Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: La Nuit Americaine: Lindsey and Lily Hart.  (Read 3882 times)

unclesweetheart

External Link/Members Only

So I get this apartment. Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. Central London. £100. And await the girls’ arrival. The deal is that Lily and I are going to enjoy using Lindsey, the sub. In pre-session texts, so much is clear. Lily and I are going to make out together while Lindsey, tied to the bed, has to watch. We will tease her, playing with each other, until we finally, and at our leisure, start to work on Lindsey. Whom we will abuse and ruin at our whim and pleasure.

Scenario: clear. Girls: confirmed. Prosecco: in the fridge. Money: enveloped. Anal hook: no doubt.

So nothing could go wrong, right?

Well: the thing with BDSM, I think, is that you have to be able to follow an overarching script. And you have to be very disciplined about this. You need, that is, to be a committed performer. And you have to be very self-conscious about your desires. You have to be serious. As a congenital improviser, I suspect I am constitutionally averse to following a script. Which probably means that I am fated to fail even the entry-level Dom exam. There’s nobody less sensitive to irony than a guy with a Raging Hard On: however, if your hard on isn’t QUITE raging you start to look eversoslightly askance at what you’re doing and can see it as…well, a bit daft. This was a phenomenal session but for whatever reason I found myself happily giggling  several times and that meant, probably, that this was the best gfe threesome I’ve ever had rather than another chapter in The Ruination Of Lindsey. (Though she was – typically – kind enough to refer to it as such in her next morning’s text.)

Lindsey arrived early (the apartment was virtually over the road from her work, apparently) and and needed a shower. I wanted to start with her in her work clothes because I thought the idea of her turning up to work with her clothes partly streaked in pre-cum was a hot one and wanked my cock over/with them accordingly. Lindsey, I hope, enjoyed this but also said that she was minging from work – she absolutely wasn’t – and needed the shower.

A five-minute shower and she emerged in a wrap-round towel and then, having changed into her string-like bra and pants, made herself up in the mirror. I sat across the room and slowly wanked my cock, watching. Something wonderful about the self-preoccupation of a girl doing her make-up: you’re both included (you’re watching and wanking) and totally excluded (by the necessarily total self-preoccupation). I felt a bit of an intruder into a private space. A girl making up – why on earth do you have to do that thing with your hair? Your hair is beautiful. Because I’m a girl. Ok...  - is worth a review in itself. Preparing a face to meet the faces that you meet. I’m flattered but know I can’t touch her during this toilette. I feel a bit bad about wanking, actually. Fold my cock back into my pants. It occurs to me I’m watching a transition that by rights needed to occur offstage, and my arousal needs to happen in the public space – that is, after the face and hair have been made presentable.

When Lindsey feels she is presentable she comes over. We kiss and I run my hands all over her and feel that the cock can be unfolded. It is. And I know Lindsey wants it down her throat so without much ado we go into some heavy and protracted face-and-throat fucking.  I’m lost in this. Have been waiting for it for days. So… I completely forget that Lily is going to text us when she’s outside. I check my phone and, on the dot (5 minutes previously) she’s outside and is now sending “are you alive?” type texts. Fuck! I go down and there she is, sitting in the evening sunshine  on a bollard, and she breaks into a smile of recognition. I apologise for being late, we go in.

Greetings, money, energy. Lily needs to have a shower and disappears and so Lindsey kneels again to take my cock. I very much want Lily to emerge from the bathroom while I, naked, am fucking Lindsey’s mouth as she kneels in front of me. And this is exactly what happens. Lily rolls with it and says something like “whoa so that little slut is taking all your cock hmmm?” and comes to join us. We haven’t kissed so now we do. I cannot easily say how much pleasure that single, sustained, moment gave me. Lily’s acceptance of Lindsey gagging on my cock and sashaying over for a welcoming snog; her leaning over to spit into Lindsey’s mouth with me; her joining me to force Lindsey on my cock to the uttermost; my peeling down her top to suck on her lovely tits. I just wanted to keep on fucking Lindsey’s mouth while Lily and I took our time to snog deeply, and laugh, not maliciously but in a now-isn’t-this-nice way.

So we’re already off-script. Lily gets Lindsey to lick her out as I stand there and kiss her and her lovely tits. So there’s a period of Lindsey moving back and forth between Lily’s pussy and my cock with us both slapping her face and spitting in her mouth whenever we feel like it. So there’s a weird mix of GFE from the waist up and quasi PSE down below.

Then logistics kick in. And that kind’ve tickles me. For a start, who’s going to insert the anal hook? Some indecision there, and I forget in the end who did it. But even picking the fucking thing up, with it lumpily falling off the table is sort of funny. Eventually it’s in and I’m vigorously pulling on it while Lily, perhaps – it’s all a bit of a blur – kisses Lindsey who’s moaning in time to my yanks. I sortve think that Lily should be holding the chain and doing the fucking of Lindsey’s arse while I’m fucking her cunt. I mean she’s nearer the handle. But that doesn’t happen. I also think: “I am pulling VERY hard on this thing. Is that ok?”

So we move to the bed. I tell Lindsey I want her head over the side of the bed so I can face fuck her as hard as possible, and she keenly drapes herself accordingly to accept my cock. I have no memory of what Lily is doing during this bit. I just really like forcing my cock down Lindsey’s throat. Perhaps Lily and I deep kiss while I’m doing this. 

Some time later I am fucking Lindsey while she is eating out Lily. Then I am licking a very responsive Lily’s pussy while Lindsey is voraciously rimming me. No-one has ever loved my arse as gorgeously, as deeply, as hungrily, as this girl.  (Maybe it’s because, as Lily after a light slap says later I’ve a “cute butt”. Oh girls!) This felt like the sexual equivalent of running down a dream in a new Rolls Royce, on a sunny day, on the open road. With Blonde on Blonde on the ipod. In a parallel universe where Labour had won the last election. The GFE version of a PSE, maybe.

I move up on the bed to kiss Lily some more. She’s beamingly smiling which – according to the script – a self-respecting dom should never do (I guess). But she’s happy, which is a good thing, surely, and so she says “I think you need to fuck me, right?” and that is nothing less less the truth. “What about me?” pines Lindsey. So the script can kick in “Who cares about you? Go away!” So we push and lightly kick her away. The grown ups need to fuck: go away little girl.

So Lily and I do The Thing. It’s cowgirl, and it’s very very good and prolonged. “Do you notice I’m tightening my pussy?” she asks me and indeed I do, varying the pace and force of the fucking as the mood strikes me. Lindsey, chastened, lies next to me so we can both look up at Lily as she rides me.

“Don’t you think Lily has the most amazing shoulders?” I ask. Only because she does.

“They’re so erotic.”

I am about as far away from Domspace as it’s possible to be. At some point (later? Earlier? I don’t know) Lindsey, no doubt understandably needing a re-run of her seminal (in so many ways) encounter with Cisco, wanted me to fuck her in the arse while she had the hook in. Not my scene that night, sadly. Cock says no.

So the script had been thrown out, we were lost in a totally free space which was neither PSE or GFE or any other acronym.

But there was an issue about coming. I’d practised titanic self-restraint thus far, and my reward was, at some point, to lose wood. And given that spunking is, at bottom, why us three grown-ups had met in the first place, the absence of gloop could well have been a concern. So I reassured the girls that it was just that I was old, and probably gay, and everything was absolutely ok and we should just chill out on the bed and shoot the breeze. They reckoned that I was probably not gay, not really, and when I started to opine that I wasn’t really clear why I was doing this they both cut me off with one voice (no really) to say “O no! You say this every time!”  Apparently with both of them, at some point, I turn into Woody Allen.

It was like a 60s French film, this bit. Older guy lies between deux fillettes magnifiques and nous disons about la vie, l’amour, les complications de one’s identite sexuelle (qui est normal apres tout?), le scene, la difference entre le scene et la vie ordinaire. And there was lots of gentle, slow, (very, naturally) french kissing and nipple loving. I particularly enjoyed Lily’s biting my nipples, and both of them running their hands over my chest hair and agreeing that shaven men don’t really work for them. Balls? They’re ok, apparently. Lindsey is a keen practitioner of tea-bagging she was keen for me to understand, and Lily’s stroking of my ballsack was all the proof I needed that scrota [scrotae?] held absolutely no fear for her.

But we did all cum, and in interesting ways.

1)Lindsey.

