Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey_xxx the Real Sex Bomb, turns Mr B to Dom and Jelly.  (Read 7013 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

Summary:

The best night of my life with the best girl in the world. Lindsey turns me into a Dom! Lindsey reduces me to jelly. Lindsey has me tasting my own cum. I have 2 sex bombs on my hands. Secrets are told. Promises are made. I get an underwater DTBJ! And, quite simply, I have the best GFE ever.

But no one wants to read just a summary of Lindsey, do they ?

Those that have seen her don’t. Lindsey certainly doesn’t. She wants the full unexpurgated details published here. She gets off on it you see. She wants to re-live it. Well, so do fucking I!  :yahoo: 

Warning: It’s long (and this is only Part 1)

The Build up

So it begins. The hope and the wait to see Lindsey again after last time.

A most welcome text. “Hey you, how are you ? Happy to do XX (date)……..”

I’m already thinking of extending the proposed 3 hour booking and let Lindsey know.

A tantalising text. “I am very much looking forward to having you pound my arse again. And edging you with great delight! You had better save loads of cum for me. I can stay as long as you like” 

I reply: “I can’t wait to pound your arse again, but before that I am going to tie and tease you unmercifully and practice doxy denial on you”.

A glorious text. “You mean thing! Teasing me with the doxy will only make me cum harder ;) as long as you are not greedy and we can snowball my juices…”

And she sends me 4 new pics too. F.U.C.K.

Two days prior and I text her: “Thinking some naughty thoughts along the following lines: 1. Pre Drink. 2. An ‘oh my God I have missed you’ frantic fuck on the floor or wherever I can have you. 3. I want you cuffed and restrained in that black thong pic you sent me as I tease you unmercifully, face fuck you and practice doxy denial on you! 4. Shared bath. I am off to Lush so let me know if you have a favourite bath bomb ? 5. Al fresco fun. 6. Room service (some food maybe this time! And I will bring along some extras). I am seriously thinking of extending to overnight if you can do ? Maybe you have some thoughts about how we can wake up and spend breakfast ;) ?”

“Hello you! Some very sexy ideas there…Can’t wait to give you an underwater dtbj! I want to wake up to you fucking my arse…As long as I somehow get a nice protein breakfast :P xxx”

Apologies to anyone who thinks I am just quoting every text (there were more), but these are integral to what follows. I hope you will agree.

And if nothing else, her texts do suggest exciting sex  :D

The day itself

Lindsey texts me. She’s just realised the hotel I have booked is a lot more out of town than she thought (I had changed it. I wanted somewhere plusher and with a bath). Heart attack, can she still make it even?

Relief, yes she can, but the overnight is now in doubt. Lindsey’s always flexible though and I text her to say I’m happy to be flexible too, we’ll work something out.

Lindsey texts me just gone 6pm: “Can’t wait to have your cock in my arse. I’ll give you an eta as soon as I have one”.

2 hours pass. Nothing.

I text her to say that I guess the traffic is bad, my cock is twitching, but take your time, I’m cool etc. But I’m not really. I’m pent up! I’m worried (about her). And at the same time, I really want her badly too.

Much relief. “Traffic is horrendous. Sorry. Should be with you in half an hour. I want your twitching cock!”

So, we’re looking at 9pm I think. Shit, the overnight is off. I can’t expect Lindsey to make the same kind of journey in the morning. And maybe I’ve got to re-jig my naughty thoughts too. I text Lindsey:

“Would you like a drink, shower, bath or fuck first ? Just getting my mind focussed ahead.”

I then have a light bulb moment. I text her again: “Or shall I punish you for being late ?!?” 

Lindsey: “Fuck first. I need it, in doggy. And most certainly need punishing too…”

Fuck me! She’s giving me the green light to act out something I’ve always wanted to do, but never been brave enough before. I’ve got the perfect circumstances and I’ve got the perfect girl to experiment with. But, can I carry it off ? I refer to some notes I made for our last meet (but never really tried). A good start, but I need to weave some other off the cuff stuff in, to make this work. I’m thinking. I’m prepping the room. My heart is racing.

I text her: “Right on arrival you better get yourself up to Room XXX immediately. Your master will be waiting!” and “Let me know when you are on your way up!”

She texts back: “Yes sir“ and “On my way up.”

I’m bricking it. There’s a knock on the door. I stomp heavily to the door, I fling it open and say “Get in!” She’s looking sorrowful with her head down and I’m feeling sorry for her because she’s no doubt had a terrible journey and now I’m going to be cruel to her, but I’ve worked myself into the zone and heck, it’s Lindsey we’re talking about, so:

“Right, park your Big Fucking Suitcase over there.” She walks straight past where I intended, glancing  into the bathroom on the way. I follow her. I grab the handle of the BFS, drag it and say “I said over here.” I park it and return to her. I move behind her and walk her to the bathroom. I show her the tealight candles, the bath bombs and say “yes, I’ve been preparing niceties for you and this is how you reward me. By being late. What do you say ?”, “Sorry”, “Sorry, what ?” Sorry Sir”. 

I then walk her to the window saying “and I had planned an al fresco fuck with you while the sun was out, but you’re late, look at the weather now, what do you say ?” “Sorry”, “Sorry what ?” “Sorry Sir”.

I hold her against the window for the watching world to see while I cup her breasts and run my hands over her knickers. She’s wet. I then sit her in the black leather armless chair that I had positioned earlier.

I stand before her “Right, you better strip butt naked”. She’s looking glorious by the way dressed in a light black leather overcoat, hiding what seems to be the mini black body thong, suspenders and black heels. I don’t think she’s expecting this behaviour from a fluffy like me, but she’s looking completely sub. She’s hunched up, she doesn’t move, bar her bottom lip quivering. I take her coat off and then tug down on the thong. Her upper body is completely exposed. She’s gorgeous. Another tug on her lower garments and I’m shocked that they all peel away, leaving me just to unhook her hold ups from her feet. I kiss her soft petal lips, but coldly, and place my hand over her mouth and smudge away as if removing her lipstick. But she’s not wearing any. She doesn’t need to. She’s gorgeous. She’s also trembling a little.

I stand her up, sit myself down and tell her to lie across me, as I intend to spank her for being late and I want her to count the strokes. Shit, she’s looking hot, naked and exposed. Anyway, I spank 1 arse cheek “1”, “1 what”, “1 sir”. I spank the other cheek “2”, “2 what”, “2 sir”. We carry on like this to 5 and I haven’t been holding back and Lindsey’s arse is pretty red against her otherwise pale white skin. I ask if I’m being too firm and she says “a little”. I tell her I will tone it down then and spank her again. “7”. “7 ?......No wonder you were fucking late, you can’t even count and it’s 7 Sir, how many times do I have to tell you. I thought you would be more obedient than this!” I was getting into this.  :lol:

We do eventually reach 10 and I ask her “So, what would you like to do to me then ?” “I want to suck your cock” she says sweetly. “Well you better strip me naked then”. I let her unbutton and remove my shirt and take my trousers down, but as she reaches to my boxers, I bat her hands away saying “No, you’re not getting what you want, until I get what I want, do you have a blindfold ?” “Yes”, “go get it” and she wanders over to the BFS, bends down and I plant my tongue and mouth into her wet juicy pussy and arse. I linger lovingly for 2-3 minutes, before saying “Have you got it ? ” She holds it up. I move her to the floor and tell her to get on all fours. She puts on the blindfold. I leave her there and go and get some ice.

If this was tie and tease I would have probably picked 1 ice cube and run the tip of it over Lindsey delicately, but no, this is punishment and I grab 3 or 4 and run them wholly over Lindsey’s back, arse, thighs, calves and feet. She buckles. I now run them over her breasts, her gorgeous ever so petite nipples, down her torso and to her pussy where I hold for a moment. It’s too much for Lindsey and I relent. I decide to be nice and lick and suck her toes, before kissing up her calves and thighs. I rim her arse for a little bit, before working my way under her body to lie on my back and lick her pussy. I’m licking her pussy and she’s murmuring and feeling it nicely. I pause.

“Right, I want you to tell me your most lurid fantasy, while I lick your pussy. Her voice is hesitant and breaking “I want to be tied to a tree”. “A tree ?” I say, “we could have done that earlier, but you were late weren’t you, what do you say….” She apologises in the same manner as before. I continue circling her wet pussy and clit and ask her to continue. “There’s a stranger”, “A stranger ?” “Yes, a stranger ….. coming behind me.” “Who’s the stranger ?”. “I….. dunno”. “It’s not that fucking Cisco is it ?” She laughs (in a nice way). I have to laugh too ( :hi: Cisco”). “And how come you fucking invited him over anyway the other day and not me…….who’s the stranger…….is it me ?” She doesn’t answer and the spell is somewhat broken now, so I tell her to turn over. I let her suck my cock a little, I nob her face a little and then, I return to her pussy. I want my favourite sexual pleasure, before she can have hers, so I lick her pussy and clit, while she hoists her legs up. I hold her thighs, I finger her pussy, circle her arse, finger her arse, and then just with my tongue and lips get her to the point where she says “I’m cumming, I’m cumming.” Cum she most certainly does and I slurp up all the juices from her honey dripping beehive, before (remembering her text) snowballing them back to her and delighting in some prolonged DFK. Fucking fantastic.  :yahoo:

Unfortunately, this untypical sexual power craze of mine has an unfortunate consequence. I wasn’t really feeling it downstairs. Anyway, Lindsey came to suck me and I felt much better so I asked for a condom before nicely fucking her on the floor as planned.  She felt good, but I wanted to prolong it, so I suggested cowgirl. But fuck me, here was Lindsey, the hottest girl in town, about to clamber on top of me and I couldn’t get it up  :(. Lindsey had reduced me to jelly. Lindsey said “I think you have overawed yourself.” I agreed thinking I had exhausted my blood supply to my heart and head. I took a pill and Lindsey sucked me back to hardness, before asking me to take her up the arse. She stood up and bent over the bed throwing her arms over her head, while I stood behind her, rimmed her and built up to pounding her arse as best I could, but still I couldn’t pop and maintain myself, so off with another condom and Lindsey sucked me once again. Finally, I felt I was really ready this time, so with another condom on, I did finally ecstatically pop while taking Lindsey in mish with her legs up, kissing her face off  :yahoo:. I said to her “Fuck me, that was good. I know what I want to do with that condom”. I had saved lots of cum as instructed, but gave her some oral first, before Lindsey said “do you want to pour (the contents of that) condom over my body ?” I was thinking directly into her mouth, but nodded and poured it over her neck, tits and torso. She scooped some of it up into her mouth and held some of it on her tongue for me to kiss her, which I hesitantly did, and then she asked me if I wanted to rub some over her tits (which I did) and taste my cum off her body. I’ve never tasted my own cum in all my life other than when a girl has truly swallowed and I have DFK’d her, but Lindsey had a naughty smile on her lips (maybe it was payback time), and so I succumbed a little.

I moved up to face her. Her smile was gorgeous and I said to her “My, that was fucking horny. You’ve already had me do 2 things I’ve never tried before. Being a dom and tasting my own cum”.

And after a little while I said “I’ve missed you by the way….shall we have a bath ?” 

Back to fluffy old me.

Part 2 (the best bit) to follow.    

Offline hooper567

A quality read so far! Looking forward to part 2  :hi:

Offline Bikerboy

Very nice. Can't wait for episode 2!

Offline anyfucker

Lindsey sounds like a great actress.

marty_mcfly

Excellent review and we have yet to read the best bit.

I am happy for you but such reviews rub salt in my wounds. Let me say that it is far worse to fall in love and then losing that loved one than not to fall in love at all.

Having spent two hours with Lindsey last Friday, I was hoping that the repeat encounter will follow soon. Sadly, there's no sign of it; not even a tentative date so that my countdown can start again.

I feel like one of those malnourished African children who Bob Geldof fed back to life, but only to be malnourished again. This hurts more.

Life is very cruel when I have to wait months just for an hour, yet you guys get to spend whole nights with Lindsey and that too on a regular basis.

I am happy for Mr. Brightside but I feel as if my pain and suffering will continue.

I am glued to my phone hoping to receive a text from Lindsey. Each time a text arrives I jump with joy and anticipation; only to find that it is a text from EE asking me to top up my balance or whatever. I feel like smashing my phone to bits.

Maybe I need to go on a hunger strike until Lindsey can just spare one hour for me.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:45:54 pm by marty_mcfly »

DoctorDoctor

Mr B.

