Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA/GCE some amazing girls from the past  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Happyjose

Never used this agency - must give it a whirl

Offline tazman1002001

Wonder if any of these girls has gone Indy now?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline sammy222

Zoe and Chrissy for me.....good memories, thanks for reminding me!

RandyF

Wonder if any of these girls has gone Indy now?

Never hear of many of them going indie. Whatever this agency offers does or doesn't offer, it seems to work for a lot of whores who can't see past it  :unknown:

Raithfan

I don't have a problem with agencies I think the best girls are in them.

from a girls point of view they prefer them, they feel safer, don't have to worry about incall location as it be an extra cost and most want privacy. Most the girls who have gone independent from agencies have either been fired, or got no work coz they crap so go independent to try make money then reduce prices to survive.

personally I prefer the younger student type girls are the best ones all seem to start with GCE or G-E so if that's what u want go there.
most the Scottish indys started out there but not really into the girls the girls that have been doing this for years.

of course there are some exceptions to this but iv found them to be a lower standard, rougher and I personally feel alot safer visiting an agency as I know what im getting and know I wont be robbed. 

Offline zag69

I wish some of these girls would come back, Imogen the most. Zoe was working indy for a while anyone know if she still is?

Offline zag69

Stacey is still there, she's called Erin now for some reason!

Offline zag69

Like I've said before why can't they get crackers like this to work for them now? I was good back in the harbour days.