Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarians in Sunderland  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Tiger63

Anyone noticed there is a new group of women arrived on AW.....has anyone been brave enough to book yet?

Offline flash1965

Of the three in Sunderland two accessing from Hungary and the other from Germany, all say "Call me" but no phone numbers on any profile, seems more likely to get you to look at the PG. Could be wrong though

Offline johnny34

Of the three in Sunderland two accessing from Hungary and the other from Germany, all say "Call me" but no phone numbers on any profile, seems more likely to get you to look at the PG. Could be wrong though

Think your spot on. There has been the odd hungarian on AW in Sunderland for a while, but often accessing from abroad & often no contact phone number. Looks highly likely to be a PG scam.

sentinel

The only Hungarians that I ever came across in Sunderland were over here for the World Cup in 1966, but that's a long time ago. :) :)

Offline Tiger63

Half of them have gone....there was about 6 on there yesterday

/scotty/

I messaged one of them before to set an incall up, and the reply basically said they switch their location to some place quite far away from where they work when they take a break/ go home and put there number back on when they go back, i have no idea what their fascination with sunderland is though

pe567

How can you be hungary in Sunderland...There's a f'ing Greggs on every corner

The bairns get weaned on steak bakes

Offline attack

How can you be hungary in Sunderland...There's a f'ing Greggs on every corner

The bairns get weaned on steak bakes

There is like, but I think you'll find theres even more in Newcastle   :D