Sounds like she gave you something that you won't forget too soon? Has this night opened your eyes?

DD

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Cheers Guys.

Lindsey is simply amazing. She is so flexible and versatile. She just covers the full range from sweet young trembling innocent, to the most fantastic intimate GFE, to the most complete dirty slut. 

Marty, I know full well what you are thinking and feeling. I had the some feelings too and every review of her on here (yours included) in the interim just made me want her more and for longer.

She is completely swamped with booking requests at the moment, so please be patient everyone for responses.

I'm still basking in the wonder of my evening with her and maybe subconsciously delaying writing Part 2 for a little while. Because I don't want to return to the situation you now describe Marty.

Keep your chin up, there are plenty of other good girls out there, but I do have to say Lindsey is in a complete class of her own.  :angelgirl:   

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Mr B.

Sounds like she gave you something that you won't forget too soon? Has this night opened your eyes?

DD

:lol: I will avoid the temptation DD.  :thumbsup:

She most certainly did and she both opened and popped my eyes with more.

Offline The Beano

Great write up Mr B, and looking forward to part 2. It's good to see guys living out all their filthy fantasies with Lindsey, Kristen and the like, and spending time writing it up in detail. I'm sure they are sparking off ideas in others. Hopefully it will also illustrate to girls who are not up to this standard exactly what a lot of punters are looking for and willing to pay for.

It's also a hoot to see punters referencing other punters and their escapades in their bookings and write ups.

TB

marty_mcfly

Marty, I know full well what you are thinking and feeling. I had the some feelings too and every review of her on here (yours included) in the interim just made me want her more and for longer.

She is completely swamped with booking requests at the moment, so please be patient everyone for responses.

I'm still basking in the wonder of my evening with her and maybe subconsciously delaying writing Part 2 for a little while. Because I don't want to return to the situation you now describe Marty.

Keep your chin up, there are plenty of other good girls out there, but I do have to say Lindsey is in a complete class of her own.  :angelgirl:   

I know she is completely swamped with booking requests, but if she has to ration her limited time then punters who spend 4 hours or overnights with her leave her with no spare time. I blame these punters for not being fair on other fellow punters.

As for other girls out there, NO, there is only one Lindsey and there can be only one Lindsey. No other girl comes close.

I might give up punting altogether if I cannot get to see Lindsey again. Now that I have seen her, I cannot enjoy punting with anyone else. If I was to see someone else, then I would be doing myself injustice and I would not be fair on that other girl.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I know she is completely swamped with booking requests, but if she has to ration her limited time then punters who spend 4 hours or overnights with her leave her with no spare time. I blame these punters for not being fair on other fellow punters.

As for other girls out there, NO, there is only one Lindsey and there can be only one Lindsey. No other girl comes close.

I might give up punting altogether if I cannot get to see Lindsey again. Now that I have seen her, I cannot enjoy punting with anyone else. If I was to see someone else, then I would be doing myself injustice and I would not be fair on that other girl.

Lindsey has a full time job, but I get the impression because she is outcall only that she only does 1 booking a day irrespective of duration, so I don't think it's fair to blame others punters for maximising their time.

I think it is also very fair to say, that she looked incredibly kindly on your previous frustrations posted here to see you for which you should be (and I know you are) very grateful. But she can't do that with all.

Re: the 2nd bold point, I think you need to isolate and separate and enjoy different sessions with different girls for what they are. I have had some top punts since seeing Lindsey for the 1st time (see my reviews since).   

Justanotheruser

Reallly...? Maybe the tone of this has gone over my head. But, you sound as if you've got a bit too attached. There's always somebody else around the corner and putting someone on a pedestal isn't going to help one bit, despite what you're saying. Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick, just wouldn't want someone to have this kind of grim outlook!

Thanks for the review - sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I had any element of roleplay in me.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great write up Mr B, and looking forward to part 2. It's good to see guys living out all their filthy fantasies with Lindsey, Kristen and the like, and spending time writing it up in detail. I'm sure they are sparking off ideas in others. Hopefully it will also illustrate to girls who are not up to this standard exactly what a lot of punters are looking for and willing to pay for.

It's also a hoot to see punters referencing other punters and their escapades in their bookings and write ups.

