Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadir Morocco  (Read 112992 times)

Offline nike

I'm now in Agadir, Iknow that this thread is about Marrakesh but Agadir is about 3 drive. Feel free to rebuke me, admin.
Here goes, The norm seems to be in the evening quite a lot of young ladies walking up and down the beach front and marina. I've managed to get two numbers just by walking up and saying hello, asking if they speak any English and asking for their number. 
I'm no expert on Agadir, this is only my second visit, the first was with my OH, so no chance of punting.
Also there are numerous bars and nightclubs/ discos were it is a dead cert to get a WG.
I've arranged to meet two girls at nine 0'clock tonight.

Just been to a hammam about two hours ago. 350 dirhams for half hour hammam and one hour deep tissue massage. Gorgeous looking girl, about 5 7 size 10 to 12 with approx size 36 d breasts and a great looking arse. Towards the end of my massage asked her if she would give a BJ, she replied 300 dirhams.

What followed was an ok owo. 
The massage itself is worth a revisit.
Planning on going back tomorrow.   

osted this on marrakesh thread, thought I'd better start a new thread.

Offline nike

In bed with a gorgeous 22 year old masseuses.  About 5 9 and size 8 to 10. Very pretty face and fantastic body,  boobs about 34c.
Guess what she's a fucking virgin.  I'm beginning to think I've got an unlucky streak.  She told me she would give me a BJ and I could shag her arse.
I was looking forward to pounding her pussy. She is one sexy lady. BJ was okay, good solid 15to 20 minutes but her technique isn't great.  On to. Her rear passage,  she is really tight,  took a lot of pushing and shoving to get it in. Two condoms later, first burst, finally shot my load . waited a couple of hours and repeat performance. 
She arrived at 10 o'clock and will leave at 2 o'clock.
 I don't think I will have her back.  The BJ wasn't good enough.  But she is so good on the eyes,  who knows maybe I'll change my mind. Oh well better get back to feeling her up,  it will soon be time for her to go.
 :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:34:17 am by nike »

Offline nike

Just had my return visit to the hammam. I picked the same girl as yesterday, wanted the African girl my mate had yesterday but she wasn't working,  apparently her mouth was like a Dyson.  :cool:

fantastic massage, even better than yesterday. The BJ w aas better as well. Her technique was a lot better. What dou know, I've taught a prossie some new tricks.  :lol:
After about 15 minutes of a fairly good BJ, I let her finish me off with a HJ.
Heading back to marrakech a day earlier than planned.
 All in all well worth the 3 hour drive.

Vampiro

nike, how would you recommend booking an apartment and what kind of money are we talking about?

Where are these hammam's located and what should one look out for the good ones?

Gambit

What was the ethnicity of the masseuse ? Were they actually Arabs or berber? How did you go about finding hamams ?

Offline nike

nike, how would you recommend booking an apartment and what kind of money are we talking about?

Where are these hammam's located and what should one look out for the good ones?

I'm no expert on Agadir, I've been only twice.   I got my contact to book apartment for me. I didn't really like the apartment, it was clean and had air conditioning in all rooms but it just wasn't plush enough for me, but because I was there only two days, I just slummed it. :cool:. I paid 600 dirhams a night.

There are loads of hammam spas and as far as choosing a good one, its pot luck because u just don't know what standard of service the girl is going to provide. Almost all hammam spas offer extras.

Offline nike

what was the ethnicity of the masseuse ? Were they actually Arabs or berber? How did you go about finding hamams ?
There are loads of hammam spas all over the place but having a local contact helps.  the masseuse who actually gave me the massage was Arab but the one who came to my apartment was berber.

Vampiro

There are loads of hammam spas all over the place but having a local contact helps.  the masseuse who actually gave me the massage was Arab but the one who came to my apartment was berber.

Whats the difference between berber and arab? how do you tell them apart?

Offline nike

Whats the difference between berber and arab? how do u tell them apart?
The berbers speak berber as well as Arabic and are generally very fair skinned,  some will pass for Europeans. The berbers hail from the north and also most will speak Spanish.

