Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @sunny@ - Walthamstow  (Read 1683 times)

3 review(s) for @sunny@ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lance

External Link/Members Only

Had this girl on my profile for a while and vowed to see her when she returned from her break. Woke up this morning bright and prepared to get to West Ham for 11am as that what was stated on her profile. Called once in the area but was told she moved last night to Walthamstow. After a quick search on AW for a replacement nothing took my fancy so proceeded to Walthamstow.

Reached Walthamstow, called and got directions. Planned on having mainly kissing and loads of oral both ways with some foot worshipping. Got buzzed up to her a flat (shit hole) where she greated me behind the door. I was expecting a kind of stylish pretty girl but was greeted by her in trainers jeans and hoody and a fake smile. She is also not as pretty as her photos suggest. Should of walked but was so horny i went inside.

Once in the room i asked her what were her services for 30mins. She said £50 for oral or sex. Either or, not both. I started heading towards the door. She said "wait, £50 for both". She had a slight attitude which put me of from the beginning. So decided to abandon the nice sensual stuff (kissing, pussy licking, toe sucking) and just hammer the shit out of it. Started of with OWO which was ok tbf, as she was doing that i started to feel her ass and crack but she said no fingers. Felt her arse again but she said my hands were cold. Told her to do 69 but upon doing so and found a bush beneath and a rather mangled pussy. Again i was dying for a taste so proceeded on. Whilst trying to eat she said "not to much, pussy sore" with her arse quite high not deliberately pressed against my face. Abandoned that and decided to demolish her. This seems to be her favourite as she can take a pounding surprisingly, backing up and wanting more. After popping i was tossed wet wipes with no hint of assistance to clean me up.

This girl is clearly not interested in her job and would rather be elsewhere. If you want wam bam thank you mam, she may be for you. If you want more, look elsewhere

Offline Convince Me

Great review especially like the last paragraph.

Offline The_Don

At OP sorry it didn't work out.

I was offered her as a 2nd option last month but declined. Due to her poor feed back.

Great review especially like the last paragraph.

+1

And trying to get more cash for less services.

Offline Lance

At OP sorry it didn't work out.

I was offered her as a 2nd option last month but declined. Due to her poor feed back.

The feedback is quite mixed tbh. Maybe she works well when she wants to...

Offline The_Don

Back again,

looks like she stared a new A/W account!

External Link/Members Only

Height:    4'0

Last time I seen her (not punted) she was a  External Link/Members Only  :lol:

Offline pumps

Offline punk

yeah she is in barnet,got the feeling that the more you  ask for extras (£),the better service you get.

Offline The_Don

yeah she is in barnet,got the feeling that the more you  ask for extras (£),the better service you get.

I've seen a few W/G do this and when you add the costs up. Then look at other W/G that offer all in (price, no extra's) with a better over all service, attitude and quality.

Makes my prospects for plans A, B, C, D etc straightforward because I can remove those that. Add extra's but don't even come close to others that mite cost less P/H or offer better VFM at their set rate  :)

Offline pumps

Offline punk

Offline punk

fair point!

mind you i've never punted with her,but have seen her in the flesh.

Offline Steve2

mind you i've never punted with her,but have seen her in the flesh.

Me too. Looked good, but the many negative posts put me off

Offline punk

Me too. Looked good, but the many negative posts put me off

spot on same here