Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva-jo  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Lepunt

Hi all first post,but have followed posts for quite some time and had some good info which has been handy,thank you.
I was wondering about this lady any one got any information,would like to give her ago.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hope I've done this right   
Cheers

Online RedKettle

Hi

The AW feedback seems to have arrived at a very fast rate - makes me suspicious.  Not that it means anything anyway.

She offers CIM but OWO is at discretion, small discrepancy but makes me worry the likes list cannot be relied upon.

Looks is a personal taste thing but to me some of the photos look more like a bloke -especially "Basque 1, 2 & 3."

In my view there are many others ahead of her in the queue.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi all first post,but have followed posts for quite some time and had some good info which has been handy,thank you.
I was wondering about this lady any one got any information,would like to give her ago.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hope I've done this right   
Cheers

Welcome to UKP. Good to see someone spend time reading up posts, instead of just jumping in and enquiring.

All the information that you found handy..... please come back and post your punting experiences from this, so that other members can also benefit from your experiences.

As for Eva-Jo, I could not find any info on her on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. I hope other members are able to help you regarding her.

Offline FreddieF

I was thinking about her seeing as the others I had my eye on Lisa 7 , Kadiee etc are practically impossible to book. I can only punt at certain times and when I'm working. I go home at the weekends and never punt then. Any suggestions? Might try Mara UK but don't 100% fancy it tbh.

Offline RACKMAN

I have seen Eva Jo a couple of times in the last year. She is a delightful lady. Would put her at late forties. Apartment is easy to find and easy parking nearby ( Resident only in actual apartment block car park)

She is an enthusiastic FK and has great oral skills and took my spunk in her mouth and swallowed no problem.  Body is what you would expect from a lady of that age but very enjoyable for all that. She is very enthusiastic and altogether a very good punt. I would definitely see her again :cool:

Offline Lepunt

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the info,especially Rackman. Looks like I'll have to give it a try then. And thanks again everybody.

Offline dancer44

She looks like she would be worth a visit!  She is a bit vague on location. ...does she work in Ashby??....

Offline acorn50

Having just seen her profile was thinking of giving it a go, any body got any updates on her prior to taking the plunge?

Offline surfman

Hi, it shows that it is being accessed from Greece? Maybe on holiday or helping them with their finances.

Offline acorn50

Her profile does say she is on holiday until 26th July, comments about her being manly looking worry me, she looks like she may have done a lot of sport in younger days, perhaps swimming judging by her upper body. Might look for someone a little more feminine rather than risk a disappointing punt.