Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot~Pussy Adultwork #2470573. Bait & Switch to Lady Lora #2798908 Cambridge  (Read 786 times)

4 review(s) for HOT'KARLAXX (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Lady Lora (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Magellan

Hot~Pussy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lady Lora External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My interest was for Jessica (Hot~Pussy) of profile #2470573. Comms were very flakey. I had to call and text several times to get the first text response and that was a mere ‘bizzy now’. A day later I managed to speak to ‘her’ on the phone. I requested 1 hour £80 as stated on her profile and I was told that she only does 0.5hr £60 and it is not possible to book for 1 hour £80. Neither for 2 hours £160. Anyway I went to see Jessica and got to her place which is in a North-East suburb of Cambridge. A little white 2 bedroom house which is very distinctive compared to the buildings and houses nearby. At the door I was greeted by another girl. After showing her on my phone the profile of Hot~Pussy (Jessica) she told me “this girl is busy now, you will see me!’. The switch was Lady Lora of profile #2798908. Lora looked like the following picture External Link/Members Only . Quite inferior compared to what I went for.

As a self-respected punter I walked.
:hi:

Offline masseyferguson

I'd just put HP on my hotlist but was thinking she looked like a too good to be true Romanian, thanks for the heads up M.