Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Jenny_32 in Bristol  (Read 1884 times)

12 review(s) for Busty_Jenny_32 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been watching Jenny's profile for a while and thought I'd give her a go.  So booked an hour.

Good comms and good directions.  Turns out someone else answers the phone and does the texting for for her so she doesn't get distracted during the punt. 

Easy to find apartment in a larger block not too far from the gym at Totterdown.  Easy walk for me from my place but plenty of free on street parking nearby. 

Met inside by Jenny who was dressed as requested.  She's a good looking dark blonde MILF with false, but nice, DD tits.  Reasonably tall but petite if that makes sense and very gym toned with no fat at all and a very shapely ass.  Although she is German, she's got good English.

I was freshly showered so down to business with her helping me strip off and then some good OWO from Jenny whilst I was stood up.  Then onto the bed for some RO and then into a 69 for a fair while.  Then covered up and well lubed up for some great anal.  Jenny was in reverse cowgirl for this and the sight of ass bobbing up and down on my cock was great.  It didn't take long for me to pop inside her.  :thumbsup: :D

Cleaned up and then was offered a massage which she was very good at.  Then for Round 2 of more OWO.  She has a good technique using her tongue, lips with a bit of wanking.  Not too hard and not too soft.  Managed my second pop in her mouth.  She offers CIM but doesn't swallow. 

Only downside is she could do to improve her French Kissing which is offered at discretion.  :thumbsdown: Her kissing was light and could of been deeper to improve the punt.  Marking down her service for that reason although it is still a Positive review and I would probably return all the same.  :thumbsup:

£120ph plus £20 for anal

Looks 6/10
Body 7/10
Service 4/10
Overall 5.5/10
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:10:42 am by Roth »

cain

I saw her at the start of the year, when she was in cheltenham the accomadation could of been better, there is more info on the site about her I thought there were quite a few reviews about her on the site but cant seem to find them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19043.msg293715;topicseen#msg293715

I found her Kissing was non existant, a few quick pecks but other than that nowt. it was a good session, although  I found the condoms that she used too thick for any sensation to get through, but fair play to her she was relentless in oral technique. someone described her as a bit bonkers but in a good way, I would agree with that. I would give her a go again if I was looking for a 30 minute punt , but if your looking more GFE I would look elsewhere

Offline Roth

Her Bristol accommodation was fine, clean and tidy.   :thumbsup:  Quite possibly shared but can't be certain but other posts on here say it probably is. :unknown:

Kissing was definately light and very little tongue action but  she made up for it with her enthusiastic oral and anal. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bonkers is a good word to describe her but in a nice way!  :wackogirl: :thumbsup:

Deffo not GFE but a reasonable punt IMHO.   :thumbsup:  Not my best but way NOT my worst by a long stretch which is why I gave her a Positive.  :thumbs: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:52:04 am by Roth »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I saw her in a place in Totterdown a few years back.
Half hour booking and she did anal with no extra charge.

The punt was good but I found her a bit too bossy and business like and that put me off.
Maybe it's the Teutonic way.

Good CIM at the end though.

Offline Not_today

Have seen her a few times in Trowbridge. Always keen, if a little mad . Offers all on her 'does' list. Cant complain !

spkmstr48

Interesting, and here's me with cash burning a hole in my pocket.

Like bonkers but must resist!  :angelgirl:

spkmstr48

No phone number on profile Roth, assuming she puts it up when she's available?

Offline Roth

No phone number on profile Roth, assuming she puts it up when she's available?

Yep she only works a few days a week.  Three I think and the days may vary.   :unknown:  She can be pretty dominant though as well as bonkers.  :wackogirl:  So if your looking only for sub prossies then she may not be a match.   :unknown:  She is a good punt though. :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Yep she only works a few days a week.  Three I think and the days may vary.   :unknown:  She can be pretty dominant though as well as bonkers.  :wackogirl:  So if your looking only for sub prossies then she may not be a match.   :unknown:  She is a good punt though. :thumbsup:

Will have to ask her. Anyway the more cash I save, the more hours with you know who...

And there's also MG, STE & C4U to think about.  :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:12:44 pm by spkmstr48 »

Offline realpunter

I saw her in a place in Totterdown a few years back.
Half hour booking and she did anal with no extra charge.

The punt was good but I found her a bit too bossy and business like and that put me off.
Maybe it's the Teutonic way.

Good CIM at the end though.

i second the above experience - she seemed to provide a 'paint by numbers service' did not feel natural or spontaneous more a conveyorbelt of her services.

Conversation was abrupt and well Germanic - no time to waste.

Was also put off by her insistence to shred the condom packet 9dispose of evidence its a working flat presumably) which she had tried to dispose of down the loo but all it did was float around - had to chuckle when i was this on mu post punt wee  :rolleyes:

JV547845

Christ knows where her sanny pads and tampons go then.  She's just going to cause a blockage for someone to fix.  Someone should tell her British Sewers are delicate and not ruthlessly efficient like german ones presumably are. 

Offline Roth

Was also put off by her insistence to shred the condom packet 9dispose of evidence its a working flat presumably) which she had tried to dispose of down the loo but all it did was float around - had to chuckle when i was this on mu post punt wee  :rolleyes:

I think she's got over that now as mine went into a bin.   :thumbsup:  Probably too many call outs for Dynorod in the past.  :lol: :D :lol: