Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SE10 Recomendations  (Read 1896 times)

Shagger69

Hi I'm going to be down in London in a couple of weeks and was looking for either an incall with an older woman preferably British or any Massage Parlours. Ideally within walking distance of SE10 postal code

Many Thanks

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've recently reviewed AlexisReign
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51584.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She offers a mean dom/GFE type experience...with +/- either as requested...I've seen her a number of times.

American originally...officially i guess she's SE12...but it's a quick journey from SE10.

Offline CupidStunt

Hi I'm going to be down in London in a couple of weeks and was looking for either an incall with an older woman preferably British or any Massage Parlours. Ideally within walking distance of SE10 postal code

I assume that's Greenwich?

Never used them: External Link/Members Only

You might be better off searching AW for London Bridge which is about 20min by train

londoner01

Another place that you should NOT try is the massage place on Trafalgar road near SE10 called Pison. I know the type of place it was and went there around 10PM. Paid £40 for a massage, walked in the room was a 5ft1 70kg 40yr woman. I lost all interest and just bear it then went home.

Shagger69

Thanks guys. Alexis Reign isn't really what I'm looking for but thanks for the suggestion

:thumbsup:

Offline Anadin

I assume that's Greenwich?

Never used them: External Link/Members Only

You might be better off searching AW for London Bridge which is about 20min by train

Pics are fake unless Amber Easton has immigrated and started working for a parlour much less than she could earn in the States.