Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice101 - London (Earls Court)  (Read 1214 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Woke up and fancied a punt so browsed the profiles and came across Alice. Here is my report:

The experience:
She is based in Earls Court – a house in which I have seen a few good girls (and suffered one annoyance with an bate & switch carried out by a group of poles a few years ago).
Texted her and found the comms were straightforward. As usual I asked that she is the gild in the pics and she confirmed she is. I arrived quite early and so decided to let her know that I was about, but “would” wait around if she wanted to only see me at the allotted time – but she invited me in.
At first I was a bit wary that she may be older, but having seen a few girls and their pics I suspected she would not look as old as some of the pics suggest.
She opened the door and she looked pretty much exactly as her pictures – seductively tall with heals on, a friendly smile, attention drawn to her neck and chest with a gold chain, and nicely tanned.
I wanted to stay an hour but decided for 30mins. She did reply “You can cum twice” when I asked about the hour stay.
I got showered then straight into the action – we had a quick slurp of wine and then some light kissing – but no tongue action. She had bright red lipstick on which I suspect smudged a bit on me.
Onto the bed I kissed her all over – he skin in smooth, but there was a bit of friction which suggested she probably applied some cream on herself (don’t know what you call it – maybe moisturizer, or body lotion).   
Giving oral is not my thing, but she was shaved and smelled fresh down south.
She gave me some OWO which was smooth (she asked if I liked it fast or slow and I requested the latter). On with the rubber and she came on top – the grind was good and deep – but I feared I would pop to soon, so I changed to be on top and paced the grind to be slow and smooth.
She looks really seductive on top and below, and I popped too soon I feel. Oh well.
Additional: when we changed position she initially switched to doggy style, and looked over the shoulder to me to ask “Like this” – that was an amazing view and next time I will go for that!
Afterwards we had a chat about a few small topics, a smoke, then I showered and left.
One thing – I did ask for a massage but she politely asserted my time was up which I was at first a little surprised by, but then later I deduced that I had indeed spent 30mins in the apartment exactly.

Reflection:
•   Like her pictures –tall, blonde, attractive, slender (When she started making the bed as I was dressing she bent over a few times and I saw how fit her figure was and I found myself hard again!)
•   Good OWO but no conclusion in mouth (no CIM – she does not do).
•   Light kissing with very light tongue action – I had to venture.
•   Smoking allowed inside.
•   Close to earls court.
•   £90 for 30 minutes.
•   Will see again.

The Journey:
Earls Court is an old haunt of mine, and used to see a lot of models here. Been a while since I had been there so it was a good trek for me.

Offline tantric talents

So no cim?
Seems a bit pricey for a Romanian in Earls Court. I would have said £100 an hour was about right?

Type_O_Negative

So no cim?
Seems a bit pricey for a Romanian in Earls Court. I would have said £100 an hour was about right?

Attractive tall blonde - it says everything :hi: