Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO  (Read 11841 times)

Type_O_Negative

Look on the bright side, it could have been a rigid cytoscophy. :scare:

Fuck, too late!!!  :scare:

Online peter_bungee

I had a week's worth of burning pain when pissing and a very necessary trip to the gum clinic (prob chlamydia) after enjoying some deep throat owo with a £100 per hour polish girl.

That experience has put me right off owo. Having caught something I really don't want to go through that again!

I suppose the flip side is that I've been punting for years and this is the first time I caught something.

This happened to me as well very recently, wasn't painful but had a small discharge and pissing for few days, cleared up with oral antibiotics but not worth the inconvenience plus I felt knackered for a week

This was the first time iv EVER had owo off a girl so feel unlucky, however at the time I was convinced I had caught HIV so felt relieved to hear it was just the clap

Even if u don't get Gonnorea or clymedia there are many other types of bacteria which cause the same symptoms and have same antibiotics

GusFring

Used to be an essential but recently fear factor has meant I've given it up.

throatfiller2

I did post on here saying what you're mainly at risk of with OWO and what to treat it with, but it ended up on the cutting room floor, possibly because I mentioned a product. So I'll try again, this time cryptically. You,'re at risk from a little bird that rhymes with 'brush'. And you treat it with Stan's (Spanish) can (which also rhymes with Afghanistan). There are two versions of this - the one you want has an additive that sounds like a watered down version of the family in the film Godfather. If this survives the editor's hatchet, have fun figuring it what the fuck I'm on about :-)

Offline King Nuts

As others have said, there IS a risk. I had OWO for years, and not just from tarts. Never had a thing happen. Then three years ago I caught gonorrhea from OWO.

Nasty stuff oozes out the end of your knob. Hurts like hell when you pee. And then your bollocks start to expand. Seriously, it's not funny.

Took maybe 3 visits to the GUM clinic in all. Add in the waiting and travelling time, and it was easily the equivalent of a couple of days out of my life.

Is it worth it? Not for me.

Offline Stapler

I did post on here saying what you're mainly at risk of with OWO and what to treat it with, but it ended up on the cutting room floor, possibly because I mentioned a product. So I'll try again, this time cryptically. You,'re at risk from a little bird that rhymes with 'brush'. And you treat it with Stan's (Spanish) can (which also rhymes with Afghanistan). There are two versions of this - the one you want has an additive that sounds like a watered down version of the family in the film Godfather. If this survives the editor's hatchet, have fun figuring it what the fuck I'm on about :-)

Thanks, but I figured it out from post #38

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline claretandblue

As others have said, there IS a risk. I had OWO for years, and not just from tarts. Never had a thing happen. Then three years ago I caught gonorrhea from OWO.

Nasty stuff oozes out the end of your knob. Hurts like hell when you pee. And then your bollocks start to expand. Seriously, it's not funny.

Took maybe 3 visits to the GUM clinic in all. Add in the waiting and travelling time, and it was easily the equivalent of a couple of days out of my life.

Is it worth it? Not for me.
are you 100%sure you caught it from owo?

LL

are you 100%sure you caught it from owo?
My story is much like his. Right now I'm suffering from an STI which I have contracted from OWO. I'll come forward so that others appreciate the risk involved. I have been punting for some years - check my reviews. In the last few weeks I decided to risk OWO but I have made a plan to get tested 2 weeks after each indulgence so that I would not put my regular partner at risk. On the fourth time I have gotten a bout of NSU - so not as nasty as what some have suffered but still very uncomfortable and also contagious though sexual contact. I have had to explain to my partner what I have caught and she might also have to visit a GUM clinic for tests too. Imagine that. My partner, actually my wife, doesn't know what I'm up to in my double-life as a punter. She wouldn't take the risks that I do. And yet she finds herself having to go through the same ordeal as me - to attend a GUM clinic and to endure the anxious wait for results. She's done nothing wrong - she doesn't deserve to be there. By some stroke of pure luck it's an NSU I've contracted rather than a similar infection linked to gonorrhea or chlamydia. By all intents and purposes it's the same. My only saving grace is that this type of infection can be contracted via non-sexual circumstances so I can continue to lie to my wife and maintain that I am faithful to her. Next time it could be more serious. Gonorrhoea or chlamydia and it's game over for me. No more comfortable life. No more happy families. I lose everything and it's gone forever. OWO isn't worth the risk for me and I'm seriously starting to wonder right now, with the current set of circumstances I find myself in, whether punting (my 50% success rate of positive experiences for 100% of my disposable income) is worth the risk any more.

