Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMAZONIAN GODDESS- Edgware road  (Read 4092 times)

1 review(s) for AMAZONIAN GODDESS (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jimmy Chilli

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LOCATION- Edgware road, very near the station.
GIRL - Brazilian black, 5ft 11 , size 8/10, mid to late 20s  I think 27, photos are true reflection of how she looks like.
PRICE - I booked her for a 1 hour  £150
SERVICES - DFK, OWO, FINGERING ASS AND PUSSY, CIM,  ANAL, PROTECTIVE SEX.
COMMS- Quick and easy replies to my text messages.

I book SARA last night after seeing her profile on AW, she is new in London. Although no feedbacks I couldn't resist especially as I have a weakness for Ebony girls and i was quite near.

After informing  i was outside , she let me in from the intercome. The entrance its a bit ugly but once inside the flat it was quite nice and clean. I was pleasantly surprise I was facing this gorgeous tall black amazonian girl.
She is tall and slim with a beautiful face stands for a model.

Paper work sorted, quick shower , then kissing and DFK standing up, fondling, then building up to more intense DFK with me fingering her pussy first and ass. Then she started to grab my cock. 
And she went on her knees to give me a good Deepthroat blowjob.
Then i went to fuck her first doggy, then missioner. I came after 30 min fucking her i was very horny couldn't last long. Then i had another shower then i thought i could do another one but she left me dry lol
Her attitude was excellent , happy to please and service done although her english is not very good
Will definitely be visiting again very soon.

Offline fitalic

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 07:17:47 pm by fitalic »

Offline rockharders

Dear AMAZONIAN GODDESS -thank you for your 1st review on your 1st post  :rolleyes:

We are having a debate in another thread about whether you are a man or not. I think you might be a female because you have slender hands, but others are not so sure.

Please could you let us know, so we can make an informed decision from your positive review.

I promise you, we will be queuing around the block to try you out and business will be great. If you are a man, don't worry, plenty of guys will be happy to do you up the shitter.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 07:54:16 pm by rockharders »

Offline pumps

And you expect  us to believe this is a genuine  review?

mastershifu

i'm a nubie here too. had some amazing punts over the last few years and almost registered just to write a review... but I just dont feel the same level of 'over the moon' to actually make an effort to register and review..
Sorry Jimmy I dont want to put you off reviewing. reviews always help.. good and bad... but just too many questions here ... Also there a pic in her galary with some white stuff on her back.. could that be what I think it is?
External Link/Members Only

honestbloke

Dear AMAZONIAN GODDESS -thank you for your 1st review on your 1st post  :rolleyes:

We are having a debate in another thread about whether you are a man or not. I think you might be a female because you have slender hands, but others are not so sure.

Either way she is hot and I'd love to see her. I just want to know what I'm getting myself into before I arrange to meet.

Offline ForrestGump

...Also there a pic in her galary with some white stuff on her back.. could that be what I think it is?

It's the cream to go with the bowl strawberries, of course.  :)

I'm sure she's got a 5 star food hygiene rating, too  :rolleyes:

Offline berksboy

"I came after 30 min fucking her i was very horny couldn't last long." :rolleyes:

Offline rockharders

admin should make this a negative but leave it up for the record

MrBridger

Also there a pic in her galary with some white stuff on her back.. could that be what I think it is?
External Link/Members Only

Mate if yours looks like that I'd get yourself down the GUM clinic sharpish.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:54:43 pm by MrBridger »

Tony Montana

Then i went to fuck her first doggy, then missioner. I came after 30 min fucking her i was very horny couldn't last long. Then i had another shower then i thought i could do another one but she left me dry lol
Her attitude was excellent , happy to please and service done although her english is not very good
Will definitely be visiting again very soon.

Tip for you Sara - guys don't use "lol" in reviews.  I guess it is true what you say that your English is not very good.  LOL.

Offline rockharders

OP...On the basis of your review and wasting our time, I'm going to book you for an hour. Just don't expect me to turn up.  :sarcastic:

mastershifu

Mate if yours looks like that I'd get yourself down the GUM clinic sharpish.

I think you misunderstood me.. I meant it looked like some powder...  :)

Offline tantric talents

Now she is Spanish! - With a Brazilian bum ? ( Maybe that's Sergei or whatever the current Hispanic equivalent is  :lol: )

marty_mcfly

Anyone who's first ever post is a positive review of a girl with zero AW feedback should be banned immediately.

Offline jesus_jones

Anyone who's first ever post is a positive review of a girl with zero AW feedback should be banned immediately.

Haha, I would not have lasted long then!

I think that's a bit harsh, but in cases like this, it's hard to disagree.