Offline nothingisfree

Should be in Agadir early October, will report back

Deviant

I got lucky in Agadir. I went to a club which was more popular with locals and ended up with a girl who knew what she was doing. She lined up a cab and took me to some brand new apartments that were being built. She paid the security and I paid the taxi. I kept my head down, face buried in her lap for the duration of the journey in the cab but she laughed like we were at no risk. She also had condoms.

My hotel also had local guys hooking up with women in the main lounge reception area but none of them were guests or had rooms so I guess the hotel stopped anyone actually using their rooms for mischief.

Lots of guys walking along the main tourist areas and beach would approach me offering girls but I always turned them down (I hate going through 3rd parties).

I paid somewhere around £40 for the night. An Irish guy I had met in a bar insisted I stick to that and pay no more when we had got chatting and girls had propositioned us.

Offline ez69

Hi, 1st time poster here.

Thanks in advance if you guys decided to share some infos..

Would it be a huge problem if you do not speak French and Arabic? 
Are most of the clubs walking distance from say Marina area?

What do you do for Phone if they share the number?  Do you just buy a sim there?

Cheers,
EZ

Offline nike

Hi, 1st time poster here.

Thanks in advance if you guys decided to share some infos..

Would it be a huge problem if you do not speak French and Arabic? 
Are most of the clubs walking distance from say Marina area?

What do you do for Phone if they share the number?  Do you just buy a sim there?

Cheers,

EZ

Clubs all over the place , plenty around the marina and beach.
Buying a local sim is the way to go but make sure it's a 3G sim because a lot of the girls are on Whatsapp also.

Offline ez69

Thanks 'nike'

What time does the action starts as I am concious that we will probably arrive around midnight.
Can you pls recommend hanman near there or about? 

Cheers, EZ

Offline nike

Thanks 'nike'

What time does the action starts as I am concious that we will probably arrive around midnight.
Can you pls recommend hanman near there or about? 

Cheers, EZ
Hammams don't open that late and my experience of Agadir is very limited. There are loads of Hammam spas around , maybe someone with better knowledge than me will be able to help you.
Ur best bet for the first night is the clubs, as they don't get going until about 1 o'clock and stay open till after 3 o'clock.

Offline ez69

Hi fellow punters..

I am going with  hiring of apartment.  Do if not all apartments hassle free for bringing the girls back? Security or the person would give you problems?

I would also appreciate if you could provide which are the best nice clubs?

Offline nike

Hi fellow punters..

I am going with  hiring of apartment.  Do if not all apartments hassle free for bringing the girls back? Security or the person would give you problems?

U need to ask the letting agent.

Tin man

Heading out to agadir soon perhaps  for couple of months any pointers welcome ;))))

Tin man

Hi fellow punters..

Hi I'm heading out to agadir shortly any pointers bro ?

Sergserg

English pub (which is not exactly a club but ... well... a pub but with 10-15 prossies from like 11pm till 3am), Actors club and the one at the hotel right next to it to the left if yer facing it. Plus the cafes on the promenade (Corniche) like Blue Nile and 2-3 others next to it. I didn't find the offer impressing either in quality or in quantity though, so don't get your hopes too high. I was there late July.

Tin man

English pub (which is not exactly a club but ... well... a pub but with 10-15 prossies from like 11pm till 3am), Actors club and the one at the hotel right next to it to the left if yer facing it. Plus the cafes on the promenade (Corniche) like Blue Nile and 2-3 others next to it. I didn't find the offer impressing either in quality or in quantity though, so don't get your hopes too high. I was there late July.

Lols appreciate the heads up !!! looks like I'm spending A couple of months there - will let u all know ;)))

Offline gunda

Hey guys, heading to Agadir this weekend and would love some info, numbers etc please message me with any contact details of ladies.