Offline claretandblue

My story is much like his. Right now I'm suffering from an STI which I have contracted from OWO. I'll come forward so that others appreciate the risk involved. I have been punting for some years - check my reviews. In the last few weeks I decided to risk OWO but I have made a plan to get tested 2 weeks after each indulgence so that I would not put my regular partner at risk. On the fourth time I have gotten a bout of NSU - so not as nasty as what some have suffered but still very uncomfortable and also contagious though sexual contact. I have had to explain to my partner what I have caught and she might also have to visit a GUM clinic for tests too. Imagine that. My partner, actually my wife, doesn't know what I'm up to in my double-life as a punter. She wouldn't take the risks that I do. And yet she finds herself having to go through the same ordeal as me - to attend a GUM clinic and to endure the anxious wait for results. She's done nothing wrong - she doesn't deserve to be there. By some stroke of pure luck it's an NSU I've contracted rather than a similar infection linked to gonorrhea or chlamydia. By all intents and purposes it's the same. My only saving grace is that this type of infection can be contracted via non-sexual circumstances so I can continue to lie to my wife and maintain that I am faithful to her. Next time it could be more serious. Gonorrhoea or chlamydia and it's game over for me. No more comfortable life. No more happy families. I lose everything and it's gone forever. OWO isn't worth the risk for me and I'm seriously starting to wonder right now, with the current set of circumstances I find myself in, whether punting (my 50% success rate of positive experiences for 100% of my disposable income) is worth the risk any more.
sorry to hear that ll,but as you say it is a nsu which can be caused by non sexual acts so you don't actually have an still. ..

Fair play for telling the wife,I think I would have waited before saying anything

LL

sorry to hear that ll,but as you say it is a nsu which can be caused by non sexual acts so you don't actually have an still. ..

Fair play for telling the wife,I think I would have waited before saying anything
Err, yes I have an STI. A sexually transmitted infection, caused by OWO with a prossie.  Yes, an NSU can be contracted by other means but not in my case.  I've never gotten it in 30+ years of my life.  I happen to catch it within a few weeks of deciding to risk OWO with prossies.  As I say I have undergone a lot of STI checks recently, I could therefore tell you the prossie I contracted it from.  I won't.  I'm simply raising awareness of OWO and the risks involved.  I don't want people to kid themselves as I did.  Just because we hear of some people who spend years punting and getting OWO each time and never catch anything - good for them. You can still catch shit!  :hi:

I told my wife as I found it hard to hide the agony everytime I went for a piss.  I need antibiotics to get shot of it.  It won't go on its own.  As I say I don't think she's at risk seeing as we don't have sex much any more and I've had a lot of tests recently, purely in order to protect her from risk.  Even so she might need to go to the clinic for tests.  Yes I could have hidden this from her as I have my punting.  I do still love and respect her though.  She has a right to know.

Offline claretandblue

Err, yes I have an STI. A sexually transmitted infection, caused by OWO with a prossie.  Yes, an NSU can be contracted by other means but not in my case.  I've never gotten it in 30+ years of my life.  I happen to catch it within a few weeks of deciding to risk OWO with prossies.  As I say I have undergone a lot of STI checks recently, I could therefore tell you the prossie I contracted it from.  I won't.  I'm simply raising awareness of OWO and the risks involved.  I don't want people to kid themselves as I did.  Just because we hear of some people who spend years punting and getting OWO each time and never catch anything - good for them. You can still catch shit!  :hi:

I told my wife as I found it hard to hide the agony everytime I went for a piss.  I need antibiotics to get shot of it.  It won't go on its own.  As I say I don't think she's at risk seeing as we don't have sex much any more and I've had a lot of tests recently, purely in order to protect her from risk.  Even so she might need to go to the clinic for tests.  Yes I could have hidden this from her as I have my punting.  I do still love and respect her though.  She has a right to know.
fair enough you are right she does,I go to the gum every few months and accept the risks of owo, I think if you are worrying about it that much and going to the gum every fortnight it isn't worth it tbh

Valerie029

When a girl does OWO to more then 5 persons she has a high risk of getting STI and the problem is that some of those infection stay in the throut of the lady for ages ( even if she get treat ) and by giveing OWO she is giving the infection further ! Guys just think twice before doing it or do it with girls what you been before with and you know they got periodicaly tested ! Most of you are maried and you see how hard is to explain how you bring the present home !

carefree

Being periodorically tested doesn't mean shit, a prossie can get tested every week and still contract an STI in between tests and pass it on.  The risk is lower but the risk is there.

