Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap and Tasty  (Read 1997 times)

Offline thenicz

I live in Bristol and have been visiting Little Devil Donna fairly regularly for the last ten or so years. She is very good but sadly now only works one day a week. Does anyone know of any other ladies who have similar fees in a ten mile radius of Bristol. Cheers
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

I live in Bristol and have been visiting Little Devil Donna fairly regularly for the last ten or so years. She is very good but sadly now only works one day a week. Does anyone know of any other ladies who have similar fees in a ten mile radius of Bristol. Cheers

Is one day a week not enough?  :unknown:  Maybe try Claudia (Marmite Girl) at £90ph.  :thumbsup: :rose:

spkmstr48

Is one day a week not enough?  :unknown:  Maybe try Claudia (Marmite Girl) at £90ph.  :thumbsup: :rose:

And hopefully she's still got some marmite left.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

And hopefully she's still got some marmite left.

Just the thought .....!  :lol: :lol: :rose: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

Just the thought .....!  :lol: :lol: :rose: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Before then I didn't even know that you could get marmite in a squeezy jar.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've tried a search on price, and the cheapest actual WG in Bristol - excluding masseuses etc - seems to be this one, at £30 for half an hour or £50 for an hour:

External Link/Members Only

However, some alarm bells are ringing.  Her likes-list includes bareback (though not unprotected sex), even though her FAQ categorically says that she does NOT do bareback.  She has 1 positive feedback, but her feedback is hidden.  And she expects punters to send her a face pic beforehand!

lancspunter

Before then I didn't even know that you could get marmite in a squeezy jar.

Marmite in a squeezy jar thing - it is just wrong!

spkmstr48

Marmite in a squeezy jar thing - it is just wrong!

I know, I know, started a comedy punts thread and got sod all response from you lot.

So it's only me then  :(

Gigiddy

Obviously lancspunter has never had his knob stuck in the jar

Offline thenicz

Thanks for the response, one day a week may well be enough, but sometimes she is fully booked (obviously, because she's bloody good) and sometimes I can't escape the clutches of the wife or can't afford it. I have the opportunity today but sadly she is either fully booked or it isn't her working day  :dash:
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac