Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite English Eliza AdultWork Cardiff Outcall  (Read 1037 times)

thatguy

Cardiff Ibis hotel Outcall. Booked just for Blonde Dream and this girl. Cheap ish, 2 girls, separate times for £210 in total!!

Date & Time:
27/04/15 1130pm

The girl:
29, geniune.
5'4" curvy size 14
36 F - G breasts, Natural and rock hard! in a good way.
Just longer than shoulder length hair. Very curly, like a perm, but not as aggressive haha.
I don't like fattys which is why I booked her. Unfortunately she doesn't look like the girl in the pics.

Duration:
30 min, Actually ended up an hour plus! She enjoyed herself that much she wouldn't leave.

Cost:
£110

Services:
OWO, Normal sex in various positions kissing RO, 69 Were all on the cards.

How legit:
the girl in the photo isn't the girl you'll meet. Might have bee her a few years ago, but not anymore.

Communication:
good comms although she was a tad late.

The meeting:

I opened the door  gave her the cash and stripped her naked before forcing her head on my cock! After skull fucking her I ended up getting the BJ of my life, full off gagging and eye contact. However I was too memorised by her abilities to suck to even notice what she was up too.
After a while she mounted on top and rode like she was riding away from red indians. Fuck this girl has some serious stamina for a fatty!!
I decided enough was enough and that I needed to blow my fat!. I bent her over and went for it as hard as she could take it! in fear of splitting my banjo I pulled out ripped off the Jonny and filled he r mouth! Jeez. A great fuck and suck!!!
She then took liberties and made a brew before starting to suck me again. At this point well over time! So I filled her mouth again and politely gestured to her to leave so that I could check out and go back to my place to my own bed.

Conclusion:
Good punt. She took a pounding and sucks like a dyson!
10/10 for effort
5/5 for lying about her looks
10/10 BJ
10/10 Value for money
A great success!

Would I return:
Yes

Will I return:
No, Only because I'm into fucking different women and can't stand being with the same one or being a regular.

Enjoy this slut. She loves it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only