Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My thoughts of Los hookery from in the trenches!  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Jerboa

Well I'm still alive, arrived in Patts with KP Tuesday afternoon, as soon as I stepped out of the taxi on soi 6 a girl came over and recognised me, I must be a handsome man, to be fair at the moment everyone is a handsome man, as we've never seen the town so quiet, but there are still a good choice of hot bargirls to be found, but many will no doubt be sponsored up, so the crack is to fuck them up the arse while one of her sponsors (mug) rings them, it's always a giggle.  :hi:

There are still some lookers on soi 6 who haven't been smashed in the face with a wok Jimmy, and that's my opinion before I had one beer, as I said before the game is to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Are we going to get another instalment, handsome man?  :D

Offline Jerboa

I'm in Angeles City at the moment, will be back in Pattaya on Monday.

Offline Jerboa

Been back in Patts 24hrs, good to be back in a familiar town, bars are still quiet all over. Even so last night a bargirl from soi Dianna wanted 2k LT off my friend, her economic reason, WS gogo girls get 4k, so 2k for her is cheap!  :dash: this was a average looking girl no stunner. The other night I went to Sapphire, they had a model competition, girls competing for 10k thb, some very hot girls, lots of fake boobs tattoos and tight bodies, and the draft beer is reasonably priced and comes in a large glass.

As for my punting I'm turning into JRC, haven't shagged anyone in 5 days now! Will be carrying my balls around in a wheelbarrow soon.

Offline Jerboa

It's ok I had a ST with a sexy soi 6 girl yesterday, nice girl and great shag, feel better, today I fancy a Thai massage followed by a soapy. ;)

Offline Jerboa

So since my last post I did have a Thai massage, shit the woman nearly broke me ouch!
Than went up the road to Sabai Rooms, it was 7pm so a good choice in fishbowl, took a seat and didn't choose straight away, picked a pretty looking doll from isaan, 2000 baht for 90mins, had bath, then soapy body massage on air bed, followed by a good shag on the bed, tipped her 300.

Offline Jerboa

As I said Pattaya is quiet, many of the beerbar complexes are not what they were, but on several occasions my friends have been quoted 2000 LT off average bargirls, and this was late like 1am-2am time. Also the other night took a wander around LK Metro, in One of the gogos a girl wanted 4000 LT at 01:30! Me and my friend just laughed.
Also that night had a drink in Queen club, wasn't very busy at 2am, I watched the poledancer on stage, very talented lady, bought her a drink, with no intention that she's free to BF, nice chat, agency girl on 1600 baht a night, her BF is 2500! Obviously the bar doesn't want her leaving, in fact nor does she, for research purposes we asked how much LT, she said 7000! But don't believe everything as gospel from a Thai, I finally got to the bottom of it, she has a farang boyfriend, no doubt sponsoring her monthly, so she only does the poledancing.

Last night I took a walk around Walking Street, very busy, but it's all Chinese tour groups, they follow their guides walking up and down, but not spending any money in the bars, Sapphire has some decent girls, so has Bacarra, ended up in Livingdoll Showcase, one of the welcome girls took a shine to me, so went in bought her a drink, and ended up BF her, 1000 baht after 1am, she was happy with 2k LT.

Offline Bangers and Gash

So since my last post I did have a Thai massage, shit the woman nearly broke me ouch!
Than went up the road to Sabai Rooms, it was 7pm so a good choice in fishbowl, took a seat and didn't choose straight away, picked a pretty looking doll from isaan, 2000 baht for 90mins, had bath, then soapy body massage on air bed, followed by a good shag on the bed, tipped her 300.

Give that man a medal  :thumbsup:. I don't think my tiny brain could handle that many hot thai women to select from - probably end up blacking out. Luckily it's not a problem I've encountered on adultwork  :D

Q. Do you pay all the monies to the house (pre shag)?

:hi:

Offline Jerboa

Give that man a medal  :thumbsup:. I don't think my tiny brain could handle that many hot thai women to select from - probably end up blacking out. Luckily it's not a problem I've encountered on adultwork  :D

Q. Do you pay all the monies to the house (pre shag)?

Yes the soapy is one of few p4p concepts where you pay upfront, and if she was good tip her 300-500, as I type this I'm in Ratchada Bangkok, the soapy capital, might pop in there later.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Surely life doesn't get any better than this?  :kiss:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Surely life doesn't get any better than this?  :kiss:

Hidden Image/Members Only

It can do, where's that photo from?

