Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karn Traditional Thai Therapy-leicester-(vivastreet ad)  (Read 7591 times)

jaltec

External Link/Members Only

location-residential-apartment
the flat is very well maintained . The apartment itself is slightly crappy.
The Thai  lady was in her 30's. very friendly well spoken;good personality
offers HR( good technique  :dance: didnt hurry ) but nothing else . She let me touch her butt over pants but thats it.(shame becasue she has a nice figure and a cute face)
The massage itself was quite good. enjoyed it.will return
1 hour deep tissue with HR hr -55

Offline samkhanna

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Was the massage a proper massage? I'm looking for a good thai massage but I find anyone offering HR+ usually gives a weak crappy massage

Was she fully clothed or top,ess for the HR?

willey

I found she gives an excellent massage, but nothing else was on offer! Fully clothed too.

W

jaltec

what do you mean am i sure she gave me a HJ ? :wackogirl:
of course she did .

she had a T shirt on and black jeans. I could touch her butt over the jeans.

I know places that provide HR usually give crappy massages. Like the kinaree one (went there 4 times - good massage only once) . The one on King richards road 50 % chance of getting a good massage. always go for the mature ones . They are not great looks wise but you get a good massage and get to play with nice boobs. I  have basically learnt never to go a young girl for a massage.

karn had stiff hands (felt great on my back). besides she is an authentic massuese saw a bunch of certificates on the wall. so any1 interested can safely assume she is NOT some poser who took a weekend class on rubbing people. for those who like to chat she provides a nice conversation too as long as your not rude.

jaltec

If im not bieng clear . She let me touch her butt over the jeans  while HR ; i asked if could touch her amazingly cute boobs she said NO :manhater: .

Offline The.Weekender

My first post on UK Punting, been lurking for 2 or 3 weeks, but I feel that I can add something to this post.
Karn is a fully qualified Thai massage lady, she has taught some Thai girls who are working in leicester how to perform thai massage correctly. She is very knowledgeable about massage and probably the best in leicester as she isn't bothered about getting you aroused so that she can earn extra money later.
Karn started off at Tip Thai but left there after Tip wanted her to  do FS, she went on to open Sawasdee in Syston before moving on to working solo. She is a grandma in Thailand and she does not like the sensual side of massage but will give HJ if you ask.
I first had just a massage from Karn but then thought I will try and get her to give me HJ, but it wasn't very sensual so now I am quite happy to have a quality massage and then I can spend £60 down the road for 30 mins of sensualality.

jaltec

grandma really? i could have sworn she was not a day over 35.

Offline allross

I have seen Karn a few times recently, and with her ads on vivastreet she is now fairly open about offering FS. She does offer a great massage and an assiated bath at the end.

Offline Owwhatanight

Was the massage a proper massage? I'm looking for a good thai massage but I find anyone offering HR+ usually gives a weak crappy massage

Was she fully clothed or top,ess for the HR?

Mr Iloveoral is probably the best guy on East Mids regarding Thai ladies but every so often one shows up that he or a friend has not been with. He is just asking as lately there has been some shiet in our region.

leicesterdude

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Pretty lady and looks fit too, if she is doing FS now I'd be very interested

leicesterdude

Offline jayuk99

Her daughters hot though, not sure she does anything thouggh

Offline The.Weekender

Karn has been on her holidays in Thailand for 4 or 5 weeks, do I take it that she has brought one of her daughters back to Leicester.?
I cannot find a link on Vivastreet, but I am surprised that she is doing FS, although if you are handsome man with money then perhaps so.

I have not seen her since late October so I may well just check her out again this week, it would be great if she is teaching her daughter massage for farang. :rolleyes:

Offline The.Weekender

OK, Curiosity has got the better of me and I have spoken to Karn.

She has a cold after returning from the Kingdom of Make Believe, but she is working.
She told me her daughter didn't come back with her, but that a Ladyboy (called Camilla Mattoli I think) has been renting a room at her apartment, maybe a changeover is imminent.
Karn quite often rents out a room, usually to Ladyboys.

Offline jayuk99

Her daughter has 2 kids i recall quickly getting dressed after my session with Karn, when she left the door open as her grandsons were running amok,
Seconds later her daughter was at the door to have a look, if it wasnt for her kids being in the apartment i would have flashed her daughter.
her thread below advertising her services

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 10:52:39 am by jayuk99 »

Offline Knny

Her daughter has 2 kids i recall quickly getting dressed after my session with Karn, when she left the door open as her grandsons were running amok,
Seconds later her daughter was at the door to have a look, if it wasnt for her kids being in the apartment i would have flashed her daughter.
her thread below advertising her services

Would be keen to hear what you managed to get from Karn.  I know she is very very selective in her offerings.

Offline jayuk99

Just a massage, nothing else was offered or asked for tbh, karn used to work at Sawadee long time ago and she was legit then as far as i know

Would be nice if her daughter was available, but im a little professional to ask her when's your daughter on the menu?

Offline Knny

Karn has been around a long time.  She was at Tip Thai before sawadee.

She's good at her therapy.

Jedbro

If im not bieng clear . She let me touch her butt over the jeans  while HR ; i asked if could touch her amazingly cute boobs she said NO :manhater: .

If you pay enough she will do topless
Yes amazing boobs

Spartacus88

How much to see the puppies?
I had a massage and she offered HR

Offline jayuk99

Im waiting for her daughter to come back and offer the service