TB

Thanks TB and you are 1000% right.  :thumbsup:

I would never have been able to do this session without others such as Password, Unclesweetheart, Cisco etc. sharing their reviews of Lindsey and giving me inspirational ideas. Plus Timstella too.

I would also like to thank lancspunter who pm'd me some reference points for domplay. There's another punter (their name will come to me) who did likewise.

This is exactly what this site is for. It's for sharing good girls and great scenarios. Long may it continue. 

marty_mcfly

Reallly...? Maybe the tone of this has gone over my head. But, you sound as if you've got a bit too attached.

There's always somebody else around the corner
and putting someone on a pedestal isn't going to help one bit, despite what you're saying. Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick, just wouldn't want someone to have this kind of grim outlook!

Thanks for the review - sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I had any element of roleplay in me.

Yes, that is my problem. I get attached so easily but how can you blame me for being attached to a girl that did not exist a few months ago and is now an overnight sensation.

No, there isn't always somebody else around the corner. Girls like Lindsey come once in a blue moon.

As Mr. B said, at least I managed to see her for 2 hours and some others might never do. In that sense I can at least look back on "Marty McFly, this is your life" and see that my two hours with Lindsey are in that life album.

Quesadilla

Come on now Marty on the one hand you blame punters for monopolising Lindsey and on the other you say she's the only girl you want to see - even the only girl worth seeing - which is the same as saying you want to monopolise her too! Can't have it both ways!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just kidding mate, but seriously there are still other great WG's out there and in the absence of a date from Lindsey it will do you no end of good to shag someone else!

Mr B - great review mate, sounds awesome, can't wait for part 2!  :drinks:

marty_mcfly

Q, I love that BTTF clip. Thanks for being innovative and choosing the most appropriate clip. You have some very valid points but shagging other girls after Lindsey will be like travelling economy class after first class, at least for me. Poor Elle might have to deal with a limped dick Marty as I am
seeing her on Tuesday. After Lindsey, I might need viagra for seeing anyone else, if I continue punting.

marty_mcfly

My hot list was getting longer and longer. 52 girls in that list. After seeing Lindsey, 51 girls from that list have now been deleted.

lancspunter

Marty - Have a gentle word with yourself.

Mr B ... Thank you for the review. A very enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next installment.

marty_mcfly

Hopefully it will also illustrate to girls who are not up to this standard exactly what a lot of punters are looking for and willing to pay for.

Well said. It is time for other girls to raise their standards and not solely their prices.

There was a time when kissing a WG was non-existent until EE girls came along and set kissing standards for others to follow.

Offline claretandblue

My hot list was getting longer and longer. 52 girls in that list. After seeing Lindsey, 51 girls from that list have now been deleted.
I would be careful, as one of the attached guys you will know that women pick up on this sort of thing and behaving like a love sick teenager could land you in the shit!

marty_mcfly

I would be careful, as one of the attached guys you will know that women pick up on this sort of thing and behaving like a love sick teenager could land you in the shit!

I am behaving like one, sorry.

Offline claretandblue

I am behaving like one, sorry.
no need to say sorry mate,just my view from one attached punter to another
as said elsewhere I reckon just get a booking lined up with one of the other darlings and focus on other stuff! :hi:

Offline Bikerboy

Well said. It is time for other girls to raise their standards and not solely their prices.

There was a time when kissing a WG was non-existent until EE girls came along and set kissing standards for others to follow.

Marty

I am as big a fan of Lindsey as many on this site - she offers an exceptional service with great versatility, very attractive, sweet, but dirty and slutty! Quite a combo.

Many of us were pretty impressed when L replied to you following your plea on here, but her meeting request list is still loong...

There is 'life after a session with Lindsey' with lots of choice of top girls out there, you just need to go find them.

But, I hear you say, they aren't the same as L? Well no, they aren't, but they are different and variety is one of the joys of punting, surely?

No need to go on hunger strike... :drinks:

Lz-129

A quite outstanding review! It certainly sounds as if you both had a fantastic time! She sounds absolutely perfect!

spkmstr48

Steady on Marty!

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

spkmstr48

Great read Mr B.

Lindsey was very badly behaved and you let her off very lightly. I would not have been so lenient ;)

Training LK soon who I think might give Lindsey a run for her money?