Offline Bangers and Gash

It can do, where's that photo from?

Dunno, it's one I swiped from google images.  :hi:

I've watched a few youtube clips on fishbowls and noticed that some of the totty just watch films and text, whilst others wave and wink at handsome mans....

Q. Does the tiered seating have something to do with prices, ie; the hotter more expense birds sit at the front etc? 

Q. Can you, or have you ever picked 2 at the same time?  :dancegirl:  :P :dancegirl:

Offline Jerboa

Dunno, it's one I swiped from google images.  :hi:

I've watched a few youtube clips on fishbowls and noticed that some of the totty just watch films and text, whilst others wave and wink at handsome mans....

Q. Does the tiered seating have something to do with prices, ie; the hotter more expense birds sit at the front etc? 

Q. Can you, or have you ever picked 2 at the same time?  :dancegirl:  :P :dancegirl:

The birds in your pic look like they are from Annie's massage, aka retirement home for oap massage ladies, Thai and Asian customers want light skinned slim girls 18-25, if you go to any of the Ratchada or Rama9 MP's you'll know what I'm saying.

As I type this I'm down Sukhumvit Rd, took a walk to Nana plaza, the place is shut, today is a Holy Buddhah day, bars closed, so I crossed the road and walked up soi 3 to the Grace hotel, Central Asian hookers out the front, a Uzbeki granny wanted 2k ST, but soon dropped to 1k, also a band of Iranian hookers dressed in black Islamic robe where also present, 1k for them too, I'm now in the cafe at Grace, was going to order a bacon sandwich, surprised it's on the menu, there are a few younger Uzbeki sorts in here.

Offline Vivago

I'm now in the cafe at Grace, was going to order a bacon sandwich, surprised it's on the menu, there are a few younger Uzbeki sorts in here.

Is that the infamous coffee shop? That is where I pulled my first Thai hooker, almost 30 years ago. Oh, happy days. :drinks:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerboa

Is that the infamous coffee shop? That is where I pulled my first Thai hooker, almost 30 years ago. Oh, happy days. :drinks:

Yes that's the one, spent couple of hours there eating Thai food a some beers.

Afterwards I walked back to Sukhumvit, few freelancers about, but as I passed a soi I spotted a sexy figure walking out of the dark, thought she was Thai, but as she came into the light, was surprised to see she was a young nice looking African, wearing a tight red dress and high heels, not heard of African hookers down Sukh that are this sexy, so followed her a little way, she went and sat with a group of African girls at a street bar, I kept walking, maybe I should of stopped, but passing Subway I spotted Elena a Russian hooker sat in her office, she proposition me, she's happy with 1k ST, and has a room nearby, so went with her. Elena is unlike any Russ hooker I've ever met in bkk, she's actually a very bubbly and friendly lady, the only time she stops talking is with a cock in her mouth lol, session was good, and no rush to get me out the door, in fact she liked to talk at length, in the end I had to make a move.

Offline Vivago

There are some tasty African hookers knocking around in Bangkok and Pattaya these days. Saw a really hot one on Beach Road on my last visit. Was seriously tempted but I suspect that they all have pimps lurking in the shadows nearby and I couldn't be certain that the hotel would accept their ID and let her in and I couldn't be arsed with ST fleapits.

So that is Elena, the mature lady who is always giving me the come-on from an outside seat at that Sukhumvit Subway. Often wondered what her name is and where she is from? She seems to have been around for ages. How does she get away with it, visa wise? She is a bit long in the tooth for my taste. Wonder how old she is? Is she a MILF? What is her body like? Is she good in bed?

Offline Jerboa

There are some tasty African hookers knocking around in Bangkok and Pattaya these days. Saw a really hot one on Beach Road on my last visit. Was seriously tempted but I suspect that they all have pimps lurking in the shadows nearby and I couldn't be certain that the hotel would accept their ID and let her in and I couldn't be arsed with ST fleapits.

So that is Elena, the mature lady who is always giving me the come-on from an outside seat at that Sukhumvit Subway. Often wondered what her name is and where she is from? She seems to have been around for ages. How does she get away with it, visa wise? She is a bit long in the tooth for my taste. Wonder how old she is? Is she a MILF? What is her body like? Is she good in bed?

Elena is late 30's body a little saggy out of clothes, not bad performer, owo, I also wondered about Visa, she said she got 6 months visa, no idea about that, She said business is quiet.

Offline Jerboa

Last night I returned to Sukhumvit, on the look out for the African, most of them sit at the late night temporary street bars, most look average, I did talk to one, who was young and nice looking, said she'd go LT for 2k, I was still on the hunt, but she didn't want to take no for a answer.

I went over to Nana Plaza, not been there in a few years, had a drink in Rainbows 1-2-4, some nice lookers, but overpriced, one cute 21 yr old who got talking to me said she went ST for 3k, I guess Japanese customers are paying that, I did tell her I can stay in England and go ST for 3k, so why come Thailand? Which surprised her. Another thing, drink prices, San Mig light is 170 in Rb2 and Rb4 but only 155 in Rb1 typical Thai logic.

Also I didn't recognise Soi 7, as you walk into Soi, all the bars on right have been pulled down, but the beer garden is still there. I went home a 02:30, Elena was still on her seat at Subway as I went past.

Offline Jerboa

It's been a while since my last update, I've been a busy boy.
I found a young slim African on Sukhumvit, had a beer with her, then took her back to my room for LT, a nice girl, and very good BJ and tight pussy, good performer, paid her 2000b.

Returned to Pattaya, won't bore you with it all, but few highlights are Barfining the fittest dancer in Livingdoll Showcase, she's 35, but with a toned gym body, I had a feeling she'd be a good shag, I was spot on, this lady is a nympho, and 3 holer, one of the best sex sessions I've had, and I've had a few, LT was 3000b, first time I've paid over 2k, but this is the price the top tier Gigi girls want now, that's if they go LT.

Last night I barfined a milf in Champagne with massive 500cc boobs and lots of slutty tattoos, she was also a 3 holer, and also over sexed, dam it I will need another holiday after this trip!

Offline Vivago

I'm envious. Here is me thinking that I'm doing good coz I'm getting a 2 hour outcall for £200. Roll on September. :dance:

Any pics, particularly of the African bint?

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm envious. Here is me thinking that I'm doing good coz I'm getting a 2 hour outcall for £200. Roll on September. :dance:

Any pics, particularly of the African bint?

Never ever been to Thailand but how what Is 2000bt or long time in English money ?

Offline Jerboa

Never ever been to Thailand but how what Is 2000bt or long time in English money ?

£1=50baht so 2000b is about 40 quid.

Offline Brazilian Martian

£1=50baht so 2000b is about 40 quid.

Ok thanks for that so how much spending money would you advise to take if going for a week is a thousand enough or less.

Offline Jerboa

Ok thanks for that so how much spending money would you advise to take if going for a week is a thousand enough or less.

A week is the mininum time to go, if you're going 6000 miles 2 weeks is better.
A grand for a week should be fine, but everyone spends different, if you like to drink, and generous with Ladydrinks, and want to stay in pricey hotels your budget will be high. I'm happy to pay 600-900b a night in decent hotels, if you only eat western food and not Thai this costs more.

Offline Jerboa

Last night I went down WS, intending to have a few beers, and maybe BF a girl later, the first bar I went in was Mandarin, I'd spoken to a dancer in there previously called Meow #90, little 20 yr old, with lots of tattoos and cute face, the night before she was pissed, nearly falling downstairs, her friends took care of her. Tonight she was onstage, so I bought her a drink, she's fun in the bar, and it wasn't long till I paid her BF, 1000b.

It was late so went back to room after a light dinner, she's a nice enough girl, but a typical starfish, no kiss, no OWO, lay there like a petite bag of spuds, sent her home at midday with the agreed 3k, compared to the Livingdoll nympho, Meow is one of my worst shags.

This is my last day, early morning flight home, I will do a couple of ST's on Soi 6 or maybe a Soapy.

bigone

Nice read
thanks for the update
ill be in pattaya next week
cant wait
 :P

bigone

Nice read
thanks for the update
cant wait

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nice read
thanks for the update
cant wait

Don't forget your umbrella.      :hi: :hi:

Offline Jerboa

As I said before Patts is quiet, many bars in beerbar complexes empty, or with no lights on, even some of the gogos had few customers even on a Friday.

Offline Vivago

As I said before Patts is quiet, many bars in beerbar complexes empty, or with no lights on, even some of the gogos had few customers even on a Friday.

