Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki (Massage with Hand Relief)  (Read 8858 times)

Offline Fragilehand

In a way I wish new massage girls would stop popping up. I started punting after getting into sensual massage and now if a new sensual massage lady pops up im like a "Indian after a british Visa" I have to go there no matter what and what cost!
I had heard about Nikki as soon as she came on gumtree about 3 weeks ago and only think that put me off was the fact its about 80mile round trip. For the last week I have been making excuses up why I shouldn't see her and today I had no excuses left! called the number on the add, a nice voice answered and said she was free I explained it would take me 40mins to get there. So incase I get seen miles from home the excuse would be I was going to look at a fridge for a friend off gumtree, but the fridge would have been unsuitable!(lucky I didn't need to put the excuse into action)
The journey probably cost more than the bloody massage both in fuel and time! but hey needs must. She gave me her post code and it leads to a industrial estate in hexam. Brought back memories of me and the missus sitting by the river! (she would through me in the river if she found out what I was doing)
The areas full of work shops and yes in the evening its quiet but I think mid day it wouldn't be comfortable. I called her number as the only unit with anything to do with massage was a parlour for pets ( I think ) she told me to come round the corner and het presto theres a lovely slim Chinese girl with tight top shorts and tights waving at me like she waving a bust to stop.
At this point I was nervous the locations behind a carpet unit with about 8 white vans parked, and in the corner is a , what the yanks would call a trailer home! For those who have seen the film "wolf creek" this looked like the car yard.
there was a man pottering around with his van outside and all I was thinking was,
"is he thinking that dirty bastard, going there for a wank?" luckily as I didn't know him I didn't care.
Its a smaller portable building with 2 small rooms and a toilet. Nikki is pretty girl, (a girl who you would shag but not leave your wife and kids for), shes more attractive then sheng and sarah of the coast rd. she was very polite and so happy smiley and put me at ease straight away, I was late and tobe honest she was ok, totally different to sarah of the coast road. shes about 5ft6" size 8 small cute tits and a firm small arse someone who you would love to pick up and bend over and cum in her face. She was wearing glasses and i would say she was late 30's cute looking.
She asked me to "get ready" and left the room (I found this slightly mis-using the English language as I was stripping off not strippin on, however I didn't argue or point this out to her)
the room were very clean and smell really nice and to be honest it was nice inside as different outside.
I stripped down and thought sould I remove my boxers? as i was here for as much groping / wanking as i could get i decided to take them off and while she was out i started wanking to make the old boy look bigger as he was the size of a hamsters willy!
she came back in asked me to lie face down, asked me where i was from and was generally very talkative. This was the exact opposite to sarah of the coast road but very similar to sheng. I was asked if i wanted a soft or a hard massage i said soft as she could as my bodys still sore of visiting sarah last week!so she says "soft and sensual?", well who was i to argue she had just said my favourite words yes sir soft and sensual!
tobe honest it wasn't much or a massage just fondling my bum, and brusing the old back door, it felt nice but she was just not going that little bit further, like sheng  does. Sheng slips in a finger from time to time which feels ace. at this moment in time no extra charges were mentioned so i thought i was onto a winner. she has lovely soft hands and after tesing my body she asked if i would like to turn over, well is the royal family over paid bunch of useless time wasting wankers (the answers yes incase your wondering).
There was no massaging of the shoulders or legs as i was late starting at this point she said would you like extra, yes please i answered she then explained it would be extra charge. £20 extra for hand relief and her technique was amasing she rolled back my foreskin and was playing with my bell end making me quiver till i was fully erect and she she uttered a ooo :).
i asked if i could touch her she smiled and said no..but i think if i visited her 2 or 3 more times she could be persuaded. after wanking for 5 to 6 minutes i asked again if i could touch her arse and this time she uttered "just a little" she was massaging my balls with one hand and wanking with the other and as i was squeezing her arse i came all over her hands and she was grinning like a Cheshire cat! i went to clean myself up to which she said no let me, so all cleaned and dressed we hugged and said good bye.
i enjoyed the massage and shes good looking i will go back just to see if i can get a finger in her somewhere but for me shengs slightly has the edge as sheng allows some fondling if nikki allowed a bit of touching here and there or maybe took up my suggestion of massaging in her underwear she would be number 1.
all in all 8 out of 10 worth the trip! :kissgirl: :timeout:
ps whilst you are reading this , i have just had my 3 month check up and while i am waiting for results does any1 else feel scared like i do? i always wear a condom never do oral on a girl and only have sex with girls only contact is the odd prossi spitting on my cock which i hate. yet as i am waiting for the results i am almost convinced i have caught hiv and feel depressed as fuck!i have been punting for 3 to 4 years and this always happens does the feeling get better? and am i the only one who feels like this?thanks for reading  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline domino999

fuck me... war and peace!

I'd quite fancy a trip along the A69 but the industrial estate/portacabin unit thingy sort of kills it for me. Shame, as she sounds like one i'd like to meet. Pity, as a few trips might open other doors

From what you said, seems like your infection risk level is low. Just hang on for you check up results as worrying about something does fuck all to help the situation. I'm sure you'll be ok.

Maybe a bit rub n tug the best way forward for the minute

Thanks for the info

Offline webpunter

Quite like the review - as it happened etc.  Blow-by-blow.  Or not as the case may be  So war & peace ish - but i'm sure the OP will adapt his reporting as he's on UKP for longer.  Think the OP can be confident that he ain't gonna catch anything with a WG spitting on his cock.  Gagging on it might be a bit different !

Offline Tiger63

Thanks for the review....been thinking about visiting Nikki but the added cost of driving to Hexham keeps putting me off........however Iam working there next week for a couple of days and might take the plunge.....so to speak

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good review.

The Trailer Park/Mobile Home aspect is actually appealingly sleazy. Shame it's so far away. As you say the petrol would be more than the meet. Maybe she will stick the hut on a trailer and move closer to civilisation one day.

Offline Fragilehand

Quite like the review - as it happened etc.  Blow-by-blow.  Or not as the case may be  So war & peace ish - but i'm sure the OP will adapt his reporting as he's on UKP for longer.  Think the OP can be confident that he ain't gonna catch anything with a WG spitting on his cock.  Gagging on it might be a bit different !
sorry for the dorkiness by the op you mean me? what does the op stand for?
well you guys have nothing better to do  than read long review have u? 
ps sorry for all the spelling mistakes I am a terrible speller had a spelling age of 9 at school . so I was told!
as for Nikki if your passing the metro centre and heading north and are on the a1 or doing a airport run shes a good detour. I did ask her to move nearer to north shields !she said she travels a lot and
yes the it adds to the sleezy effect that bloke pottering around with his van outside just made it worse, probably peeking through the windows! wasn't 1 of you lot was it? any white van men here? 

Online ProfessorYaffle

ps sorry for all the spelling mistakes I am a terrible speller had a spelling age of 9 at school . so I was told!
as for Nikki if your passing the metro centre and heading north and are on the a1 or doing a airport run shes a good detour. I did ask her to move nearer to north shields !she said she travels a lot and
yes the it adds to the sleezy effect that bloke pottering around with his van outside just made it worse, probably peeking through the windows! wasn't 1 of you lot was it? any white van men here?

OP stands for "Original Poster", it just means the person who started the thread.

Offline webpunter

The 'dorkiness' is a word you mention not me.  Who gives a fuck about spelling mistakes.  My last review only has one response & that is to correct the road name [although critical for the satnav - so was appreciated anyways].  I like the way your review displays stuff in a real life way.  Like the ad pops up on gumtree - you have gotta go visit.  And that the cost of getting there / time probably cost more than the massage itself.  I do factor this in.  Thinking along the lines of:  girl A is 20-40 more than girl B but much easier to go see and less time / cost overall.  Brilliant that you asked her to move locations so easier for you to get to see her.  And getting wanked off in a portacabin is a bit different.  Will add to my bucket list !

Offline jackaroo2

Personally, I think it is a great review and always useful to have a tip when somewhere is less obvious to find. Thanks OP.

Offline webpunter

Maybe she will stick the hut on a trailer and move closer to civilisation one day.
What would be a bit different is to book a meet with her when the portacabin is being moved on the back of a lorry.  You could be in there getting a massage / wanked off when en-route to the next location.  Just get the blinds down as can you imagine being seen by the rozzers & getting stopped.  That would be hilarious.  I'd have to tell my real life mates - "you ain't gonna believe what happened to me today" [hopefully not including getting stopped by a patrol car  :scare:].  If the OH were to find out and tell her friends it would just get funnier by the moment - even if it ended up in the divorce court
What got me thinking about this was the N.East location & one of the episodes from The Likely Lads which had them doing a bike race.  And they both cheated getting on the back of a lorry.  Here is the episode   External Link/Members Only   From about 23 mins onwards

Offline Fragilehand

very funny, one of the better videos on you tube!
yes starting the massage in hexam and finishing and finding you are somewhere in Scotland with no transport that would cause a pickle and since I cant afford to get a divorce I hope never to experience it!
for those that know me I tend to waffle on a bit so hence it translates into reviews I believe they should make for nice reading not just for pointing out the facts!
tbh I have been trying to give up punting for a while I have missus kids everythings gr8 but just cant keep away from women! so I thought fuck it if I cant beat em, join em!
have got a review about misssienna in hebburn will write it when I get time!
it involves a dirty condom! make of that what you will

Offline Randy101

We should start a campaign for her to move closer to Newcastle.  By the sound of it her business would be booming here!!

Offline Fragilehand

that's what I was thinking. clearly where she is based she doesn't care much bout the standard of location so we have 2 choices
1 rent out a storage unit they only charge about £30 - £50 a week and we can go as we please or
2 move her home in someones back / front yard any takers?
anyone punter with a big front garden? I have a van so for a 2 hour massage I would be more than happy to help her mover her gear! :sarcastic: :yahoo: :D

gladragthehandbag

What's the miss Sieana story?

Offline Fragilehand

What's the miss Sieana story?
its nothing to bad, its a neutral punt but wait and see will try to write it up over the wkend. shes a canny happy girl but I have been with better.

Offline domino999

We should start a campaign for her to move closer to Newcastle.  By the sound of it her business would be booming here!!

i'd definitely drop by unless it was a caravan at the top of Forth Bank. :crazy:

gladragthehandbag

I've seen her a few times she's canny be really good with owo, i had to ask as a dirty condom story had me abit worried haha

Offline Ivorfakename

Dammit, this review has me tempted to give massages another shot, especially as I can perve on the TVR garage while I'm there.