Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XNaughty_Natasha of Milton Keynes  (Read 1105 times)

5 review(s) for XNaughty_Natasha (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£120 for a 1 hour incall.

Comms were good before the booking, my email enquiry was answered quickly, with a request to text on the day to confirm. This I did, Natasha sent her postcode and asked me to text again when I was nearby. Very discreet, residential area, nice, ordinary (in a good way) house with no noticeable nosy neighbours. Final directions were provided and the door was opened shortly after my knock.

The photos on Natasha's profile are accurate and if anything I would say she is better looking in the flesh. she certainly isn't unattractive.

Straight upstairs, paperwork sorted and down to business. I would say the experience was a mixture of GFE and PSE. Lots of good DFK and rolling around, but combined with proper deep throat, gagging, 69 and anal play.

After I had cum the first time over her tits and face, Natasha asked if I wanted to carry on or would like a massage. As I was in no rush and we had plenty of the hour left, I opted for a massage, which was most enjoyable and not just a time-wasting "waving hands vaguely over my back" exercise.

We returned to kissing and fondling and I was soon hard again, so it was on with the rubber and into her pussy in cowgirl. After a few minutes of this, Natasha asked if I would fuck her arse. Not wanting to disappoint (!) I agreed and was soon easing my entire length into her ringpiece to her evident delight.

Thus followed an extended bout of anal, more fucking, more sucking and finally more deep hard anal, first in reverse cowgirl and then in doggy with me banging her arse hard and fast before cumming into it. Natasha came at least twice during this and certainly seemed to thoroughly enjoy herself.

That wasn't the full hour, but there was only about 10 mins left and I wasn't going to be cumming a 3rd time in that time, so a brief chat about not a lot, then get dressed and go with a kiss on the lips at the door.

Overall a thoroughly enjoyable experience, no complaints from me, Natasha is very highly recommended.

Jim.

Offline davidgood

Sounds like you had a good time Jim after the 45 min walk.

Your review has linked to the ones done by myself and Crocket Man so it does not matter too much which section one posts in.

If you want something in Central MK have a look at my review on Morena.

Regards,

davidgood