Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first time.. pretty good But left only neutral feedback from her  (Read 1640 times)

SexyBoi80s

Has anyone else experienced this? A good enough meeting but later on in Adultwork they leave a positive reply but only rate you neutral?

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

SexyBoi80s

In all honesty there was something missing right from the start. I guess the lack of things in common hurt the attraction for me. She was still a great girl, just not really my type. So maybe the feeling was mutual. I am also quite overweight, so maybe that turned her off. Her nipples were never hard. I didn't like the bed we were on either.. too soft and springy.

Offline AgedCases

No. But considering I always give more orgasms than I receive, one should always get positives!

Ben4454

This prossie should be named and shamed. The only concern of a prossie should be that payment is made and the punter was respectful, clean and on time. The physical appearance of the punter or whether she is attracted or not should be of no concern. Now other prossies may not see you because this spiteful woman decided that there was no connection between you both. Adultwork is not a dating site. She should be named so other punters are made aware that she is giving misrepresentational feedback.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:22:38 pm by Ben4454 »

SexyBoi80s

^ Um I wouldn't go that far, as she said she would see me again, and that I was most likely nervous hence the lack of full sex she might have expected for the time booked. I don't need an orgasm though to have a good time, especially when its a stranger. She also had to be reminded to do different things and seemed quite happy to leave me to come up with ideas. I am trying some other WGs and will hopefully get more joy.

Offline Cuntminion

Review please

This all sounds very interesting

Offline OakTree

^ Um I wouldn't go that far, as she said she would see me again, and that I was most likely nervous hence the lack of full sex she might have expected for the time booked. I don't need an orgasm though to have a good time, especially when its a stranger. She also had to be reminded to do different things and seemed quite happy to leave me to come up with ideas. I am trying some other WGs and will hopefully get more joy.

Unless you're prepared to name her it's pretty pointless coming on here and moaning. It's your money and time, just because you didn't have full sex is no reason for her to give you neutral feedback. Truth be known many WGs would love not to have full sex and still get paid.

Offline pumps

SexyBoi80s

She has had positive reviews from other people, so I refuse to name her.  I think from now on I will go after those who also have other jobs and a bit of sophistication to them. She is the perfect girl for men who don't think too much, and rarely get nervous. Any more requests for links and I will simply log on here with a different account. Maybe.

Offline pumps

She has had positive reviews from other people, so I refuse to name her.  I think from now on I will go after those who also have other jobs and a bit of sophistication to them. She is the perfect girl for men who don't think too much, and rarely get nervous. Any more requests for links and I will simply log on here with a different account. Maybe.

So what if she has positive reviews from other members?

log on here with a different account.  :crazy: :crazy:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:45:05 pm by pumps »

a10

:rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

OP - don't worry about it. Feedback is meaningless. She probably forgot to click the positive thing or something.

tcm

SexyBoi80s

Yeah. I'm kicking myself for getting so excited before the meet that I finished myself off at home. Not enough time to recharge. Still, getting to see her use her vibrator and help her with it will stay in my memory bank forever :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Have the kids broken up early?

Offline cueball

Any more requests for links and I will simply log on here with a different account. Maybe.
Tick tock