profile, which I doubt she wrote.

But to be honest, either way, when I'm looking for a shag and options are very limited, as indeed they were on Saturday evening, then I'm not going to walk away with a hard-on for the sake of not getting FK.

However, a girl does still lose marks in my book if she doesn't FK, so, as I said, Pumps, the negative of that, plus the off-putting odd, fake moans and the fact I was not really attracted to her, pushed the meeting into neutral for me.

But it's my opinion and there are positives - attitude, good OWO and low rate. As Don says, if you are going to see Dina, it's worth checking FK and indeed CIM is on the menu, not just on the phone (which seems to be dealt with by a maid) but also with her in person.

As you said?

Basically what I said is ......dispite her not kissing your mug  :crazy:, it looks as if you still had a good time.