During my detumescent phase, Lily and I were of one mind that Lindsey nevertheless deserved an orgasm. So she (Lily) moved off the bed to strap-on up. It’s taking a bloody long time, I complain. “There’s a helluva lot of things to strap up, with a strap-on” I was reminded. But anyway. So, I'm lying on the bed, holding Lindsey while Lily enters her arse. I think Lindsey herself was also applying the doxy. Lily was also expertly finger-fucking Lindsey’s cunt. I really shouldn’t say this, but at some point in the process I leant over Lindsey’s shoulder to give Lily a cheesy wave as she ploughed her partner. Because, whilst all this was going on, I’d had a Proustian moment in which the buzzing of the doxy had reminded me of the exactly similar noise my uncle’s hair- trimmer had made when he’d cut my hair, as an 8 year-old. This struck me, in context, as somewhat incongruous. Sorry.

Lindsey came very hard, and was fulsome in her gratitude, not having cum for – she said – 4 days. Obviously Lily’s combined expertise with fingers and the strap-on may have had something to do with Lindsey’s ultimate satisfaction, but I’m absolutely convinced that being gently held by grey-haired detumescent me was actually pivotal in pushing her over the edge.

2)Lily

I was a bit more directly involved this time. Ok so fuck it I was suckling her left tit. And it was clear that this was A Good Thing To Do. Sucking, flicking, whole breast in mouth, closing my teeth around the nipple. (Maybe I’m not really gay after all?) I think Lily was masturbating at the same time (well she must have been, or maybe Lindsay was fingering her), but I don’t know because my attention was entirely on, as I say, that beautiful left  tit. So Lindsey joins in. On the other one. And Lily’s enthusiasm significantly increases. It becomes absolutely clear that if we’re going to push Lily over the edge we have to keep doing exactly what we’re doing now. Lindsey, always one for ramping up the possibilities of pleasure, joins me on the left  breast. O dear me that was nice but – “no no go back to the other one!” So, well instructed, Lindsey returns her attentions to Lily’s right hand breast, which is frankly not unarousing to watch. The cat that got the cream. And so, doing as much and as variously to each nipple as we know how, we have a fantastic time making Lily cum.

I will take to my grave looking over and watching Lindsey on Lily’s breast, doing the same myself. Lovely and hot, hot and lovely, delicate, insistent, strong, driving Lily to her release.

3)Me

I was so turned on by Lily’s orgasm that I wanted to spunk over her tits and have Lindsey lick it up. And almost made it, but didn’t. “O but you’re so nearly there” says Lily, and she was right. In the end it was Lindsey lying next to my cock and Lily’s talk that led to my release: several, rather heavy jets of spunk all over Lindsey’s delicate hungry face and in her mouth. Very appreciative commentary on the bulk and extent from Lily. (Well I try my best ma'am.)They snowballed my spunk tenderly and I was interested in the taste. I have sweet spunk, apparently.

So, you  know – I failed the Dom Exam. But I believe we had a most splendid time nevertheless.

Offline Meursault

I'm going to say something a little bit controversial:
I find these, ever increasingly, detailed reports regarding Lindsey rather tedious.
First, because I'm not interested in others BDSM exploits or the flavour of their spunk etc. Also, because after my first meetings with Lindsey, when she was very much a £100 ph newbie, I have found her impossible to book.
I had a couple of amazing hours and we exchanged a few texts and mails, but I have been completely ignored since her career went stratospheric, despite several booking requests and emails. I did nothing to alienate her.
It appears she now sees a small group of clients who are into her tastes AND more importantly, with those who can afford long bookings, duos/trios etc. Fair enough, but it makes the adoration on here irritating if you are not one of these people.
I guess I'll simply have to start  ignoring posts about her, but as far as I'm concerned Lindsey is now seemingly not available to the vast majority who read this board. If she was, I'm certain she would not have ignored several attempts by me to book her.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 11:09:37 am by Meursault »

marty_mcfly

Very horny review. You should thank me for warming up Lily for you. I saw her just two days ago and had an ultra filthy 5th encounter with her. It was utter filth between the two of us. At times even dirtier than what I encountered with Lindsey.

We also discussed the possibility of me and her having a threesome with either Miss KDD or Lindsey. I told her I would love to see her snowball my milkshake with one of these two, preferably Lindsey and she nodded with excitement.

Offline Marshall85

I find these, ever increasingly, detailed reports regarding Lindsey rather tedious.
First, because I'm not interested in others BDSM exploits or the flavour of their spunk etc. Also, because after my first meetings with Lindsey, when she was very much a £100 ph newbie, I have found her impossible to book.
I had a couple of amazing hours and we exchanged a few texts and mails, but I have been completely ignored since her career went stratospheric, despite several booking requests and emails. I did nothing to alienate her.
It appears she now sees a small group of clients who are into her tastes AND more importantly, with those who can afford long bookings, duos/trios etc. Fair enough, but it makes the adoration on here irritating if you are not one of these people.
I guess I'll simply have to start  ignoring posts about her, but as far as I'm concerned Lindsey is now seemingly not available to the vast majority who read this board. If she was, I'm certain she would not have ignored several attempts by me to book her.

+1.
All the reviews are now near on identical and not providing any new information. If anything they're not doing Lindsey any favours other than to portray her as a one trick pony. All be it a wonderfully submissive sounding pony.

So the only purpose for them can be is mutual ego massaging between the few people who are lucky enough to see her regularly , but for others like the poster above who are on the receiving of her seemingly shoddy customer service when it comes to replying to emails/making bookings they're probably getting a bit much now.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Very entertaining review USH.

I love the fact that you maybe had some pre-conceived plan/script, but are too much of a deviant improviser to stick to it  :lol:

Having just tried my entry level dom exam with Lindsey, I know how important it probably is to stick to a script. I did so in the main, but as soon as I had to react to Lindsey describing a fantasy I was not pre-prepared for I started improvising/joking a little and the spell was then broken.

Glad you enjoyed nevertheless.   
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 09:16:22 am by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

+1.
All the reviews are now near on identical and not providing any new information. If anything they're not doing Lindsey any favours other than to portray her as a one trick pony. All be it a wonderfully submissive sounding pony.

So the only purpose for them can be is mutual ego massaging between the few people who are lucky enough to see her regularly , but for others like the poster above who are on the receiving of her seemingly shoddy customer service when it comes to replying to emails/making bookings they're probably getting a bit much now.

She is much more than this as I hope Part 2 of my recent review will demonstrate.

Quesadilla

Very horny review. You should thank me for warming up Lily for you. I saw her just two days ago and had an ultra filthy 5th encounter with her. It was utter filth between the two of us. At times even dirtier than what I encountered with Lindsey.

We also discussed the possibility of me and her having a threesome with either Miss KDD or Lindsey. I told her I would love to see her snowball my milkshake with one of these two, preferably Lindsey and she nodded with excitement.

What happened to
Quote from: marty_mcfly
shagging other girls after Lindsey will be like travelling economy class after first class, at least for me.
?   :lol:  Look forward to the review. (Or did I miss it?)

Really must get round to seeing Lily asap.  :drinks:

Quesadilla

Very entertaining review USH.

I love the fact that you maybe had some pre-conceived plan/script, but are too much of a deviant improviser to stick to it  :lol:

Having just tried my entry level dom exam with Lindsey, I know how important it probably is to stick to a script. I did so in the main, but as soon as I had to react to Lindsey describing a fantasy I was not pre-prepared for I started improvising/joking a little and the spell was then broken.

Glad you enjoyed nevertheless.
+1 -  great review,  don't worry about the script. Almost every time I've included any kind of role play, scripting or dom/sub dynamic there are moments where we break role,  pause and have a giggle at the absurdity of it. Over time, if you find you enjoy the rp aspect the breaks get less and less.

Glad you had a great punt!

marty_mcfly

What happened to ?   :lol:  Look forward to the review. (Or did I miss it?)

Really must get round to seeing Lily asap.  :drinks:

Which review were you looking for? I was supposed to see Elle but she has temporarily left due to an emergency. Since Lindsey, I have just seen my regular which is Lily Hart, and I have not done a review of this latest  encounter.

I have already left two reviews of Lily Hart. This last one was my fifth meeting with Lily and it was as messy and filthy as it could get. Close to Lindsey's standards but I have not yet tried Lily's CIM or swallow service, so cannot compare her with Lindsey or Miss KDD in this category. Furthermore Lily does not do anal.

Quesadilla

Which review were you looking for? I was supposed to see Elle but she has temporarily left due to an emergency. Since Lindsey, I have just seen my regular which is Lily Hart, and I have not done a review of this latest  encounter.

I have already left two reviews of Lily Hart. This last one was my fifth meeting with Lily and it was as messy and filthy as it could get. Close to Lindsey's standards but I have not yet tried Lily's CIM or swallow service, so cannot compare her with Lindsey or Miss KDD in this category. Furthermore Lily does not do anal.
After your protestation that Lindsey is the gilette of the escorting world and no other will do it just sounded from your comment like your recent encounter with Lily was at least worthy of a review..?

marty_mcfly

I thought that it was not advisable on this site to post multiple reviews of the same girl. Anyway, my 5th encounter with Lily was similar to the earlier ones but got a little more messy as I had some anal play and ass juice sharing with her, as well as sexy spit play.

Offline bestbefore

I couldn't agree more.

These reviews have long ceased to be reviews, just bragging short stories.

And probably deterring more vanilla forum members writing concise and helpful reviews of other girls.

We now have enough reviews of Lindsey on this forum.

Quesadilla

I thought that it was not advisable on this site to post multiple reviews of the same girl. Anyway, my 5th encounter with Lily was similar to the earlier ones but got a little more messy as I had some anal play and ass juice sharing with her, as well as sexy spit play.

Depends if there's anything new to tell - but even if you don't write a whole new review you can always put a new comment on to the end of your last review.  Sounds like things got a bit filthier this time which might be useful for the more hardcore pervs to know as I think Lily is generally seen as a great GFE rather than for anything more dirty.

Quesadilla

Sorry for derailing your review Unc!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

+1 -  great review,  don't worry about the script. Almost every time I've included any kind of role play, scripting or dom/sub dynamic there are moments where we break role,  pause and have a giggle at the absurdity of it. Over time, if you find you enjoy the rp aspect the breaks get less and less.

Glad you had a great punt!

Thanks for this advice Q. I will bear it in mind if I repeat.

unclesweetheart

Before the meet I'd discussed with Lily what she was/ wasn't comfortable with. I'm not going to divulge any detail of that conversation, but if you would like to see her, which I'd heartily recommend, it might be worth having a chat with her about her exact limits. I don't think general discussion of GFE/PSE will get anyone very far though, since the boundaries seem ever-changing.

And in terms of why write another Lindsey review... well I like writing them, they'll be a comfort to me in my old age (tomorrow) and I was trying to lighten the mood a tad by saying how this session was both light-hearted as well as sexy - it's not all about whips and chains, at all, with her. I think it was Woody Allen that said that sex is the most fun you can have without laughing: this session was great because it had lots of both.   

lancspunter

I enjoyed reading this review. Thank you.

Offline Bigus Dickus

All these reviews are facilitating my perversions! I'd love to do a meet with Lindsey and two other top girls for a FFFMM session! Lindsey on top cowgirl, girl two on the face of the other bloke. Me in Lindsey's arse with girl 3 rimming me and pushing me in and out of her arse!  :wackogirl:

One for the bucket list!

DoctorDoctor

c'est plutot Une Nuit Americaine.....

DocteurDocteur

unclesweetheart

c'est plutot Une Nuit Americaine.....

DocteurDocteur

Mais non. C'est un film de Francois Truffaut:

DoctorDoctor

Oui, mais on dirait plutôt une nuit. Puisque t'es évidemment amateur de la nouvelle vague, peut-être À Bout de Souffle aurais-ete mieux comme titre pour ton épisode polyamory??

unclesweetheart

Zut! Tu parle francais: moi, franglais. Et O Level franglais, malheureusement. Je n'aime pas M. Godard, parce-que je suis un cunt fluffy. Et j'adore cette film.

Offline anyfucker

un cunt    :vomit:

une chatte i think/je pense

Anyway enough of this cheese ( :cool:) eating surrender monkey stuff.

Offline sticko

Une chatte douce, ou meme duveteuse.  But that's an anatomical cunt, not a metaphorical one.  Un con doux? 

Good exercise this - how to say 'fluffy cunt' in foreign.  Useful for WG chitchat.

On another note - great review.  I bet these two worked really well together.

S

honestbloke

Here is what I think.

Lindsey is the derivative of a Ponzi scheme created in the minds of those who could not find a woman to fulfil their most wanton desires. The reviews for her are fiction, she is difficult to book because she doesn't exist, each new member who writes a review is invited to the secret club where they must swear an oath never to reveal her 'identity', this is all facilitated by The Moderators and other unnamed members, pleasure is derived not from the experience of seeing her but from the knowledge that everyone else 'knows' you have seen her, the new members increase the value of the return the existing members derive from her, the effort will snowball (did he just try a pun?) until every man, woman and (yes the expression is 'child' but in this context I'm not sure it is appropriate) will converge into one organism searching for the origin / essence of life (think of the film 'Perfume: The Story of a Murderer'). Then she will disappear without a trace, all reviews and references to her will be carved out of the internet and placed in a city called El Dorado, the lights will slowly but then exponentially go out in our cities, they will become darkened, hollowed out structures where light itself cannot escape and space is compressed to the limit; white middle aged Europeans will travel outside our galaxy where no man has feared to traverse to search for the fountain of life..and then slowly we will regain our senses, our cities will regain their composure and our children will forget of this time .. but each morning, before the first light the old men in their cages will dream of this time and wonder if perhaps she is out there somewhere.

:coolgirl:

marty_mcfly

@honestbloke: Maybe we all are Princeton University Professors bearing the name John Forbes Nash, and Lindsey is that little girl who we all saw but never existed. All of us that have reviewed her (me included) need electric shock therapy for our schizophrenia.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 07:29:13 pm by marty_mcfly »

honestbloke

@honestbloke: Maybe we all are Princeton University Professors bearing the name John Forbes Nash, and Lindsey is that little girl who we all saw but never existed. All of us that have reviewed her (me included) need electric shock therapy.

how can I trust you? you're one of them.
haha :yahoo: :hi: :vomit:

marty_mcfly

how can I trust you? you're one of them.
haha :yahoo: :hi: :vomit:

We are all schizophrenics with beautiful minds.

unclesweetheart

Fucking rumbled. I wondered how long it would take. Mind you, the book's a lot better than the film.

Offline Bikerboy

Here is what I think.

Lindsey is the derivative of a Ponzi scheme created in the minds of those who could not find a woman to fulfil their most wanton desires. The reviews for her are fiction, she is difficult to book because she doesn't exist, each new member who writes a review is invited to the secret club where they must swear an oath never to reveal her 'identity', this is all facilitated by The Moderators and other unnamed members, pleasure is derived not from the experience of seeing her but from the knowledge that everyone else 'knows' you have seen her, the new members increase the value of the return the existing members derive from her, the effort will snowball (did he just try a pun?) until every man, woman and (yes the expression is 'child' but in this context I'm not sure it is appropriate) will converge into one organism searching for the origin / essence of life (think of the film 'Perfume: The Story of a Murderer'). Then she will disappear without a trace, all reviews and references to her will be carved out of the internet and placed in a city called El Dorado, the lights will slowly but then exponentially go out in our cities, they will become darkened, hollowed out structures where light itself cannot escape and space is compressed to the limit; white middle aged Europeans will travel outside our galaxy where no man has feared to traverse to search for the fountain of life..and then slowly we will regain our senses, our cities will regain their composure and our children will forget of this time .. but each morning, before the first light the old men in their cages will dream of this time and wonder if perhaps she is out there somewhere.

:coolgirl:

I like your imagination! Or is the imagination mine?!? :blush:

marty_mcfly

@honestbloke: Maybe we all are Princeton University Professors bearing the name John Forbes Nash, and Lindsey is that little girl who we all saw but never existed. All of us that have reviewed her (me included) need electric shock therapy for our schizophrenia.

What a coincidence that as soon as I mention Professor Nash, within hours he dies in a car accident.

DoctorDoctor

It may not be a coincidence

honestbloke

I like your imagination! Or is the imagination mine?!? :blush:

Yours Bikerboy? Did you post something similar or am I missing the allegory?

honestbloke

What a coincidence that as soon as I mention Professor Nash, within hours he dies in a car accident.

No - you have to believe me it was all staged, he discovered a formula to trap Lindsey for a century and is with her now. We must find her.
Meet you near Oxford Circus at exit 8 a quarter of a minute past nine.