Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD and Lindsey, how to sub a girl part 2  (Read 3110 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

Sorry to subject you guys with another review of these girls, but it's my birthday and I'm going to share the fun. As both girls are well reviewed, not going to bother with descriptions or links.

This punt was booked a couple of months ago, so one hour, £320 at a hotel in Kensington. Comms, KDD excellent as always, Lindsey good initially, hopeless on aw nearer the time. I get the impression she has given up managing her aw emails, it's all via phone text now.

I sent both girls instructions, it was basically a Dom/Dom/sub scene ( guess who was the sub).

KDD first through the door, early for a shower and chat about proceedings. I had to endure her stripping naked, and unpacking her gear while having a conversation. Then while K was in the shower got a call from L to say she was in the lobby, so went down to meet her.
Quickly back to the room where the girls greeted each other, I poured champagne, had a three way snog before getting down to the action.
In came Kristen wearing a black strappy bondage number with Louboutin heels. In her hand was a leash attached to a collar around L's neck. Lindsey was on all fours, just wearing the collar and a pair of virginal white knickers.
K introduced L for my inspection, oh dear no butt plug contrary to instructions. Consequence - K cuffed her, pulled her knickers around her ankles and pushed her onto the bed, instructing her to spread her arse cheeks as far as the cuff chain would allow. We then took time to finger and lube her arse until the plug went in.
L now on her knees in front of me watching while I gave K her "what does KDD stand for" instruction (that's her trigger to deep throat me). Now nice and hard I told K to blindfold L and put her in the corner for later with instructions not to move or speak. That didn't last long after I sprayed her with freezing water. Non compliance no 2, K ball gagged L and we took turns in spanking her, the pale skin soon turning red and the outline of our hands were clearly visible. Then K received a personal apology. This had K on all fours on the bed, with L's face buried in her arse. I was behind L forcing her face with my groin. L could only breathe through her nose, and I made that more difficult by tricking spit into the gap between Lindsey's nose and Kristens arse. Soon all I could hear was K moaning with pleasure and L making a strange gurgling sound as she tried to get air through a barrier of spit, drool, snot and K squirt.

Time for a bit of double face fucking now. K lying on the bed, head over the edge, L sat on the floor close enough so they could kiss. I then gave it them alternately, each trying to outdo each other but egging each other on. Outstanding!

I'm ready for a rest, the girls plug in their doxys and set about a girl on girl show. I can only watch a couple of minutes before I'm back in the fray. First up Lindsey is on her back, leg in air, I'm laid next to her snogging her with cock in pussy. This would have been quite gfe if it wasn't for the fact
that K's head was under my bent knee licking my balls, rimming my arse and giving a commentary on the shagging that was taking place.
Then we swapped for a highlight moment. KDD is taking it anal doggy, L is stood astride K, hands on the wall, arse in my face getting a good rimming. (L later text me to say this sequence was a first for her, and HOT) the rimming developed into 4 fingers in her arse, and K extricated herself from under L and inserted her own fingers into L's pussy so we could touch each other through the various body tissues. Still not finished, fantasy of mine has been to shag a tall girl anal doggy, with another girl licking my arse and sucking my balls. Done it now!
There was a bit of a blur, but I can distinctly remember K squirting all over the place, including my hand and L begging me to put as many fingers as possible down her throat.
We all needed a drink, and turned the air con up before the finale. Out came the anal hooks (Kristens is bigger, but Lindsey's boasts an interchangeable ball!). Kristens hook is in place, we experiment with Lindsey's, putting the shaft forward, so when you pull back it extends the flesh between pussy and arse making for some great licking. So now I'm sat on a chair with these two girls in front of me giving my cock and balls the works while I'm tugging on the hook leads.
I'm surprised how much of this I took, however the sight of these two stunning girls, tongues out, looking expectantly at me was too much and I dumped a weeks worth all over them. I sat back and watched them lick it all up, share it, smear it over their bodies and finally share a salty three way kiss with me. Absolutely fantastic!!!!

Other highlights, eye contact, Kristens gorgeous grey eyes which turn wicked when you suggest something. Lindsey's dark eyes which look so pleading and vulnerable when you are doing unspeakable things to her, but change to excitement when cum is on the horizon!

So was it worth the money? Pre punt I thought I would say each was worth their fee individually, but having them both together was an indulgent extravagance. I now think it was worth every penny to experience them interacting with each other for my pleasure. These two seem to have no limits so you are never worried about likes lists etc. it was totally relaxed, no time issues (we went well over the hour) and above all it was great fun.
TB
Ps while I was cleaning up the aftermath, it appears Lindsey left a memento, those virginal knickers (not quite so white now) Mmm... Wonder what I'm going to do with them?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Links added by admin]

Offline timstella

Brilliant, Beano!  :drinks: :cool:

I have two and a half hours of these two booked for June. I will be making a serious effort to make it even more depraved than this: I have some ideas bubbling under. :cool:

But this is a great review!

Quesadilla

Awesome review TB - two of the best girls out there today and definitely on my list as a "must have" duo at some point! 

marty_mcfly

You lucky guy. Fantastic review. Two of the filthiest girls, and that too in a threesome. Can life get any better?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great review TB.

I don't know how to keep up with Lindsey solo, let alone with another highly rated girl as a duo, but glad you enjoyed TB.

Those knickers are a priceless souvenir you lucky sod!   

Offline The Beano

Thanks for the comments guys, it was a pretty epic encounter, and other stuff keeps coming back to my memory such as sitting on Lindsey's face with her tongue up my arse while
Kirsten is teasing her pussy with the Doxy, and the fact that every time fingers/cock/toys went in any hole they were licked clean by one or other of the girls.
I think I must of had some sort of endorphin overdose as I can hardly remember a thing after orgasm!
We must of looked a pretty odd trio walking through the hotel lobby to see the girls out. An overweight, balding 51 year old, looking a bit hot and bothered, between a young professional, attractive woman with a heavy looking rucksack, and a tall "alternative" looking girl dragging a suitcase with a dodgy wheel!
Got to be my best punt (so far!)
TB

Offline hendrix

Offline ciscoxxx69

Awesome review TB  :drinks:

Fantastic images of two uninhibited, Super Sexy, Super Hot, Super Filthy, Super Cool Babes........ :wackogirl: :dancegirl: :coolgirl:

Only slightly envious!  :hi:

password02

Fantastic images of two uninhibited, Super Sexy, Super Hot, Super Filthy, Super Cool Babes........ :wackogirl: :dancegirl: :coolgirl:

+1

spkmstr48

Good job you only booked an hour, longer could have been fatal!

Now there's an idea...

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

marty_mcfly

Amazing review. I tried very hard not to come whilst reading it, as I am saving it for another punt with one of my favourites tomorrow.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Amazing review. I tried very hard not to come whilst reading it, as I am saving it for another punt with one of my favourites tomorrow.

Does that mean you tried and failed then....?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It certainly gave me more than a tingle too  :drinks:

marty_mcfly

Does that mean you tried and failed then....?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It certainly gave me more than a tingle too  :drinks:

Cisco, my semen tank is still full, so I did succeed!

Offline The Beano

Thanks Cisco, that sums those two up perfectly. By the way, your name and review were favourably mentioned in dispatches. They had obviously both read it soon after posting.
TB

password02

Will there be. A Part 3 soon? ????  :thumbsup:

Offline TheProfessor

You guys are fucking killing me.  Took me 15 months to manage a punt with Kristen (it was awesome) then I was back off home to the other side of the world, dreaming of my next trip to the UK.  Sat here trying to invent reasons for a business trip so I can see her again and sample the delights of Lindsey.

Offline jackthelad

Love the review! Has given me some ideas of what to expect and want from my meet with them next month.

Thank you!

Offline The Beano

Love the review! Has given me some ideas of what to expect and want from my meet with them next month.

Thank you!

Good luck with that and enjoy. If you have to cancel for any reason, please let me know!
TB

Offline jackthelad

Good luck with that and enjoy. If you have to cancel for any reason, please let me know!
TB

Cancel? Yeah right! I am going to be there if it kills me! Ha ha ha.  :D