Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Katie - Certainly No Cambridge Blues  (Read 1644 times)

4 review(s) for ENGLISH KATIE XX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Natwest

There are punts where the UKP grading system doesn’t go low enough and there are very rarely punts such as this where you come out thinking you wish you could award higher than positive. Having just had one of those worse than negative experiences,  as my good old Mum used to say, “best thing when you have fallen off your bicycle is to find someone to kiss it better and get back on”. Following this sound advice I found myself waiting early in the morning outside a certain Cambridge Holiday Inn. I never quite understand the name as I can’t imagine anyone ever going to these places for a holiday but takes all sorts I suppose. Also not sure my Mum would approve of my being here or my interpretation of her words of wisdom. Still, a lifetime of not acting in a way my parents would approve of has done me no harm, except the tinnitus caused by listening to music far too loud which they did warn me about and were in that particular case, right.

So the clock ticks to two minutes past the allotted time and we are into injury time now with 8 minutes to go before I start the car up and leave. Katie doesn’t give you her number prior to arrival  though I did have it from a previous aborted meeting and I had texted her when I got there. This would not be satisfactory for some members but she has a positive report on here already so I believed it would work. Suddenly though, my phone rings and I probably sounded slightly suspicious as I thought I was going to be told it was cancelled again. Instead she cheerfully said hello, asked how I was and gave me the room number.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Swiftly I got out of the car, walked through the doors and took the steps to the right floor, easily finding the room. Did the usual trick of pretending I was making a call and knew where I was going. Got to Katie’s room and she opened the door, wearing the requested school uniform looking absolutely great. Definitely “girl next door” kind of look but all I can say is better described as “girl next door who if she lived next door I would do anything to get into her knickers” look. Lovely small natural tits and the epitome of the girl you would have wanted to get off with when you were 21. Sadly that is never going to happen again as my age can be neatly divided by her age of 21 to come up with the number X where X equals the figure I’m not going to tell you.

We had agreed a fairly standard role-play which was going to involve her being punished and she took it all extremely well, ending up with a nice glowing red bum. I am not sure if we lost our place in the script but after that came an extended and rewarded oral on her which was most enjoyable. What more can you ask in life than to have a writhing 20 something on the end of your tongue. Makes you feel young again. I then told her it was my turn and boy can she suck a cock. How the hell she learned to do this so well at her age, I would love to hear but when she says she loves cock, she is telling the truth.  She really, really loves cock. However, I did want to make sure I didn’t cum in her mouth just yet so turned her face down for a damn good fuck. All the time she is pushing against you spurring you on to fuck her harder. Punts like this bring out the best in you with stamina you forgot you had and feeling so fucking filthy with this wriggling young girl underneath putting heart and soul into it. She was more than happy to be fucked in several positions and had no qualms of a indulging in a good old snog while you pound her. Don’t ask me if it was FK or DFK – it was just best described as a dirty snog. At this point she asked to be spanked again so how could I refuse. I then had her sit over my face to get another taste of her delicious shaved pussy but now had got to the point where I needed to unload.

Not having a watch on me, I asked Katie what the time was and ascertaining we had about 10 minutes left (where did the time go?) I relaxed knowing that I was going to shoot with minutes to spare. Out came several days worth and seconds later it was gone, swallowed without hesitation and with a big smile on her face and mine. God it felt good. A bit of a laugh and chat ensued and as I got dressed realised I hadn’t yet dealt with the paperwork. So sorted that, had a bit more chat, a hug and a kiss and exactly an hour later was in the car and on the way to work.

Definitely the sort of punt that ticks so many boxes it would be hard to see the incentive to look elsewhere when you know she delivers everything you want. Next time will go for anal as well and also book more time.  Must also mention excellent comms including, as she had cancelled the first meeting, to let me know when she was doing incalls again by email (of which all her comms are done through AW). Final verdict?  100% sure I will book again. The sort of girl that inspires AW members to ask you to treat her well but for the benfit of  UKP aficionados, “Fuck, fuck fuck she is a fucking great fuck!” 

Offline JR

Thanks for the review, I had already hotlisted her and now have to make the meet happen, she sound just my type :)

Offline Natwest

Thanks for the review, I had already hotlisted her and now have to make the meet happen, she sound just my type :)

Thanks JR. She must have had a good couple of days as she already has her next dates on her AW page. I'll resist saying don't let Sue Ellen find out though as I expect everybody has said that already.

Offline MancSean

I really liked your review did a bit more research not that much info available and emailed her for a booking next week. I decided to pay £2 for her PG and noticed the first 10 or more photos showing her barebacking. I am hoping it's with a partner but has worried me a bit.
What were your impressions do you think she is fully protected both holes?

Offline Natwest

I really liked your review did a bit more research not that much info available and emailed her for a booking next week. I decided to pay £2 for her PG and noticed the first 10 or more photos showing her barebacking. I am hoping it's with a partner but has worried me a bit.
What were your impressions do you think she is fully protected both holes?

No suggestion at any time of barebacking and its a subject that has been covered many times about the fact that all WG's are going to be barebacking with a boyfriend or two at some point. I'm guessing a lot of PG pictures on AW are going to show the same kind of thing. So I guess that will provide the material for the PG.I didn't look at the PG but when I entered her room condoms were ready by the bed. I would say she was far too sensible and the subject never came up.

Quesadilla

Great review, well out of my normal punting range but on the hot list anyway.  Never know when I'll be back in Cambs.

Offline MancSean

No suggestion at any time of barebacking and its a subject that has been covered many times about the fact that all WG's are going to be barebacking with a boyfriend or two at some point. I'm guessing a lot of PG pictures on AW are going to show the same kind of thing. So I guess that will provide the material for the PG.I didn't look at the PG but when I entered her room condoms were ready by the bed. I would say she was far too sensible and the subject never came up.
Thanks that's what I was thinking. Anyway she replied to my mail so will probably see her next week quite looking forward to it. So thanks for the review

Offline MancSean

Great review, well out of my normal punting range but on the hot list anyway.  Never know when I'll be back in Cambs.
Got a couple days off next week and planning to see her. Based on the reviews I guessed she would be right up your street too. Sounds like a filthy minx hope she lives up to the reviews

Quesadilla

Got a couple days off next week and planning to see her. Based on the reviews I guessed she would be right up your street too. Sounds like a filthy minx hope she lives up to the reviews
Look forward to the review Sean - hope you have a blast!  :drinks:

Offline Natwest

Thank you. Worth the trip I would say. In to the top three of my punts so far and I will definitely try and book to see her again in a couple of weeks. If only all punting could be as straightforward and VFM as Katie.