Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvett - N22  (Read 3631 times)

37 review(s) for x Yvett x (33 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PumpAction

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I went to see Yvett twice this week for two half hour sessions. I had seen her in Tottenham around 18 months ago and her service has improved immeasurably. Two really intense gfe sessions that included:

DFK
OWO
RO
Fingering
Handjob
Sex in many positions

The only neutral would be that the venue isn't the greatest but her room is clean and nice. Everything else was highly positive and I shall be returning.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I went to see Yvett twice this week for two half hour sessions. I had seen her in Tottenham around 18 months ago and her service has improved immeasurably. Two really intense gfe sessions that included:

DFK
OWO
RO
Fingering
Handjob
Sex in many positions

The only neutral would be that the venue isn't the greatest but her room is clean and nice. Everything else was highly positive and I shall be returning.

Good review thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

I normally book 1 hour.

I know both locations (Tottenham hale + Wood Green) well. And the old location was better access and place wise!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:02:41 pm by The_Don »

Type_O_Negative

It was a long time ago when i saw her last time. Was heavy-metal on air during your punts?  :hi:

Offline The_Don

It was a long time ago when i saw her last time. Was heavy-metal on air during your punts?  :hi:

She had dance music on during, my last punt.  But I put my own play list on.

I asked what happened to slipknot?

she replied with
I like most music.

But it may be she listening to punters feed back  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

It's quite possible some punters told her to change radio station  :wackogirl:

But i found it funny having sex with her and with Rammstein  :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline PumpAction

First visit was rock, though not hard rock, and second visit was dance music. When I visited in Tottenham it was heavy rock and I remember commenting on it. I may bring my own playlist next time like TD. I normally only put music on if there's no music at all.

I think her service is much better now though. If you read her earlier reviews people said she was good but Cleo was much better. I agreed at the time but If I had to visit one now it would be Yvett every time. Great gfe.

Offline flouch

hey - was thinking of seeing a WG near to my place, but there's a real lack around N8.  How close to Wood Green station is Yvett?

Offline The_Don

hey - was thinking of seeing a WG near to my place, but there's a real lack around N8.  How close to Wood Green station is Yvett?

10 min (15 if you walk slowly)

Offline bestbefore

Her price has rocketed over the last year or so. I havent seen her but she now charges £130 including OWO and CIM. If I remember correctly, she used to be £80. Those extras make her pricey for Wood Green!

Offline PumpAction

Her price has rocketed over the last year or so. I havent seen her but she now charges £130 including OWO and CIM. If I remember correctly, she used to be £80. Those extras make her pricey for Wood Green!

I think owo is included in 1 hour rates. Not sure about cim.

Type_O_Negative

She never charged 80/hour. I punted her in her early days in UK, i think it was october/november 2013 - she charged 90/hour in those days. It was her the lowest fee.  :hi:

Sophie DD introduced me to her  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:23:21 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Type_O_Negative

And i forgot to write - i wouldn't visit her again with this pricing policy.  :thumbsdown:

Hornymo123

Have to agree with pumpaction here. I've been to see Yvett and had a great time. She's a very sweet and smiley person who makes you feel very welcome and relaxed. She looks even better in person and will happily do anything on her Likes. The whole experience felt much like a pull than a punt which is a complete bonus. I'll definitely be visiting again.

I thought her apartment was very nice. Clean and well maintained place and better than most.

Offline king tarzan

She is very good..
She is my go to bird when I need intense dfk gentle mauling and being in command. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PumpAction

I've seen her over a dozen times since I wrote the review and it still stands. Great girl, tidy room but not the greatest venue. I saw her earlier this week and as I was walking down the stairs on the ground floor there was a huge rat. It crawled through the back door as I got nearer.

LL

Sounds good - thanks for the info.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds good - thanks for the info.

Trying to up your standard of physical beauty?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac