Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie sun  (Read 1171 times)

8 review(s) for SophieSun69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigmc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hr incall last week
Read TCM`s review which made me put Sophie near the top of my list.

Comms very easy, quick response to emails then phone call to have a chat. She sounded very relaxed and friendly, good start.
I arrived on time and was told were to park then directions to discreet flat over some shops, rear entrance, no problems.
First impressions were good. Sophie was a little slimmer than I normally go for (I like them a bit curvy  :D ) but good very toned body with a cracking pair of tits. She said she had considered getting them done, but there is absolutely no need, they are her best asset.
Quick shower then instructed to sit on the rocking chair in her bedroom naked where she got on her knees without hesitation, got the baby oil out, and massaged my cock till I was rock solid. She the wiped oil off, and gave me great owo whilst my hands were exploring inside her red lingerie. I was then led to the large mirror at the side of the bed where Sophie dropped to her knees and watched herself expertly sucking my cock. Again led by the hand to the opposite side of the bed where Sophie got on the bed, again took me in her mouth and positioned her ass towards the mirror so I had a great view of her ass whilst getting sucked. this really got the sap rising so got on the bed and got her to sit on my face / 69.
top hat on, then enthusiastic cowgirl followed by good hard mish.
I told Sophie I wanted to blow on those tits. She jumped up, grabbed her rabbit and sat on the chair. She told me she wanted me to straddle her and wank on her tits while she brought herself off with her toy, which is exactly what happened ( took her a minute after me to cum ).
another shower and off I went, but there was absolutely no rush.

Very friendly milf with great tits and a top shag highly recommended