Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phone box cards  (Read 1418 times)

Offline od13218

They always catch my eye when out and about in London with their garish red & black colour schemes and quaint language "O and A levels". And I have fond memories of using them back in the early 90s to find the occasional dominatrix- a very hit and miss process in the days before the Internet had pretty much all the answers.
But does anyone still use them? It surprises me that there are so many- presumably they wouldn't bother with the effort and risk (I gather you can be arrested for "carding") if it didn't bring punters in- but which punters? Is it mostly tourists? Has anyone here found an SP using a card??
Just curious!
Doug

Offline MeesterNeek

A few years ago, whilst out on the lash, we collected up a whole stack of cards and then retired to a pub for an enlightening game of Top Trumps - we were very very drunk  :drinks:

fredpunter

They always catch my eye when out and about in London with their garish red & black colour schemes and quaint language "O and A levels". And I have fond memories of using them back in the early 90s to find the occasional dominatrix- a very hit and miss process in the days before the Internet had pretty much all the answers.
But does anyone still use them? It surprises me that there are so many- presumably they wouldn't bother with the effort and risk (I gather you can be arrested for "carding") if it didn't bring punters in- but which punters? Is it mostly tourists? Has anyone here found an SP using a card??
Just curious!
Doug

Hopefully it was more hit than miss if its a dominatrix you are seeking

londonpunt

I do sometimes.... half the thrill is in the not knowing what to expect.... have struck gold a number of times. Can always walk if not to your taste

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It surprises me that there are so many

Although I'm certain there are far fewer than there were then - at least in the parts of town that I visit. During the Great Crash one would occasionally see numbers scrawled on envelope labels and stuck inside phone boxes as a kind of budget alternative :)

Offline od13218

I do sometimes.... half the thrill is in the not knowing what to expect.... have struck gold a number of times. Can always walk if not to your taste

Would love to hear - care to share any of the experiences?

londonpunt

I use to visit a place on whitfield street (just off tottenham court rd). A thai girl - late 20s or early 30s worked there for a while. Horny as fuck and seemed to like me.... softly spoken, very sensual yet wild.. i would pop one off quickly knowing she would beg me for round 2..... all in about half an hour for 40 pound..... and she was fucking fit!!

raylondoner

Did a couple many, many years ago. Obviously not the girl on the postcard but, as I recall, had a good time.

Don't think I would repeat nowadays though as there are many more cheating and dangerous fuckers around.  :hi:

Offline jimmyjohn

Used to do it as well as there was indeed a certain thrill to finding out who was behind the door but discovered the services tend to be quite standard for the price that was charged (between £60-80) for basic sex.

jcdmj12

Have done it once or twice along time ago when very drunk, although can't actually remember if I had sex or walked.   :unknown:

LL

Have done it once or twice along time ago when very drunk, although can't actually remember if I had sex or walked.   :unknown:
Perhaps you crawled :D

wringer

I started using massage places back in 1989 when phone boxes especially in certain parts of London were full of stickers advertising services. Now rarely use the cards. Over the years, I've had a range of experiences from crap to superb. I agree with one of the comments above - I always enjoyed that 'thrill' of not knowing who I'd see, what she'd be like, etc. That first one in 1989 was in the Queensway area, a Scottish woman with short blonde hair. I was in my early 20s and she was probably mid to late 40s, I was heavily into older women so was delighted and had an amazing time. Until some point in the 90s, it would be pretty well assumed you'd be seeing a British woman, and it was exotic on the odd occasion you saw an oriental or european girl.