Hope I get the chance to find out!

marty_mcfly

Great read Mr B.

Lindsey was very badly behaved and you let her off very lightly. I would not have been so lenient ;)

Training LK soon who I think might give Lindsey a run for her money?

Hope I get the chance to find out!

Is that Little Katie? Is she back working? It might be worth the drive to Bristol if she is as good as Lindsey.

marty_mcfly

Marty

I am as big a fan of Lindsey as many on this site - she offers an exceptional service with great versatility, very attractive, sweet, but dirty and slutty! Quite a combo.

Many of us were pretty impressed when L replied to you following your plea on here, but her meeting request list is still loong...

There is 'life after a session with Lindsey' with lots of choice of top girls out there, you just need to go find them.

But, I hear you say, they aren't the same as L? Well no, they aren't, but they are different and variety is one of the joys of punting, surely?

No need to go on hunger strike...:drinks:

Yes, there must be too girls, but it is like finding a needle in a haystack.

No hunger strike yet, as I am optimistic that Lindsey will see me.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks LZ and SPKMSTR

Let's just say Lindsey more than redeemed herself in the Bathroom and beyond.  ;)

Offline Massiveerection

I appreciate all the effort that has gone in to the reviews about Lindsey.I  really do. Obviously an adored WG. I get it. But let us be clear. She is not a sub. She has the power. She is charging you. She is deciding who she allows to see her and she is setting the parameters for what is allowed.

I am glad Mr B had a great time but please have no illusions as to who the sub is.

marty_mcfly

I appreciate all the effort that has gone in to the reviews about Lindsey.I  really do. Obviously an adored WG. I get it. But let us be clear. She is not a sub. She has the power. She is charging you. She is deciding who she allows to see her and she is setting the parameters for what is allowed.

I am glad Mr B had a great time but please have no illusions as to who the sub is.

I think you are missing the point. It is in bed where the submissive part comes into play. Before bed, no escort is a sub. They are all doms for the reason that the punter pays them and not the other way round. More or less, all escorts have power over clients, otherwise they would be paying us.

Online NightKid

She is not a sub. She has the power. She is charging you. She is deciding who she allows to see her and she is setting the parameters for what is allowed.

You missed a point - she also isn't reviewed anymore. All the fluffy drivel that passes for her "reviews" should primarily serve/strive to, and I quote, "get her off".  :vomit:
What was it again, all hail the Everest of sex? Jesus fucking Christ.  :dash:

I think I'll take a moment for the integrity of UKP reviews instead.  :rolleyes:
Edit: And now, cue the fluffy brigade in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...  :bomb:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:24:25 am by NightKid »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I didn't read the review, far too long.

Can someone explain why they would see a prostitute who does not display a single photo, that is like punting used to be before the Internet.    :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Can someone explain why they would see a prostitute who does not display a single photo, that is like punting used to be before the Internet.    :thumbsdown:

Its all VERY simple and has been explained to you before many times, I assume your memory is going. :thumbsup:   A punter punts with a WG with no photos then does a review on her saying she is attractive etc and other punters who find that punter credible take his word for it and punt with the WG and find out whether they agree with him or not. That's one of the main points in having this forum, to share information if that's what a punter wishes to do.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:05:43 am by smiths »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Because:

1. Of the recommendations of other members who had already seen and described her.
2. She personally emailed me 3 clear distinct facial pics before I saw her for the first time which clearly showed her natural beauty.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Because:

1. Of the recommendations of other members who had already seen and described her.
2. She personally emailed me 3 clear distinct facial pics before I saw her for the first time which clearly showed her natural beauty.  :hi:

There are only a limited amount of members that I trust to have the same taste as myself.

I am amazed she gets any bookings at all.     :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I think you are missing the point. It is in bed where the submissive part comes into play. Before bed, no escort is a sub. They are all doms for the reason that the punter pays them and not the other way round. More or less, all escorts have power over clients, otherwise they would be paying us.

Agree.

At the end of the day, all I am concerned about is does the girl provide me with a good service for the time I am with them.

In Lindsey's case, 'good' is a massive understatement. She provides an exceptional out of this world experience as many other reviewers have noted.

Offline smiths

There are only a limited amount of members that I trust to have the same taste as myself.

