Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MsHollyGolightly  (Read 2660 times)

9 review(s) for MsHollyGolightly (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pianodave

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Sent Holly a message and she replied for a change. A booking was made.

Turned up at her flat at the agreed time, and entered - paid her the agreed fee. Chatted briefly as she gave me the customary made-up bollocks about her life, and I returned the favour by telling her my own total garbage backstory. With lies and bullshit exchanged, we moved to the bedroom where I received a variety of services, including DFK - very good, OWO - very good, but quite gentle, and sex - also very good, but again performed in a slow, gentle manner.

I got the feeling Holly likes to direct events, so I went with the flow and enjoyed a more relaxed, pleasant 1 hour GFE than the normal, more PSE-like 30 minute bookings I normally make.

When the time was over, I left. Holly was friendly, attractive and gave good service. There is a bit of debate on here at the moment about what she is like as a person, whether she is a student, or if she likes the punters or enjoys being randomly shagged by them. I have no idea, nor could I give a monkey's. I went on my way, untroubled by such ponderings  :drinks:

Conclusion: well worth meeting, and pretty good VFM at £110 for the hour as long as you don't pay her uni fees on top

Offline Turtle Z

Turned up at her flat at the agreed time, and entered - paid her the agreed fee. Chatted briefly as she gave me the customary made-up bollocks about her life, and I returned the favour by telling her my own total garbage backstory. With lies and bullshit exchanged, we moved to the bedroom

My favorite comment to date in a Holly review, nice to see that at least one punter isn't taken in by the bullshit!  :drinks:

Sent Holly a message and she replied for a change. A booking was made.

Diehard will be gutted  :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 03:55:11 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline Owwhatanight

Don't upset Splodger69 again it was her uni entrance fees not her fees.

Offline Owwhatanight

And not her uni fees ?

Offline Turtle Z

Hmm, I didn't know there was any such thing as Uni 'entrance fees'. you pay course fees but as far as I'm aware theres no charge on the door.

Offline Ipunter

I never got any entrance fees....

Offline Turtle Z

I never got any entrance fees....

Doesn't matter, make some up & speak to Splodger, he'll pay them.  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

I would not know as I had to work for a living  :yahoo:

Offline Ipunter

Doesn't matter, make some up & speak to Splodger, he'll pay them.  :D

Boom! This plan could pay for my punting! How much do you think I'd get away with?

Offline Owwhatanight

Good to see some humour back  :D

Offline Turtle Z

Boom! This plan could pay for my punting! How much do you think I'd get away with?

I'd pretend you're doing a law degree and try for the whole years course fee's first, say £8k to £10k   :D

Downside is that you might have to suck him off.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:34:21 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline Owwhatanight

It seems Holly has gone off Aw ?

Offline Turtle Z

It seems Holly has gone off Aw ?

That makes two of you then!   :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

Your on form Turtle, but she has removed her profile

Offline Turtle Z

Can't say as I'm surprised. She has enough regulars not to need an AW profile and she does like to create a bit of intrigue.

Offline Ipunter

That's a little extreme... Maybe something has happened.... Again

Offline Ipunter

I think it's only been disabled... I can still view her feedback through messages.

Offline Owwhatanight

Someone's sent her a txt to say TurtleZ is back but Diehards no where to be heard as yet.

Offline NIK

I was in two minds whether to try her or to save myself for London. She has made my decision for me!   :D

Offline Ipunter

I was in two minds whether to try her or to save myself for London. She has made my decision for me!   :D

You're missing out.. She was a good one!

Offline NIK

You're missing out.. She was a good one!

Indeed, but if she's not available it makes no difference.

Offline Turtle Z

Indeed, but if she's not available it makes no difference.

I'm sure she is available, just not to you and Diehard NIK  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

Is diehard the Danny Dyer of Ukp

Offline Turtle Z

Ah well here's a cool appropriate tune for those wondering where she is...

External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

I'm sure she is available, just not to you and Diehard NIK  :lol:

She's not available to anyone who doesn't already have a phone number if she's no longer viewable on AWank.

Offline Ipunter

Someone text her... I haven't got my phone to do it

Jackjones

Hidden Image/Members Only

Told her to change her name to "The Notorious Miss HollyGolightly"

Offline Knockonwood

Has she stopped working was going to book her but on aw says she's no longer available

Diehard

My favorite comment to date in a Holly review, nice to see that at least one punter isn't taken in by the bullshit!  :drinks:

Diehard will be gutted  :D

Not now I've read she is gentle! Fuck that, I like it hard and sweaty. Looks like she has been kicked off though?

Offline Owwhatanight

She was last seen naked hanging out of a window in the city centre with a China man looking up and wanking....as in a review

splodger69

I ain't upset, Uni registration fee actually... but carry on pmsl!!!  :music:

Offline j122

Pretty sure I had a registration fee, but can't remember how much it was now..

Offline Owwhatanight

So what has happened to MsHoGo Splodger69.
Gone very quiet.
When she closed down Rosie20 she informed her boys.

Offline Ipunter

Maybe Rosie20 is going to make a return.

Or maybe she has finally hung up her..... (Fill this gap)

Offline Turtle Z

Maybe Rosie20 is going to make a return.

Or maybe she has finally hung up her..... (Fill this gap)

Or maybe she has finally hung up her..... (mortar board & gown?)

Well she has a law degree now doesn't she, since she took a full time job wasn't it safe to assume she had finished her studies or at least failed or abandoned them?   :lol:

Offline Ipunter

She'll be back! We hope lol, she has been the centre piece for this forum for as long as I've been a member. 

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Well, I saw her last week.
Maybe she's still struggling to walk  :yahoo:

Offline Turtle Z

Well, I saw her last week.
Maybe she's still struggling to walk  :yahoo:

Why, did you take her to the Gym?

Offline Owwhatanight

Maybe a group of Jealous Wg,s sick of all the attention she is getting got her banned or something else ?????
Bitchy world out there on the game.....Its all about the money as Turtle Z & Diehard tell us.

She was fully booked today so wonder if any of the lads had one for the road?   :D

lancspunter

She was last seen naked hanging out of a window in the city centre with a China man looking up and wanking....as in a review

Pretty sure he was not wanking ... but then again, my view was obscured