Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mona (romanian)  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Fragilehand

Ok I know I am gonna get slated for this but hear me out!
This is not a GFE! if like me you are married have kids but just cant keep it in your pants punts like this are ok. She doesn't do kissing, she doesn't speak v good English, she doesn't do ow, she doesn't do gfe. she doesn't do anal, all she does is sex so if you want a romantic 1 hour booking then this aint for you.
However like I said if all you need is a quick shag then £30 for 15mins you cant go wrong.
i punt because i like sex not the romance just pussy and  cumming so gfe is not really for me and thus my punting consists or mainly 15min or 30min max and sometimes just bj and sometimes full service. I messaged some well known profiles(uk girls on aw) and asked if anyone would offer 15mins for £30. (i am a tight bastard) the 3 girls i msg sed no. i asked well just a blowjob for £30 still no. so onto viva street and yes 99% its shit bait and switches but hey we liv and learn. I seen this girls profile messaged her and she sed yes 15mins for £30. i expected a far Romanian at least late 30's. i was wrong. her flat which she shares probably with aher mam and bf ( i could hear male and female voices) is in gateshed ne8. near saltwell park. When she opened the door i was stunned a size 6 to 8 about 5ft tall with a gergous face and teeth( many Romanian girld smoke 2 much and have bad teeth)
litter stunner. the pics on the profile are of her this is the 2nd time in many years i have not been conned by a roman! flat is typical, not clean just very average on street parking in a terraced street not discreet. then on with the condom no chit chat started with a bj (protected) got me hard i asked if i could see her pussy / arse close up she did got in a 69 but said no fingering or licking which was fine by me. i asked her to take her bra off tits were nice with bra on but awful with bra off!she sed she was 24 but looks like 18. on the way out bumped into another punter!
would i go again?no but then i never have sex with the same girl twice (have a wife for that) and is she worth more? maybe if she kept her bra on then yes but had a lovely little arse and fully shaven and a very pretty face. so if you just need to empty your socks for £30 i would say theres not many better looking girls out there.   

External Link/Members Only
07459 322328

Offline domino999

Ok I know I am gonna get slated for this but hear me out!

Pleased you had a great time as that's what it's all about, however bf/mother in the house?

Can't be doing with that sort of thing. Had a punt with Holly (i think) in Sanderson Villas few years back and had some gadgey watching telly along the corridor. Too off putting for me. 

I can relate to no frills approach. I'm similar myself. After having a good read on Denyason re: Frankies hygene, it's not such a bad thing  :vomit:

Offline Fragilehand

I know what you are saying, but mate I would bet my right hand that most working girls have ppl in the house (probably as protection)?
just brittish ppl have manners and don't make a sound and eastern Europeans well u know what I am saying. I don't know who the other people were when I booked I heard a blokes voice in the back ground, could have been a tv? but deffo seen a older woman as I was leaving. funniest thing was as I left she says to the other punter (a scruffy scared looking student type)
" Don't worry he's my friend " lol aye right  :D

themademan2

You can shag tori Taylor for £30 15 min and get DFK owo and gfe. That's what u wanna do mate

Toshiba

Good review but many no my stance bwt romas so never ever from me

Offline Tiger63

Bloody hell!!!!! she was in sainsburys at team valley yesterday.....shes fkin gorgeeeeous.
Might have apunt with this one

Offline Fragilehand

was she buying baby wipes? cos she had none when I went! shes a pretty face would look better with a facial from me!

1andhalfhands

there all the same no owo no kissing no fingers. i once had a roma say no licking her nipples, they should tell you this before hand then most would walk, im a big fan of rimming and ro so would of been pissed, romanians are hot but with bad attitudes, if we disgust them that much get a normal job

on no that to much hard work would rather lay on there back and try and con us, nicey nicey till money is exchanged hands baby this baby that

such a shame

Offline Fragilehand

I know and I do agree, and I have been conned many a time but what can we do? I would be up for forming a group to bycot them but for every1 of us theres another 2 of people who would use them, its life that's why if I do see a roma I pay the bare minimum because that's all they are worth. (I only use them for their looks beautiful women but fucking robbers (never take extra cash or valuable's to them!