Even though the sensation of OWO is like no other I will only ever do it OW from now on.

carefree

Being periodorically tested doesn't mean shit, a prossie can get tested every week and still contract an STI in between tests and pass it on.  The risk is lower but the risk is there.

Even though the sensation of OWO is like no other I will only ever do it OW from now on.  There isn't a hope in hell that I am losing my family, home and everything else just for 5 minutes of pleasure.

carefree

DOH!!!!  Fuck knows what I did there^^ :rolleyes:

Toshiba

:thumbsup:

so if you are shagging behind your partner's back with a pro$$ie, think about this post and don't whine when your life turns to shit.

i totally get all of this

Offline claretandblue

When a girl does OWO to more then 5 persons she has a high risk of getting STI and the problem is that some of those infection stay in the throut of the lady for ages ( even if she get treat ) and by giveing OWO she is giving the infection further ! Guys just think twice before doing it or do it with girls what you been before with and you know they got periodicaly tested ! Most of you are maried and you see how hard is to explain how you bring the present home !
lot of nonsense in your post,what has 5 times got go do with it?if the wg  blows one guy with an infection then the next guy in line is at risk
u also don't agree with the most are married line,certainly on the London board it feels married punters are in the minority

Offline rebelsurge

After having OWO how long does it take for anything to show up?
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Aspen

also don't agree with the most are married line,certainly on the London board it feels married punters are in the minority

I've often wondered about this. There's often a lot of talk about how the majority of punters are married. But that doesn't stack up for me.  Why would a married guy be attracted to sex with a condom when in most cases they wouldn't be using one at home? The only thing I can think is that there must be a huge proportion who are not getting any sex at all. For sure that does happen, but I struggle to believe it's that bad.

Offline claretandblue

I've often wondered about this. There's often a lot of talk about how the majority of punters are married. But that doesn't stack up for me.  Why would a married guy be attracted to sex with a condom when in most cases they wouldn't be using one at home? The only thing I can think is that there must be a huge proportion who are not getting any sex at all. For sure that does happen, but I struggle to believe it's that bad.
who knows?I am just basing this on the impression I get from the reviews on the London board

Offline Daffodil

What I find interesting is what I view as the hypocrisy of some punters regarding owo and bareback sex. There are those who will lambast punters who bareback, but freely admit to only punting with girls who do owo.

Both feel better than the covered versions and both carry risk. The only difference, as far as I can see, is the perceived degree of risk.

In all honesty, having used punting forums for several years, I can not think of one case of a punter catching an STI by bareback sex, but several from owo. Obviously more owo happens than bareback (I think) and those who catch via bareback are less likely to admit it due to the attached stigma.

I'm not saying bareback is as safe/safer than owo, I don't believe it is, and, for the record, I never bareback prossies and will often request covered oral. But I also try not to criticise other punters just because they have set their risk/reward to a different level than I.

Offline Daffodil

Even though the sensation of OWO is like no other I will only ever do it OW from now on.

Of course it "means shit".

Would you rather stick your cock in a prossie who has never been tested or one who gets tested every week?

Yes, the girl who gets tested regularly still carries risk, but I think it's unfair to say that a prostitute's testing is completely irrelevant to a punter.

Loverat

What I find interesting is what I view as the hypocrisy of some punters regarding owo and bareback sex. There are those who will lambast punters who bareback, but freely admit to only punting with girls who do owo.

Both feel better than the covered versions and both carry risk. The only difference, as far as I can see, is the perceived degree of risk.

In all honesty, having used punting forums for several years, I can not think of one case of a punter catching an STI by bareback sex, but several from owo. Obviously more owo happens than bareback (I think) and those who catch via bareback are less likely to admit it due to the attached stigma.