Thanks

wildlaw

Heading to agadir on 21st , will report on my return or whilst am there.
If anyone wants to buddy up, i am cool with that. Will be staying at hotel next to mcdonalds at the beach.

Offline nike

Hey guys, heading to Agadir this weekend and would love some info, numbers etc please message me with any contact details of ladies.

Thanks

Well how was ur trip? It;s all about sharing information. U come on here and they only post uv got is asking for ladies nos. If u put a few posts up u might be surprised , the next time u ask for info.
 :hi:

wildlaw

Hi Nike , quick one ...

Stay in Hotel or apartment ? And what the best way finding apartment in agadir ?

Offline nike

If u stay in hotel make sure u find out if u can bring back guests,  ask them straight out. Most places allow it but u have to book a separate  room for girl. No contact for apartment , we just asked around. The security guy at apartment block usually knows.  Sorry I can't help any further, my experience on Agadir is somewhat limited.

Offline Knny

Heading out to agadir soon perhaps  for couple of months any pointers welcome ;))))

That's a long stretch, is it holiday or business if you don't mind me asking?  I'd love to do that over the winter months.

Offline nike

That's a long stretch, is it holiday or business if you don't mind me asking?  I'd love to do that over the winter months.

That was in October,  not a peep from the op since then.  I'm beginning to think he was just another fantasist.

wildlaw

Punting scene in agadir is way past ones bed time. Hence have been trying the hammams and since have tried three by the beach hotels and one in they city as mentioned on isg.

So far nothing!!!

Any tips please. Am too worried to ask upfront to the girl massaging.

Offline nike

Punting scene in agadir is way past ones bed time. Hence have been trying the hammams and since have tried three by the beach hotels and one in they city as mentioned on isg.

So far nothing!!!

Any tips please. Am too worried to ask upfront to the girl massaging.
just put ur hand on her bum , as she is massaging u, it worked for me.

wildlaw

Finally got some action . She was so flirty from the start...

300dhs for massage for the hr and 400 dhs for bbbj and tits out.

Location is spa at oasis hotel and she is called Fati.

Other girls are available aswell but none when available when I walked in.
When walking out another Choco black girl was flirting with me. Her name was Mariam.

Offline gunda

Well how was ur trip? It;s all about sharing information. U come on here and they only post uv got is asking for ladies nos. If u put a few posts up u might be surprised , the next time u ask for info.

Well Agadir was Amazing. Had a great time. Picked up 4 girls on 4 different days from a club called factory paid 600dhs for the first two and 800 for the next. All overnight. Club fills up around 1am and the sooner u pick up a girl and leave the better. Also found a massage parlour that offers extras. Not going to post the name but if you Message me I'll send you details. Pretty young girls at the parlour went twice. First occasion went for a Hammam (scrub) which costs 100dhs. The girl then scrubs you and plays with your privates to get u aroused. Then offers sex for 300dhs but u can knock her down to 200dhs. Second occasion had a massage which is 200dhs and then again paid the girl 200dhs, was worth every penny. Can't wait to go back.

Offline Jerboa

I wonder if he's Indian, all they seem to do on forums is ask for numbers and details of girls.

Manav126

Well Agadir was Amazing. Had a great time. Picked up 4 girls on 4 different days from a club called factory paid 600dhs for the first two and 800 for the next. All overnight. Club fills up around 1am and the sooner u pick up a girl and leave the better. Also found a massage parlour that offers extras. Not going to post the name but if you Message me I'll send you details. Pretty young girls at the parlour went twice. First occasion went for a Hammam (scrub) which costs 100dhs. The girl then scrubs you and plays with your privates to get u aroused. Then offers sex for 300dhs but u can knock her down to 200dhs. Second occasion had a massage which is 200dhs and then again paid the girl 200dhs, was worth every penny. Can't wait to go back.

Hi- Where most of the Hammam places in Agadir?  New on here still learning not sure if this has been answered before.  Thanks
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:54:33 pm by Manav126 »

Tenacity

Try theSky lounge down by the marina. