Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweety.Tatiana (Canary Wharf)  (Read 3508 times)

5 review(s) for Teenager.Tatiana (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Boarder line positive

Thank you to all those that reviewed Tatiana before

Services:
Kissing
Hand job
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour (better value can be had at the same or low P/H rate, IMO)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (Maid), her English is a little limited.

Location: Hotel, not far from Canary Wharf, 1 bedroom mid to large size, with 2 arm chairs and a good bed. Bathroom with a real bath and shower (attachment) very limited toiletries. Easy access, directly from the street and no staff inter action. Parking zones around + pay and display near by
Tube = Canary Wharf or DLR = Heron Quays less than a 10 mins walk

Would I visit again: 50/50 (for a 3/4 sum special offer may be)

Pictures: Have been photo shopped and touched up. They don't show her face (blurred out) even in P/G (apart from 1) The body shots are fair to good (but not all the tattoos are shown and most have been edited out)

The girl:  Short to medium brown hair, size 10, 5.5, Early to mid 20's, real tits (B/C cup). Ok looking, Nice legs and a$$  :thumbsup:  Not a bad over all shape. She has a friendly personality.   

Plus + Nice view from the mirror, cow girl, doggy, and good H/J finish.

Neutral: CIM (at discretion) is listed but she clearly didn't want this and stated so (not that I requested it, had it once already that day). Thus the profile is (a little) misleading. Asked me to shower, even though I had one less than 2 hours before, (at my previous punt) and didn't like it when I refused (a bit of time wasting, IMO).

Negtive: Clock watching, 5 min warning, a smoker but she did freshen up when I asked. Very limited Kissing (let alone French Kissing, just a little tongue),  :thumbsdown:

I will add,

On my way to the room, I spotted the other 2 W/G's (links below). A 3 sum is on offer (and she tried up-selling me), but Tatiana looked confused when I asked about a 4 sum   ;)

All 3 share 1 hotel room, so If 2 (or more) punters turn up at the same time, I believe (and my understanding is) first come first served  :angry: 

Both Vicky and Lara, had to leave the room and they were waiting out side the room (once I finished) I seen them walk out the hotel later (next punter due)

Even though I got my full hour, I seen the next punt enter the hotel, after I left the room (he looked lost and was following the same path I was told to). So back to back bookings, no wash up (or rest) time in between (may be  :unknown: )

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:19:24 am by The_Don »

uk01punter