I'm not saying bareback is as safe/safer than owo, I don't believe it is, and, for the record, I never bareback prossies and will often request covered oral. But I also try not to criticise other punters just because they have set their risk/reward to a different level than I.

And as for parties and gangbangs with all that spunk flying around. Like you, have long thought it total hypocrisy that they are happy to have OWO in a mouth full of other people's cum.

Offline rthunderbird

It doesn't really bother me, OWO is no essential but I do appreciate it when it is offered.

greychap

I had a week's worth of burning pain when pissing and a very necessary trip to the gum clinic (prob chlamydia) after enjoying some deep throat owo with a £100 per hour polish girl.

That experience has put me right off owo. Having caught something I really don't want to go through that again!

I suppose the flip side is that I've been punting for years and this is the first time I caught something.

Problem with this is if your attached or married your in big trouble how the how would you explain this and if you gave it to your wife/girlfriend it can also make them infertile too possibly.

But attached punters know the risks.

greychap

Of course it "means shit".

Would you rather stick your cock in a prossie who has never been tested or one who gets tested every week?

Yes, the girl who gets tested regularly still carries risk, but I think it's unfair to say that a prostitute's testing is completely irrelevant to a punter.
[/quote

A lot of the workers probably most say they get tested every couple of months etc I bet 50% of them are telling porkies and don't get tested all the time at all.

greychap

Shit this is really bad.

Im separated but don't think I could do it if I was with someone and the thought of you passing on something to your wife is truly a terrible situation to be in. Your lucky your wife has not ripped you in 2.

So many punters like owo but im not too fussed I have known escort girls to have caught STI's from doing it and goodness knows how many people have been infected.

I do feel for you but you knew the risks when cheating.

Hope it sorts it self out.

greychap

Not sure it is worth the risk for you mate unless your prepared to lose her, whats more important to you is the question?

LL

I do feel for you but you knew the risks when cheating.
I'm not looking for sympathy nor to be judged. In the spirit of the original thread I'm giving my input to demonstrate to others that there is a risk involved which is greater than the majority of people here appreciate (and I count my [former] self in that statistic).

LL

Not sure it is worth the risk for you mate unless your prepared to lose her, whats more important to you is the question?
Again I don't want to get into that.
Just raising awareness to others. I tried OWO a couple of times as everybody else was doing it and not having a problem. I even asked at the GUM clinic about the risks involved before I accepted OWO from a WG the last time. I was told there were virtually no risks. Of course I knew deep down that this was innacurate but I allowed myself to be lulled into a false sense of security as it suited my desires.

Offline Stickitin

Just raising awareness to others. I tried OWO a couple of times as everybody else was doing it and not having a problem. I even asked at the GUM clinic about the risks involved before I accepted OWO from a WG the last time. I was told there were virtually no risks. Of course I knew deep down that this was innacurate but I allowed myself to be lulled into a false sense of security as it suited my desires.

It is very low risk, you were just unlucky mate. I know dozen of lads that have been shagging their way around the world for years with OWO as standard for the most part. I think 2 have caught a minor STI as a result of OWO from upwards of 10,000+ interactions.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:11:42 am by Stickitin »

greychap

I'm not looking for sympathy nor to be judged. In the spirit of the original thread I'm giving my input to demonstrate to others that there is a risk involved which is greater than the majority of people here appreciate (and I count my [former] self in that statistic).

That is fair enough mate, and I appreciate it is still a risk having it and there is things you can catch and most people might not even know they have something for ages there is not always obvious signs.

Also don't forget when some nurses/doctors tell people the risks are lower catching anything from owo a lot don't always know the people there telling are not going with prostitutes that are seeing hundreds of punters.

LL

It is very low risk, you were just unlucky mate. I know dozen of lads that have been shagging their way around the world for years with OWO as standard for the most part. I think 2 have caught a minor STI as a result of OWO from upwards of 10,000+ interactions.
Possibly.
Lots of us have been "unlucky" if you read through this very thread and other threads on the same topic. Are you 100% sure that these mates of yours would tell you each and every time they caught an STI?

Offline King Nuts

After having OWO how long does it take for anything to show up?