Well it is the low season. I guess Beach Road was quiet as well?

Offline Jerboa

Well it is the low season. I guess Beach Road was quiet as well?

No I mean even for low season the place is quiet, there were still lots of girls down BR, seems like a lot of girls in the bars are relying on sponsors, as few girls are BF regularly, even in the gogos I had few problems BF a dancer at 10pm on a Friday! But I will say the top tier gogo girls want 3k LT.

bigone

The worst day in pattaya is still better then my best day here  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

No I mean even for low season the place is quiet, there were still lots of girls down BR, seems like a lot of girls in the bars are relying on sponsors, as few girls are BF regularly, even in the gogos I had few problems BF a dancer at 10pm on a Friday! But I will say the top tier gogo girls want 3k LT.

£60 overnight is still cheap as chips ------------------- of course the problem is that LT doesn't always mean that they stay all night.   

Offline Jerboa

£60 overnight is still cheap as chips ------------------- of course the problem is that LT doesn't always mean that they stay all night.

It's still 10 days work for a minimum wage Thai. I was lucky I didn't get girls wanting to leave early.

Offline Cactus

Good read, cheers Jerboa and others for the information.

What are the rates like for Baht just now?  I'm going out there in November, am I better to get my cash changed before I go, or just lift it out the cashline over there as and when I need it (in decent amounts to minimise bank charges).

I don't plan to spend long in Pattaya though, not really a punting holiday, but I may well partake on occasion if the urge takes me.

Offline Jerboa

Good read, cheers Jerboa and others for the information.

What are the rates like for Baht just now?  I'm going out there in November, am I better to get my cash changed before I go, or just lift it out the cashline over there as and when I need it (in decent amounts to minimise bank charges).

I don't plan to spend long in Pattaya though, not really a punting holiday, but I may well partake on occasion if the urge takes me.

The Baht is just over 50 to the pound, never ever order Baht before you go, the bank will rape your arse on exchange. If you use the ATM's they charge 150b plus your bank rips you off on exchange fees. You're better off bringing cash, clean £50 notes with no writing on or tares.

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's still 10 days work for a minimum wage Thai. I was lucky I didn't get girls wanting to leave early.

Unlike Bangkok, the girl from Rainbow bar, left both of us early.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

James999

Unlike Bangkok, the girl from Rainbow bar, left both of us early.   

Jimmy that reads like you were having a threesome  :scare:

Offline Jerboa

Unlike Bangkok, the girl from Rainbow bar, left both of us early.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Yes they did, the top tier Rainbow girls still only want ST with Japs preferably for 3000 + BF and ST hotel cost, that's over 4000b, at those prices might as well stay in Europe, I said exactly this to one of the Raibow girls, she was surprised you can ST in Europe for 3000b.  :wackogirl:

As for girls in Patts leaving early, as I said none played the "I go temple" "I go school" or "I go my friend loose key for loom" maybe I was just lucky.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As for girls in Patts leaving early, as I said none played the "I go temple" "I go school" or "I go my friend loose key for loom" maybe I was just lucky.

Yes, but you are "hansum man".         :hi:

Offline Cactus

The Baht is just over 50 to the pound, never ever order Baht before you go, the bank will rape your arse on exchange. If you use the ATM's they charge 150b plus your bank rips you off on exchange fees. You're better off bringing cash, clean £50 notes with no writing on or tares.

Cheers mate, much appreciated.  I've spoken to my bank who have advised I go in a week or two before departure and order some English notes.  Our toy Scottish money is pretty hopeless outwit Scotland.

I'm going to get a £100 or so of baht before I go just to get me out of the airport.  Majority of digs and any internal flights will be booked prior to departure.

Offline Jerboa

Cheers mate, much appreciated.  I've spoken to my bank who have advised I go in a week or two before departure and order some English notes.  Our toy Scottish money is pretty hopeless outwit Scotland.

I'm going to get a £100 or so of baht before I go just to get me out of the airport.  Majority of digs and any internal flights will be booked prior to departure.

There really is no point getting baht before you leave, because your bank will fuck you, there are numerous exchange booths at arrivals at Bkk airport, change some there, but you'll get a better rate in Patts.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm going to get a £100 or so of baht before I go just to get me out of the airport.

Mate, read this slowly.

The banks at Bangkok airport are open 24/7, as you clear immigration you will see the booths.     :hi: