Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey_xxx - UnInvited Stranger....Slut 'ruined' by a Mind and Body Fuck.....  (Read 17553 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

External Link/Members Only

DISCLAIMER – Do not read what follows if you are in any way offended by graphic descriptions of very kinky sex.
I have the full permission of Lindsey to publish this account

“….I am totally comfortable with who I am and what I like and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks……I have always loved kinky sex”   Lindsey_xxx  - May2015.

Now, I have been one of the hordes of admirers wanting to see Lindsey for some time.

I had arranged a MMFF with her and Dee which subsequently fell through on the morning of the meet, as Dee was ill! You can imagine my frustration…….. :dash:
....this was compounded when I read that Password, upon hearing that my fantasy was not going to happen, had called Lindsey and hooked up a MFF with Madlin Moon.  Grrrrrr  :(
One man’s misfortune, as they say…….. :drinks:

So, imagine my surprise, my elation and the incalculable boost to my ego, when I switched my phone on one morning about two weeks ago to see (verbatim)……..

A Text From Lindsey:
Hello you dirty horny so and so.   Been reading about some of your naughtiness with LK  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54529.0     (not to mention it being my all-time favourite scenario) ….made me very horny and I'm dying for you to ruin me in the most unspeakable way you can think of…!

An inappropriate naughty reply from me………

reply From Lindsey:
You sexy fucker!   Not what I need at work right now, making me all horny and wishing I was gagged and bound for your taking. I wish you had saved that cum for me this morning and force fed it down my neck whilst holding my mouth open with your fingers……then added some spit and then finger fucked my throat…
inappropriate naughty reply from me………

reply From Lindsey:
so when can you sodomize me to ruin?  I’ve been wet since you sent me that message. This whores cunt needs seriously violating… I want you to use me in all the filthiest ways you can think of…. I love a creative, filthy mind and new experiences.

So. Let me get this right......
Arguably the most sought after WG in London…..asking me to ‘ruin’ her?   :cool: Who was I to refuse?  :yahoo:

We arranged a date, venue and time in quick order and continued sexting and swapping filthy emails (she sent several hotasfuck pics of herself) for the two weeks up to the meet….

Short version.
All the normal stuff for Lindsey….DFK, Spitting, Anal, CIM, Snowball, Swallow, Anal hook and lead, Spanking, Humiliation, Slapping, Mutual Rimming, 69, DTBJ, Gagging, Drooling, enforced drinking and throwing up, Taped bondage, Doxy, ATM …….
Then the not so normal stuff. ……
W/S, Clingfilm Bondage, (attempted) Fisting on her, Electro Stimulation, Anal hook DP …….you get the idea!

The longer version
The opening scenario was to be the same as my Epic meet with Little Katie – we have never met each other before, she was to leave the doors to ‘her’ apartment on the latch for me to gain entry and ‘ruin’ her in a series of creative and filthy games.

So the moment arrived...Fuck I was nervous!
I got to the location, texted I was there.
"Give me a few minutes...." was her reply.
"Okay. The door to the apartment block is open. Please lock it once you are in. The door to my flat is open. Please lock it once you are in..."

I made my way across the busy road and once inside the first door, made a point of slamming the door quite loudly to signal I was in her apartment block....

Up the stairs, my heart beating faster with anticipation and excitement.
I pushed open the door and once inside her apartment, I took slow deliberate steps down the darkened corridor towards her bedroom. ….my footsteps loud and echoing with every step.

I pushed open the bedroom door.....and there she was.

Blindfolded. Trembling. Quivering with expectancy. Breathing heavily……

For me, this was a moment to truly behold….she later admitted that
”….nothing normally phases me, but I was really quite scared. That start was such a thrill….”

As previously mentioned by others in reviews on here, she is tall and fit…..her arse, legs, waist perfectly complimented by lovely natural boobs.
A Pale ‘English rose’ skin. Minimal make-up, but enough to run after a good face fuck. Her long hair, slightly crinkled, spilling onto her shoulders and down her back and perfectly framing her attractive, sexy, sometime mischievous, sometime innocent face.

She stood waiting submissively, dressed as requested…..
Black boob tube, underneath a strappy open cup black bra. Tight mini skirt. Tan Tights (at my request not stockings) Red fuck-me suede shoes.

I gently stroked her arm….she drew a sharp intake of breath. Then the other arm. Again, the same reaction…..she was visibly shaking.

‘So…at last. We finally meet…..now bend over for inspection’

She bent over and her skirt rode up to reveal the most fantastic ass.
I took a 15inch long shoe horn from my bag and started to trace it up and down her long legs, across her bum, up the inside of her thighs and into the space between her legs…..teasing her and not quite touching her pussy.

‘Ive bought you a cheap present. A cheap present for a cheap fucking whore…..’

I threw onto the bed a strappy vest I had bought from Primark.  I’d pimped it up a bit and allowed her to lift her blindfold to read what I’d written on it…….it was graphic and humiliating.

“SLUT. I’m a Skanky Whore. Cum Dump. 3 hole Fucktoy. Fuck my Cunt. I want your Cock in my Arse.
I Swallow. I wanna be ruined…”
   you get the idea?………..She smiled and agreed with all of it!

“Stand up and put your blindfold back on……”  she duly complied 

I then held her throat gently with one hand, and held the back of her neck with my other hand.

She tensed in trepid anticipation.
I turned her to face me and gently went to kiss her on the lips, she moved her face forward.
I spat right in her face, licked it up, opened her mouth and then spat into her mouth……this bought an audible gasp of approval from her and a broad smile broke out across her face.

I sensed this was gonna be hot, filthy, uninhibited fun……..I wasn’t wrong.

After about an hour of dirty talking, 3 hole filthy fun, I couldn’t hold out any longer.

Of course she wanted to take my load on her face and in her mouth…..

“Please stand up, over me, so that I can look up at you as you unload all over my slut face…...” she said

“Cum on, cum for me….I want your hot jizz in my mouth. I wanna taste you. Wank your spunk over me. Fill me up with your spunk you dirty fucker. Use this whore mouth.….”

Looking down at her gorgeous, make-up stained face, I didn’t take long to unload!
Looking down at her open spunk filled mouth, I added more spit…...she played with it swilling it, blowing bubbles before snowballing it back to me.
I spat it back in her face, scooped it into her mouth and she gulped it down……Hot!

So.......some Highlights I hear you ask?

Some firsts for her and for me…….

She loves her Anal hook. So did I…..

Highlight 1
I was pounding her pussy from behind in doggy…..
Pushing IN with my cock, and at the same time pulling OUT on her Anal hook…she loved it.
I then took my cock out of her pussy and started to rub it around her Hook filled ass.
She liked this. I began to push a little harder, rubbing against the steel hook…her face buried in the bed, I pulled her head back by her hair, swivelled her head around and spat into her mouth….
Her make-up running all over her face from some vigorous throat fucking, she gave me a filthy, sultry look of approval.
I pushed my stiff cock against her tight, now stretched bum-hole, and then pushed a bit harder until my cock was in her arse too.
I was DP'ing her ass with my cock, and her anal hook:wacko:

This REALLY turned her on and grabbing the Doxy and pushing it against her pussy, she came hard.
I continued to fuck hard into her arse whilst pulling on the Anal hook, until she collapsed, legs shaking. 
FUCKING HOT to see her flushed face post shuddering orgasm, and to see her take my cock, ATM straight into her mouth whilst I continued to fuck her bum with the hook.
Anal Hook DP…..a first for me and her.

Highlight 2
The room by now was a fucking mess.
The bed almost at right angles to its original position from energetic fucking in all her holes and the bedclothes and mattress saturated with drool and spit.

The verbal torrent of Dirty talking from both sides had been unrelenting.

Spitting, Slapping , Spanking and hair pulling were all actively encouraged, given and gratefully received. 
Her tights had long since been ripped to shreds to gain access to all her holes which had duly been fucked. 
At one point I ripped off the remaining leg of her tights, stuffed it into her pussy, and then into her ass.
I then remembered one of her kinky texts to me, and acted upon it….
Namely, pulling what remained of her tights out of her ass, and then stuffing them into her mouth and taping her mouth shut!
HOT as fuck and willingly encouraged!

At this point, she was laying flat on her stomach, her face pushed down in the drool and spit covered floor and her hands playing with her pussy whilst I lay on top of her pounding her ass.
She was wearing her ‘cheap slut’ vest……..

A position, image and sequence of events I will remember for a long time……. :cool:

From what I had read about her, and what she had told me in her txt comms, she truly loves being restrained and helpless……but how was I gonna make it a bit different for her?
After all, she wanted creative and kinky…...

I told her I had brought some cling-film…… her face lit up at the prospect of something new and at the thought of being restrained and helpless.

Highlight 3

With her standing, I began to wrap her in approx. 30mtrs of Waitrose Clingfilm.
She stood with her arms down and hands in front of her…..I began to truss her up and it was obviously turning her on.
She commented how it felt fantastic against her skin….. this took a few minutes until I was satisfied that she could only move one hand between her legs to play with her pussy….

Then the real fun started….
I laid her down on the bed, grabbing her and pulling her head so that it hung over the edge of the bed.
I could see her fingering herself as I rubbed my cock all over her face….pre-cum on her lips.
Then I left her to play with herself whilst I went and got my phone, attached some ear-buds, queued up Madonna’s
“…Justify My Love…”   :lol:.....and pushed the buds into her ears.
I pressed play.
This gave her a kind of sensory deprivation…..and gave me the chance to attach some TENs pads to her helpless body.

I reached inside her ‘cling-film’ prison and placed two pads to her inner thighs either side of her, now wet, pussy.
I turned on the machine in pulse mode, and turned up the power…….This literally drove her wild.

Here she was. Restrained in a tight cling-film shroud, unable to hear anything other than music directly into her ears, rhythmical electrical, almost painful pulses coursing across her inner thighs, her fingers in her moist wet, saturated pussy, my cock sensuously rubbing pre-cum all around her face…….and her loving it all.
All that was needed now was for me to apply the Doxy, and within a couple of minutes she had her 3rd shuddering Orgasm…….Hot  -
I've never done anything so weirdly kinky as that, but with this girl it doesn't seem weird or kinky.
It was just great fun - she was soooo WET!

Highlight 4

Man handling her into the bathroom, still wrapped in her cling-film shroud, I pushed her onto the floor into a keeling position and got her to look up at me as I went for a piss.
I took her red thong, and (again as suggested by her in an earlier text) pissed on it and fed it into her mouth…..I finished off my piss over her face and she demanded that I cut a hole in the cling-film and fuck her arse.

So there she is, on all fours, still partially restrained by her kinky transparent suit, her red piss-soaked thong in her mouth, whilst I relentless fuck her ass, pussy, ass, pussy, ass, mouth and ass.

I have a fantastic picture just after that moment, with Lindsey looking very sultry and just fucked on a piss soaked floor….as she remarked, that photo is Fucking Hot!
Maybe she’ll let me publish it on here????

So those are some of the highlights, but in all honesty the whole meeting was fucking fantastic kinky filthy MUTUAL fun!

For my part, it all worked out to perfection…….I think she enjoyed herself too (4 times) as my 3 hour booking overran to 4.5 hours without the slightest inkling from either of us of the time that had elapsed. 

When we did realise, genuinely there was no hurry to get me out the door either....
Instead we took a relaxed shower together….
I even forgot to pay her, and had to run back up the stairs to hand over the dosh.
"Oh that is so typical of me" she remarked.

Clearly, money isn’t her motivation for this…… :hi:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:11:38 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline PLeisure

Superb account of a very imaginative session - congrats  :D

The forum will soon have to coin a moniker for this girl. How about we start with, Filth Athlete ?

Offline timstella

:kiss: Excellent review Cisco, as usual! I heard all about this session from you shortly after it happened. It needed to be recorded in your inimitable fashion!
You really 'got' her!  :drinks:

Personally I can't wait to see her again

Online herbie007

Is that it.

Is that all you got up to  :D

Seriously though, glad you had a great time  :drinks:

Offline Big Bad R

Online Singh54

I have been with both Lexxi Rocks and Miss KDD (1on1 and duo meets), would love to see how Lindsey compares with them  :D

Offline timstella

I have been with both Lexxi Rocks and Miss KDD (1on1 and duo meets), would love to see how Lindsey compares with them  :D
It's not possible to make comparisons. Both Lindsey and KDD are special. I liked them both VERY much, but they are also different. Lexxi I've not met.

Online Singh54

It's not possible to make comparisons. Both Lindsey and KDD are special. I liked them both VERY much, but they are also different. Lexxi I've not met.

Hi Timstella,
If your ever in Leeds or can do a long booking, check Lexxi out. You won't be disappointed  :thumbsup:

Online hendrix

All a bit vanilla for me Cisco, but whatever floats your boat :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen Lexxi (KDD said she was great) but she's certainly on my list. As for the Lindsey/KDD comparison, I think it's just down to the body type you prefer. They are both imo, together with Alex at Maxes,  in a very different class compared to the rest (that I've seen) when it comes to unadulterated filth.

Justanotheruser

I would highly recommend Lexxi Rocks to anyone who enjoys the more hardcore side of Miss KDD. Feel pretty lucky that she's on my doorstep as she sets the same high standards in my opinion. Not seen Lindsey yet but I'm waiting for my first ever duo with her and Miss KDD next month. These kind of reviews definitely build the anticipation...

Offline shagbambi

Brilliant scenario and review.

Pdubz

great review and makes me want to see her so badly, ah if only she did incalls

Loveit

I know it's each to his own and I totally respect the views expressed here and Cisco's choice of sexual adventures. But I have to hold my hand up and say this is all a bit much for me and I found some of the antics a bit unsavoury. So, I may be the exception that proves the rule but I have to be honest and say that this type of experience is not for me. Maybe Lindsey is just out of my league and I should take her off my HL.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Fuck me, where do I start  :rolleyes:.

Brilliant review Cisco  :hi: So glad you and her were able to consider and mutually enjoy such amazing extremes. This girl has no limits it would seem.

Can't wait to see her again this week. I'm going to be positively vanilla compared with this.

Mind you, I have just checked my kitchen drawer and it seems I have some 40M Waitrose cling film  ;)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I know it's each to his own and I totally respect the views expressed here and Cisco's choice of sexual adventures. But I have to hold my hand up and say this is all a bit much for me and I found some of the antics a bit unsavoury. So, I may be the exception that proves the rule but I have to be honest and say that this type of experience is not for me. Maybe Lindsey is just out of my league and I should take her off my HL.

She's capable of doing a pretty convincing GFE too. She can be incredibly sweet and intimate too.

Offline The Beano

Good grief Cisco that's one pretty extreme session. I have literally just bid Lindsey goodbye, and while it was nowhere near the limits you explored, it was pretty full on. Mind you, I did have KDD to contend with at the same time. Review to follow once I have full control of my limbs and mental faculties.
TB

unclesweetheart

I think punting can be - certainly is for me - about finding out what "floats your boat." It's not about a league in which the most extreme is, inevitably, "best." So just because parts of this review were too much for you it doesn't mean that L is "out of your league". It just means that kind of stuff doesn't appeal to you. There's no moral or hedonistic obligation to ramp up your sexual achievements for fear of being seen as somehow second-rate. You are who you are: having seen L more than once, I think Mr B's point is absolutely true. Just because she likes kinky sex doesn't, logically, therefore mean she wouldn't enjoy another, more "vanilla" kind of time with you. Or think that somehow a non-kinky session is somehow "lesser". People are complex and varied after all and sexuality is a reflection of that. I hope to see her again and I'm planning to take some hob nobs, put the kettle on, do a bit of kissing and cuddling and talk about the disastrous election result. And I'm pretty hopeful we'll have a fine old time. I think it's important not to pigeon-hole people - and especially not to pigeon-hole oneself.

squeezebox

Hats off to Cissco & Lindsey for that session... :hi:

Just goes to show how punting can offer a wide range of differing experiences, as long as both parties work within each others' boundaries.

Lindsey sounds great fun to be with. (and Cissco of course)  :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I think punting can be - certainly is for me - about finding out what "floats your boat." It's not about a league in which the most extreme is, inevitably, "best." So just because parts of this review were too much for you it doesn't mean that L is "out of your league". It just means that kind of stuff doesn't appeal to you. There's no moral or hedonistic obligation to ramp up your sexual achievements for fear of being seen as somehow second-rate. You are who you are: having seen L more than once, I think Mr B's point is absolutely true. Just because she likes kinky sex doesn't, logically, therefore mean she wouldn't enjoy another, more "vanilla" kind of time with you. Or think that somehow a non-kinky session is somehow "lesser". People are complex and varied after all and sexuality is a reflection of that. I hope to see her again and I'm planning to take some hob nobs, put the kettle on, do a bit of kissing and cuddling and talk about the disastrous election result. And I'm pretty hopeful we'll have a fine old time. I think it's important not to pigeon-hole people - and especially not to pigeon-hole oneself.

Thoroughly excellent post USH  :hi:

Online hendrix

Totally agreed.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Respect to you too,  loveit. :hi:
For me, this was about pushing my boundaries too.
I found it quite liberating and immensely thrilling to come up with some of this stuff tbh.
I was being actively encouraged all the way by the totally uninhibited Lindsey....
But IMO crossing her off your HL would be a massive mistake.
Although not included in my review, she demonstrated totally during our time together that she can do GFE too. There were some very tender, sensuous, tactile loving moments....lovely gentle caresses and soft kissing....she is a very sexual young woman full stop.
Apologies that you found some of it unsavoury, but I do like to be honest in my reviews and tell it how it was....... :hi:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:45:08 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great post USH and totally agreed  :drinks: 
BTW I loved your review of Lindsey....well constructed and brilliantly written.

Offline ciscoxxx69

All a bit vanilla for me Cisco, but whatever floats your boat

Yep....I knew it wouldn't be extreme enough for you Mr H !  I've still got a lot to learn  :lol: :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Meh - seems a bit vanilla for me! LOL

right, where do i sign up?

Offline monstar

Nice review Cisco.  :thumbsup:

I enjoyed reading about what the more adventurous punter gets up to with Lindsey, but it's not the type of session for me - to each his own.  :drinks:

I would still love to meet her for a vanilla GFE as others have attested to her intimate sensual side, she seems like a great girl and a lot of fun. I'm hoping incalls will be an option in the near future!

Offline poi

Reading reviews here for couple years and this one is outstanding review about a perfect kinky sex, This is not only a review , this is Art of Sex  :hi:

I think many women even WGs need more than a wham bam thank you maam and money to approach for a good sex. They need excitement, passion, heat, and… kink and you did very well with Lindsey.

and well said Lindsey_xxx 

….I am totally comfortable with who I am and what I like and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks……I have always loved kinky sex”   Lindsey_xxx  - May2015.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:13:43 am by poi »

password02

+1 Excellent Post - she is so versatile and flexible that she can cater for ALL tastes from the typical vanilla to the extreme PSE Cisco/Hendrix style of punting and some in between -

That is the typical style of this young women she is not a label hwere you can say she is good at this or excellent at that - she puts 110% in all her sessions regardless of the type

That is the reason why she is so much sought after and can literally be booked up fro the rest of 2015 - She caters for ALL tastes!!

password02

External Link/Members Only

DISCLAIMER – Do not read what follows if you are in any way offended by graphic descriptions of very kinky sex.
I have the full permission of Lindsey to publish this account

“….I am totally comfortable with who I am and what I like and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks……I have always loved kinky sex”   Lindsey_xxx  - May2015.

....this was compounded when I read that Password, upon hearing that my fantasy was not going to happen, had called Lindsey and hooked up a MFF with Madlin Moon.  Grrrrrr  :(
One man’s misfortune, as they say……..
:drinks:

Excellent Review Mr C - Each to his own and glad it all worked out well for you after several false starts - I told you she was THAT GOOD to deliver what ever you threw at her.   Thanks for the letting her go when your session with Dee was cancelled as I had an Excellent session with her and Madlin Moon.

As other have said - You really cannot put a label on Lindsey - She is as they say ''What ever you want her to be''

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:36:20 am by password02 »

LatinLover42

Does she allow filming or photos?

:)

Offline Bikerboy

Cisco

Thanks for that filthy review  :thumbsup:

Not that long ago, I would have found a review like this rather extreme and perhaps a little off-putting.

Yes, it's boundary pushing, but it's one (of many) areas of eroticism that turns Lindsey on - I am very comfortable with that and enjoyed reading it....  :P

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Does she allow filming or photos?

:)

Her profile states not.

From what I have read here and from other reviews, no to filming but maybe a pic or two, at and with, complete discretion.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Her profile states not.

From what I have read here and from other reviews, no to filming but maybe a pic or two, at and with, complete discretion.
+1
I don't normally take any photos, but she wanted a pic "...all cling-filmed up..."  :lol:

Offline barnstorm123

I really want to see Lindsey but I only do incalls. I really want to see what she could bring out of me. I've always been a bit vanilla but I now think that was because I just hadn't found the women to get at my kinkier side. The GFs I've have usually thought doggy was the height of kink. Since I started punting I've slowly tried new things and I've loved every one of them. Maggie21, Sexy Independent, Sarah British, and Adele4u have all been great for getting me to try new things by just being up for anything suggested and encouraging.

If Lindsey ever does incalls I'll be the first in line to see how far I can stretch my limits - I'll still never match Cisco, that fucker has an imagination and a half!

Online hendrix

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:01:14 am by hendrix »

Offline Steve2

Offline ciscoxxx69

Offline Bangers and Gash

Sounds more like a neutral to me. :D

(filthy bastards  ;))

Offline SamLP

Strangely enough this has got me wanting to experiment a little, but probably only with someone I know and unlikely to be a prossie. I'm as vanilla as they come. I also ended up downloading 50 shades of grey last night to see what some of this stuff was about and found it a bit meh (the film that is). By the sounds of it this was an incall. Glad you enjoyed it.

Quesadilla

Strangely enough this has got me wanting to experiment a little, but probably only with someone I know and unlikely to be a prossie. I'm as vanilla as they come. I also ended up downloading 50 shades of grey last night to see what some of this stuff was about and found it a bit meh (the film that is). By the sounds of it this was an incall. Glad you enjoyed it.

Great review Cisco - sounds like a blast.

Sam - 50 Shades is utter tripe and bears no resemblance to real BDSM.  Steer clear - much better looking at some porn from the likes of Kink.Com, Sex And Submission, Training Of O,  Hogtied, etc etc. 

I would say from personal experience that an escort is the best way to experiment with this stuff - my ex was totally vanilla and I never found a civvy I felt comfortable even talking about some of my kinkier ideas with.  An escort will (generally!!) be much more experienced and therefore comfortable with this stuff and put you at ease.  Finding a reg who will encourage you to explore your kinky side is frankly priceless in my view. 

Offline OutForJustice80

I had a session booked with Lindsey in a dungeon on the 5th of June and my stupid arsehole employers are sending me to Denmark that week. I knew I shouldn't have read this when I saw the subject line. It looks like I'm going to have to wait another few weeks to get my own taste of this particularly delicious apple.

Offline SamLP

Sam - 50 Shades is utter tripe and bears no resemblance to real BDSM.  Steer clear - much better looking at some porn from the likes of Kink.Com, Sex And Submission, Training Of O,  Hogtied, etc etc. 

