Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise of Diamonds  (Read 1072 times)

Offline foreverchanges

Avid readers (possibly 3 at the most)  of my posts will know that I have been advocating sticking to four regulars as of late..no prizes for guessing who!..but you need more faces than Big Ben in this business and so  I decided that I would have a bit of variety.

I had had my eye on Louise for a while but then she took some time out only to return in a more suitable location so in the words of The Ramones.."Hey Ho Let's Go!"
Communications with Diamonds were fine and the location was very near to the High Level Bridge and was discreet as it was at the rear of the building.
The booking was for an hour and I was greeted by a smiling Louise in a short grey mini dress,stockings and killer heels and..lest I forget..those sexy specs :yahoo:

What immediately struck me..other than her impeccable dfk was just how friendly and down to earth Louise is.
She has enhanced breast which aren't really my scene but they are tastefully done and suit her slim frame.

We undressed each other and straight into RO which she really got into and also seemed to enjoy her nipples being sucked and then came her tour de force..magnificent OWO  with constant eye contact and a wicked grin thus proving that when she described herself as "more naughty than nice" then she wasnt far wrong.
There then followed an intense 69 session where I slipped a cheeky finger into her pert bum to her delight.

More intense kissing and mutual masturbation before the condom was popped on and I began in mish with her legs draped around my shoulders with the obligatory eye contact again before we went into doggy and I shot my lot.
Finished with a nice chat and she told me that she has a job in the "real " world and does this because she enjoys it..and you know what?..you can bloody well tell!!

Would definitely recommend this lovely Geordie lass whole heartedly and I left with a spring in my step as I made my way to punt no.2 with The Tynemouth Tigress. :yahoo:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I would agree wholeheartedly ... saw her last week... she was great! Love the sexy secretary vibe she gives off ... and takes it hard up the ass. Fantastic attitude. When I asked her what her limits were , she said no CIM (not an issue for me) and  I was not allowed to piss on her  :D (another thing not on my list of likes) .. highly recommend

Toshiba

always love a louise review, she really is a hidden gem

Offline OscarC

Yep, must get round to seeing her again, it's been a couple of years.  Didn't realise she did anal though.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Two in a day uh. That's my boy !  What do you eat for breakfast ?

She sounds terrific. Will have to add her to the list. Labour will be back in power before my and my bank managers yearned for retirement from punting.

Offline johnny34

Two in a day uh. That's my boy !  What do you eat for breakfast ?

She sounds terrific. Will have to add her to the list. Labour will be back in power before my and my bank managers yearned for retirement from punting.

He must be getting through several boxes of shredded wheat  :lol:

I've got Louise on my hotlist but not got round to seeing her yet, but good attitude & good services means shes got to be seen soon.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Yep, must get round to seeing her again, it's been a couple of years.  Didn't realise she did anal though.

She did, and very enthusiastically .. It was right up there with Keeva