Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MASSAGE Nat69&& - Junction 1-M5  (Read 2277 times)

6 review(s) for MASSAGE Nat69&& (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5615134) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline EddieThead669

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

Okay so here goes another review.
I had to book Natalli as my first choice wasn't available (Hannah) :-(

Arranged booking via text, given clear instruction on where to go.
Lots of on street free parking.
Given house number etc....
Now, I have never Natalli before, so it was one of those bookings whereby you think shall I or not especially as she doesn't really show her face on AW.
Well I knocked the door and the usual things happens it just seems to open on it's own.
Natalli was standing right behind it so you can't actually see what she looks like until it is too late.
I have to break her appearance into 2:
For face I would give a 3/10
For body I would give 8/10

Yes I suppose it is one of those ones where you think ah fuck it lets see what happens.
If her body wasn't as nice I would have made some lame excuse and high tailed out of there.

So, house was alright, nothing special, soft music playing in back ground.
Now I have to say that Natalli is very Polish and I did have a job in trying to interpret what she said but she does like saying "sexy gentleman's".

I asked for a shower before proceeding, was given no problem.
I was then asked for the cash, fine £130 for 90mins.
and then asked to get on the bed face down.
I had mixed thoughts as to how this was going to go.

So Natalli started with some really nice warm Nuru gel.
Now this is the first nuru massage that I have had and it was really nice, I just wish either Karen or Christina in Worcester done this.
So Natalli starts to massage my back with nice long strokes and before I knew it she had removed her thong and was rubbing her tits all over my back.
Hands started to wonder south and a fair bit of ass rubbing with the gel and ball playing and light finger rimming.
This seemed to go on for a while and boy did it get me steaming.
Natalli then was rubbing her tits over my ass which is a really nice feeling then she kind of straddled me and was rubbing her pussy over my ass and lower back which was just great. She then came forward and started to blow on my back and up to the back of my neck and ears, this just sent my senses into overdrive, it was really nice. This again continued for a while.

I was then given the order to turn over.
I could see Natalli's tidy body glistening with the nuru gel and just had to touch her, which was fine :-)
She started to give my very hard cock a bit of attention with some nice massage strokes and general rubbing on my bell end....
Then she started to kiss my shaft and balls....to this end I was playing with her tits and generally rubbing her oily skin and made my was to her pussy which was oily from the gel. I just had to start to work on it rubbing her clit and playing with her love hole...which was no problem.
Natalli then plunged my throbbing cock into her mouth for a really nice blow job in fact one of best.
I had to start licking her clit which I did and again she didn't mind it.
This seemed to go on for what felt like a lifetime until the fluid started to rise.
Natalli had the head of my cock in her mouth when I said I was going to cum and it remained there for what was a really powerful orgasm, one of those ones where it is hard to get your breath.
I came in her mouth whilst vigorously rubbing her clit.
She then found a tissue and spat it out, no problem.

So, all in all this is one of the best times that I have had but I do come back to point of her facial appearance in that if you were to walk past her in the street you wouldn't look twice but body and service was excellent.

Would I go back, probably not as I do go for women that I actually want to fuck even though I had a great time.

A.Chou85

Sounds like you had a good time.. How much does she charge for 60 min booking?

Sorry link not working on this laptop to check

Offline EddieThead669

Hi there,

£90 for the hour.

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would I go back, probably not as I do go for women that I actually want to fuck even though I had a great time.

I'd say definitely not after only scoring her face a 2!  :D

Dodo

I'd say definitely not after only scoring her face a 2!  :D
I think Wicker is being a tad harsh......IMHO I would go to 5/6 out of 10 in the face department. Would be interesting to get other opinions.
Body wise and technique wise then she is a good 8 on both.

Offline Stapler

Hi there,

£90 for the hour.

Should have asked the FBSM boys what we pay!

..S...

Btw agree mostly will dodo.  Would go a little higher, but I don't look at her face as I follow that fantastic ass up the stairs!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:17:45 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1