I would say from personal experience that an escort is the best way to experiment with this stuff - my ex was totally vanilla and I never found a civvy I felt comfortable even talking about some of my kinkier ideas with.  An escort will (generally!!) be much more experienced and therefore comfortable with this stuff and put you at ease.  Finding a reg who will encourage you to explore your kinky side is frankly priceless in my view.

I fathomed that when I watched it. Was curious as to what the fuss was about and honestly I'm still curious as to what the fuss was about.

My curiousity only goes to a certain level which is why I would prefer to experiment on a much fluffier level with someone I know when it's time to spice things up rather than pay a prossie to experiment on something I don't really go for. It's an interesting read though.

lancspunter

Cisco - I enjoyed reading that. Thank you.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cisco - I enjoyed reading that. Thank you.

You are most welcome LP

I enjoyed doing it and writing it.... :cool:

Lindsey has since confirmed she liked it a lot too  :yahoo:, commenting.....

"You horny fucker.....that's perfect to 'get off' on...."
"The whole thing was so perfectly kinky...."
"I'm still going to be pleasuring myself over our events for a long time...."

It still doesn't mean I can see her any time soon though.....sadly no date yet for a return gig :(

So, in the meantime it looks like she is not the only one who will be pleasuring 'thierself'  !!! :unknown:

squeezebox

I would say from personal experience that an escort is the best way to experiment with this stuff - my ex was totally vanilla and I never found a civvy I felt comfortable even talking about some of my kinkier ideas with.  An escort will (generally!!) be much more experienced and therefore comfortable with this stuff and put you at ease. Finding a reg who will encourage you to explore your kinky side is frankly priceless in my view.

+1

That's about right, as it's something that is built towards as you become more proficient and get to understand each others wants/needs. If you can get regulars like L & LK that want to explore/enjoy the boundaries too, it makes this punting hobby very satisfying.

Online hendrix

+1

That's about right, as it's something that is built towards as you become more proficient and get to understand each others wants/needs. If you can get regulars like L & LK that want to explore/enjoy the boundaries too, it makes this punting hobby very satisfying.

That sums up why I've stuck to a relatively small group of regulars the last few years.

Offline claretandblue

Cisco was it an in call or out call?

Loveit

It is because of contributions from the likes of unclesweetheart and password that makes this site so valuable. I need to review my reluctance to embrace the range of sexual exploits offered by Lindsey but at the same time I must avoid making assumptions about her preferences or her ability to react to the preferences of others whatever they might be. This girl may very well be the holy grail of punting whereby the client receives exactly what they hope for be it gfe or pse or somewhere in between. Lindsey is straight back to the top of my HL. In fact she is at the summit whilst others are only at base camp! Thank you once again fellow contributors.

password02

It is because of contributions from the likes of unclesweetheart and password that makes this site so valuable. I need to review my reluctance to embrace the range of sexual exploits offered by Lindsey but at the same time I must avoid making assumptions about her preferences or her ability to react to the preferences of others whatever they might be. This girl may very well be the holy grail of punting whereby the client receives exactly what they hope for be it gfe or pse or somewhere in between. Lindsey is straight back to the top of my HL. In fact she is at the summit whilst others are only at base camp! Thank you once again fellow contributors.

+1 - Always glad to help fellow members - That is what is so great about this women she can adapt her services to meet the punters needs.

My several sessions with Lindsey include the ultimate GFE with DFK, DTBJ, Under water BJ, lots of RO and excellent mutual wanking.

I have had 3somes with Lindsey that included girls such as Hot Ameera and the legendary Madlin Moon - Again more GFE than Extreme PSE.

Was due to have a MMFFFF 2 weeks ago - My First group session - The girls were Lindsey Ameera MsKDD and a Maxes girl. All set for a 3 hours epic session But due to sickness on the day with 1 of the group we had to cancel. Again this was a mix of GFE some PSE and lots of Girl/Girl/Girl/Girl iner action.

That's why so many punters want to book Lindsey as she can play so many different roles.

Nice that L is back on your Hot List.

Hope you can get a slot in