1andhalfhands

I once seen a roma for over a year for her bod and ass, 15 min booking ow rimming ro mish cow girl doggie, but she started to get pissed that i didnt cum quick, she told me she is glad not all her clients are like me and said i would need to book her longer so did and found the sex alot more fun and not as rushed, then one time i booked her for 15 mins she would not let me give her oral or rimming, so never gone back

I seen myself as one of her regulars, she clearly didnt

1andhalfhands

I bet if money exchanged hands after the punt thing would be diffrent, like been rushed out the door 20 mins into a 1 hour booking

most also do owo for extra an 20

Zte

Hi I’m new to this site so please bear with me as this is my first post. First of all Mona is NOT Romanian; she’s Spanish from Spain. I’ve been to see her recently on two occasions and she’s is very lovely and accommodating. Supposedly, this all depends on your looks, personality and most importantly money as well. I’ve had an excellent GFE and all services included especially DFK. I’m not writing this because I want you to book her, in fact I wished i could have her all to myself but the general info on this site has been misleading and I just wanted to make things straight.  Would I book her again?  Only for an outcall as her place is not discreet and probably the area is not very safe as well. All that said, she’s gorgeous and a very easy going person to be with.

Offline Fragilehand

Hi I’m new to this site so please bear with me as this is my first post. First of all Mona is NOT Romanian; she’s Spanish from Spain. I’ve been to see her recently on two occasions and she’s is very lovely and accommodating. Supposedly, this all depends on your looks, personality and most importantly money as well. I’ve had an excellent GFE and all services included especially DFK. I’m not writing this because I want you to book her, in fact I wished i could have her all to myself but the general info on this site has been misleading and I just wanted to make things straight.  Would I book her again?  Only for an outcall as her place is not discreet and probably the area is not very safe as well. All that said, she’s gorgeous and a very easy going person to be with.
are you a joke?
Spanish my arse did might be a total thick cunt but please sir don't insult my intelligence, if your so arsed write a review! She had her mother in the next room mate (it was a older woman could have been mom in law)
she could hardly speak any English and considering she wouldn't let any 1 finger her pussy I don't think she would allow dfk. It may be your first post but next time you want to make fake posts / profiles at least leave a couple of normal posts on here 1st.

Offline Fragilehand

sorry I ment *You might be a thick cu*t

Offline Eager Thighs

:crazy: :wacko: :bomb:

Offline domino999

Only for an outcall as her place is not discreet and probably the area is not very safe as well.

So Rectory Road area isn't safe? I bet it's far safer than the back streets of Bucharest.

she’s Spanish from Spain.

Don't ALL Spanish come from Spain?  :crazy:

Romanian's always choose Spanish or Italian as their disguise. They should try Albanian or Bulgarian as it more plausible and still a big step up in class  :drinks:

Offline Fragilehand

Ouch domino hope you ain't gonna get your palm read by any romas anytime soon lol.
There was a adult work profile called sexyindia or something similar I will try to find the link. Being Asian i took a interest called the number and as soon as she answered she was romanian with that thick eastern European accent. They having more identitys then bloody pikeys laying tarmac. The current favourite one is Spanish but it's a insult to us men if they think we can't tell between Spanish and romanian!

David Larry

I'd smash that for £30, stunning!!!

I don't like the idea of, at least knowing, a people are there. When I'm getting a massage from Sheng, I can hear stuff going on downstairs, light switches, doors / cupboards opening and closing. That makes me very uncomfortable (it does help keep the wold from the door) but understand that, from a security point of view, they do what they need to do to keep safe.

So, unless this Romanian hotty gets any further positive reviews, my head is saying steer well clear although my dick is saying go smash it.

David Larry

i asked her to take her bra off tits were nice with bra on but awful with bra off!

What are wrong with her tits?

David Larry

5 results from same advertiser...

External Link/Members Only

More of the same. Same house maybe?

Offline jarrovian

I've never heard any noises while at shengs, however I Always visit during the day so maybe its someone she lives with who is out at work during the day

David Larry

Both times have been early afternoons Jarra. It could be neighbours but being an end terraced house and room being right at the end, I doubt it could be anything else other than someone else downstairs.

Warwick Hunt

Visited Sheng several times too, mainly evenings and never sensed that there was anyone else were around.

greychap

Mother and boyfriend/pimp next door in other room what a turn off.

Romanians just turn me right off im afraid more so since joining UKP.

Offline Tiger63

Visited Sheng several times too, mainly evenings and never sensed that there was anyone else were around.
1st time I was at Shengs place there was a fantastic food smell as I was coming downstairs...so presume someone was in the kitchen