Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustysophieleigh / Liverpool (also works Chester)  (Read 2002 times)

14 review(s) for BUSTY CURVY SOPHIE  (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mrblonde77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 hrs £230

I know a few guys have been waiting to see what this girls like, or if she even exists, so I’ll be as detailed as possible. First, YES Sophie is real, it’s her in the profile, but with a couple of exceptions you should know about before you book.

Comms were a mixed bag at first. Contacted via email on AW, she replied next day, but when I replied to ask about a specific time…...nothing. I left it until 4 days after and sent another email saying can you let me know if we can meet up, she did then get back to me quickly and apologised and also gave her phone number which isn’t always on her profile. We arranged the meet and her emails and texts were good and pretty flirty.

To today, I text her in morning asking for address as don’t know Liverpool that well, she replied quickly with the building name and postcode and to give her a call if have any problems. It was an easy building to find to find, centre of Liverpool just off a main road. There is some parking outside but I wasn’t sure of ticketing so I parked just around the corner as a regular car park next to a pub which was 50p per hour. When at the building I got the apartment number but it didn’t work on the buzzer system. Turns out there are more than one entrance and hers was around the corner where building work was going on. At first I did think shit I’ve been had and given run around, but no she called me and directed me ok.

So to Sophie herself, and this is what you need to pay most attention to. Some of her photos in her profile are not completely accurate. I wouldn’t go as far as saying they are not her, but if they are, there not recent. I’m talking really about the professional ones, not ones she has taken herself. They are her. Sophie is very pretty, but not to be that unkind she’s not 28. I’m generally crap as guessing age, especially girls who make themselves very glamorous which she does, but I’d say mid 30’s. I may be few years out either way.

Facially as I say she is pretty in that glamour model way, which I love. Fairly heavy make-up definitely pumped up filled lips and has an all over tan. To her body and another thing you need to be aware of. I’d give her a solid 7.5. The boobs are very big, enhanced and look and feel great. She is probably a size 10-12, legs good, ass is really really good. She does not have a flat stomach however as her pics may indicate. That is not to say it’s really bad or anything, but going by pics you’d think it was washboard. She does have a bit of a belly, but she is curvy in all right places and I thought she looked pretty good all in all. An older glamour model is best description, not quite at peak but good all the same.

She was fun to chat too, likes calling you baby and after I’d had a quick shower, we got into it. She asked if I wanted anything specific, I didn’t and just wanted to go with flow. I’d say what we did was GFE with a bit of nasty talk thrown in. Deffo not a PSE. She started with a bit of a massage, but not a crap one you sometimes get. This was more a tease, some massage, but then she rubbed herself all over me, kissing body, moaning, kissing and feeling the old cock and balls. She was chewing gum all this time, which I thought odd, not something a WG has done with me before. But when I turned over and we started feeling each other she did take the gum out and began French kissing. This was not DFK, although I did manage to get couple longer deep ones in, it was tongue action, but shorter FK but was still ok. She was ok with fingering her, but said to do it gentle and slow, while she jerked me. The she went to oral on me. It was OWO which was great, she uses those pumped lips a lot, but not a deep throat girl by any means. Does this quite slow but none the less it turned me on and I came for first time just from her in oral.

I cleaned up and we chatted a bit. I will interject here and say I wasn’t on my best form. A very heavy weekend in London, concert and booze weekend started to catch up with me when we started fucking. We started with bit more tease massage, then OWO and then she put on condom and climbed on top. This felt good and we switched between this and doggy and then me on top with her legs wrapped around. It was all good stuff. She does like swearing quite a bit even calling me a fuck a few times. ‘Fuck that pussy you fuck’ was said more than once. Didn’t bother me really as don’t mind giving a bit back. After a bit, my second pop wasn’t gonna happen yet so we stopped. Drink refreshment and then after few minutes went again. I managed to pop again but it took quite an effort as energy levels quite low, nothing wrong on her part. It was about 1hr 15 at this point. There was no way I was gonna go a 3rd time, but she even pre-empted me saying anything by saying ‘your pretty much done aren’t you’. I couldn’t disagree and she said it was ok to do 1hr 30 instead of the full 2hrs and she would give some money back. Thought that was pretty cool on her part. We finished with bit of kissing and then I had another shower and she gave me back £40. Said goodbyes and on my way.

To sum up, if you are expecting an exact match to some of her AW pics you maybe disappointed. If however, you except it is her, just bit curvier, bit older than would appear I think majority will have a good time. She was fun for me, an older glamour model look, friendly and eager to please. That's all can recall at this point, but if want to know something I may have missed you want to know feel free to message. I didn't ask about her and her sister by the way. No idea what that's about, an FFM with her was not something i'd considered and probably wouldn't anyway. Cheers

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks for this Mrblonde -- very helpful review :thumbsup: She was high on my Scouseland HL but has just dropped a few places due to her age and belly. Really nice of her to offer some money back after 1.5 hours, though!

Offline bigmc

She's just gone on mine because  of the age and the belly,  love curvy miles  :D

Offline Kefka Palazzo

As a long time lurker here I've kept a close eye on this thread. This girl has been on my AW HL for a LOOOOOONG time so I have to say thanks to the OP for this review. I was more than dubious over the differences in the photos on her AW profile and her feedback is less than impressive but it's mainly down to the comms.

You've helped make my mind up for me with your review so thanks! There's still a little risk involved but I like to live dangerously! I've fired off a couple of emails already and she's been pretty quick in her response... Let's hope I can work something out with her.

P.S. Hello to you all on this forum! Looking forward to getting stuck into all the conversations on here! The site's great and I'm glad I've taken the plunge and joined up!

KP