Thumbsdown to a WG who has an excellent record of good reviews on here, just goes to show once again you literally haven't a clue redcab. :rolleyes:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

You will spend a lot more time sitting on the cab rank JRC than she ever will  :lol:

Lz-129

There's no pics purely because her profile is under constant attack and aw are siding with the attacker

spkmstr48

She may well not be a sub I've not met her but you obviously don't get subs. They always have the control. Not just WGs but all subs.

Offline Bigus Dickus

You are coming across as obsessive. That's not likely to get you a future booking with her. My advice is stop whining like a little girl,  :wackogirl: go visit another top performer reviewed on here and then get in the queue once more. There is a considerable period between when I last saw her and the next time I am going to see her. She provides a really different service than lots of AW girls so she's bound to be very popular. Supply and demand will dictate her availability.

Go have a totally different punt in the meantime. Why don't you let some nasty woman Dom you!

If you are feeling like this after one meet, perhaps it's better for you to have long periods between seeing her.

Get a grip man!  :sarcastic:

Offline shagbambi

In summary, Marty has chronic obsessive EAS.  Leaving Lindsey in peace is the best thing for your sanity and probably hers. And see loads of other girls, once only.

Offline Horneylee

Reading these reviews of Lindsey, really has got me thinking. I need to meet her! So many things to try in a session. I hope she can accommodate them all :)

What's the best way to contact her, messages in AW but no reply. :(
Thanks all.

Lee

marty_mcfly

Reading these reviews of Lindsey, really has got me thinking. I need to meet her! So many things to try in a session. I hope she can accommodate them all :)

Thanks all.

Lee

You should first hope that she can accommodate you!

Offline Jimmyredcab

You will spend a lot more time sitting on the cab rank JRC than she ever will  :lol:

Sucking cock will always be more profitable than driving a cab, I have never denied that.   :hi:

Offline monstar

Excellent review Mr B, thank you.  :hi: I await part two.

I guessed Lindsey was the hidden gem Mr Password was posting about before his review (thanks for sharing PW!  :hi: :drinks:) and contacted her back then. She happily sent three photos and is a very pretty slim girl.

I don't do outcalls so planned a duo with her coming to another girls place, which sadly didn't happen as there were no suitable dates.

I still hope to meet Lindsey one day soon but it will likely have to wait due to her high demand and I doubt a vanilla GFE meeting is on her priority list!  :D

The reviews will keep me going until I can meet her myself and continue to build the anticipation.  :wacko:

Offline CupidStunt

In general: slowly slowly catchy monkey rather than badgering obsessive?

Maybe she is recharging her mental reserves and not doing much as the moment? (at least that what I tell myself as I sit here sans appointment)

I'd guess the best approach is to send a short aw email with an imaginative proposal and then forget about it and move on to whoever was next on your list (that's my current approach).

Offline Meursault

Lindsey, can see who she wants, when she wants and for the length of time she wants.
Also, a certain amount of idolatry is understandable. Lindsey is a lovely person, with wonderful sexual appetites.
However, the ever increasing detail of reviews are really getting a tad tedious. I don't know what others think; I personally have no desire to here a blow by blow (sorry) account of every encounter. It's almost as if narcissism is the motivator for these essays, rather than informing others regarding  a girls looks, enthusiasm, personality and a brief description of services.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:18:44 pm by Meursault »

spkmstr48

Lindsey, can see who she wants, when she wants and for the length of time she wants.
Also, a certain amount of idolatry is understandable. Lindsey is a lovely person, with wonderful sexual appetites.
However, the ever increasing detail of reviews are really getting a tad tedious. I don't know what others think; I personally have no desire to here a blow by blow (sorry) account of every encounter. It's almost as if narcissism is the motivator for these essays, rather than informing others regarding  a girls looks, enthusiasm, personality and a brief description of services.

Totally disagree, the more detail the better idea you can get about whether or not she's the right girl to book.

Personally I'm not a sheep, I won't see a girl because everyone else says she's great. I'm looking for girls who deliver the particular style and type of service I require. You only learn that through a detailed account.

There are plenty of girls with great reviews that I've discounted and plenty more with mixed reviews that I like.

Needless to say Lindsey is a girl who I would like to see.