Can be as soon as 48 hours. Can be a week. Unlikely to be longer.

Offline King Nuts

LL, good for you for sharing and for your honesty. I too had the same wake-up call two or three years back now.

Factor in the 'is it really worth it' element of most punts, and you do start to ask yourself why the fuck you're bothering.

LL

LL, good for you for sharing and for your honesty. I too had the same wake-up call two or three years back now.

Factor in the 'is it really worth it' element of most punts, and you do start to ask yourself why the fuck you're bothering.
Thanks mate. I've been back to the clinic and was given antibiotics. It turns out that an NSU can actually be chlamydia. In fact in most cases it is. I contacted the lady who I possibly caught the infection from. Just to let her know so she can get checked over. She's not bothered to read my message (maybe the subject line put her off opening it!)

Online hendrix

Thanks for that very thoughtful post LL. Hope it works out for you, your post is a good reminder of the consequences that those of us who indulge in the riskier side of punting might have to face up to.

Offline smiths

Sorry to read about this, I only just read this thread in detail.

Offline smiths

a lot of girls are offering OWO. Surely that's a bit risky? Do any of you guys go for the OWO?

As a punter I punt on a risk to reward basis taking the risks I am prepared to take for the rewards as I see them on offer. So for ME OWO is essential as OW does zero for me irrespective of the condom being used. I go to the GUM on a regular basis and have not yet caught anything.

I personally wouldn't bother punting without OWO being offered, obviously if I caught something I may well change my view.

Offline smiths

That was terribly bad advice from the GUM. At the GUMs I have been to they have always said they recommend safe sex so not with WGs at all but OW not OWO if with WGs, they most certainly have never said OWO has virtually no risks, wrong and very irresponsible thing to say in my view. In fact if I had a GUM say that I would complain as its that irresponsible.

Offline herbie007

Sorry to hear this has happened to you LL and hope it all gets sorted without too many problems, as I'm sue it will.

Offline King Nuts

I think the thing we have to remember is this: a girl can have all the usual regular tests, and I'm sure all the decent ones do, but a throat swab isn't always part of that process. Bacteria can reside in the throat for some time and evade detection, and without the carrier being aware.

There is absolutely no way of knowing that OWO is safe with any girl, unless she's just had a thorough throat swab and you're the first punter she's seen.

Offline smiths

I have no way of knowing whether a WG really does go to the GUM or not, even if she showed me a certificate that is out of date from when she had the tests done, plus I don't know a WGs real name as when I punt that's not relevant so I wouldn't even know if it was her real cert anyway.

With punting the only thing that is certain is what I do, I certainly don't rely on the word of WGs as its in their interests to say they do get checked out as if smart they would know that's what punters might want to hear, doesn't make it true though of course.

Offline claretandblue

That was terribly bad advice from the GUM. At the GUMs I have been to they have always said they recommend safe sex so not with WGs at all but OW not OWO if with WGs, they most certainly have never said OWO has virtually no risks, wrong and very irresponsible thing to say in my view. In fact if I had a GUM say that I would complain as its that irresponsible.
I have been to burrel street on a number of occasions and Dean street once and concur with what ll is saying...

I have told them that I have had owo of wg's and it has barely registered a response ,all there questioning has related to full set which of course is always covered

Offline smiths

I have been to burrel street on a number of occasions and Dean street once and concur with what ll is saying...

I have told them that I have had owo of wg's and it has barely registered a response ,all there questioning has related to full set which of course is always covered

I don't doubt what LL posted at all.

Offline claretandblue

I don't doubt what LL posted at all.
that wasn't my implication, merely noting I got similar advice :hi:

LL

Thanks for your support my friends.

Offline punk

Sorry to hear what just happened, i love owo and cim,may be i've been lucky  :unknown:

shit reinforces how dangerous bb is.

Offline NightKid

Jesus mate, I'm late to this but very sorry to hear that.

The worst I've had so far was a couple of yeast infection issues in the past 12 months but that, coupled with hearing your story, is enough to make me decide to switch BJ policies completely.
I suppose I should consider myself lucky to learn my lesson early and get off easy instead of having to go through it the hard way.

Anyway, thanks very much for sharing that and I wish you the speediest of recoveries. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger indeed.