Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sxyjessicajay  (Read 1458 times)

8 review(s) for sxyJessicajay (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Diehard

External Link/Members Only

Positives.

1. Outstanding deep French kissing
2. A stunning body, erect nipples and very pretty face
3. A thorough professional service provider, your time with her is like being with a new hot gf. She gets into the session and is very enthusiastic
4. Reliable and excellent communicator.
5. Cheerful throughout and friendly so perfect for a newbie to pj ting as well as old hands.
6. Great deep throat technique and food eye contact during owo
7. Spotlessly clean pussy and lovely tasting

Negatives.

1. Availability is limited.
2. There is a risk of developing EAS with her she is that convincing.
3. Only does outcalls.
4. Can take time to reply to emails.

Conclusion.

Probably out of the many 100 punts I've had she is in the top 5 easily. For those who love Hannah in Wolverhampton Jessica is every bit as good and Id say even more natural in the experience she provides. Id place her higher than Michelle independant as well.

She is a must see lady and worth the effort in terms of persevering to book her. I've said that hookers do not enjoy what they do. I maintain by and large that is the case save for a very select few out there. Jessica is a member of that select few and you will not go wrong booking her.

Fantastic time and restores the faith in punting. Value for money wise Jessica is excellent. A risk free punt.

Timmy2

Hi, thanks for the review
She looks and sound nice and delivers what seems to be a good service
Real shame only does out-calls
Raddy

Offline Taggart

I've sat on the fence wondering about this lady for a long time - too long perhaps.
Time to correct that especially as she has a good list of likes.

Diehard

I've sat on the fence wondering about this lady for a long time - too long perhaps.
Time to correct that especially as she has a good list of likes.

I was in same boat fella, trust me, she is a must see. She is a blueprint for what punting should be like. I rarely see girls more than once, Id see her plenty of times. If she did Incalls she would be perfect.

Offline Taggart

Thanks Diehard, appreciated.
I do have a thing for size 8/10 girls.

Diehard

Thanks Diehard, appreciated.
I do have a thing for size 8/10 girls.

Her body is fabulous, at most a size 10. There is not an ounce of fat on her. You will have a fantastic time with her.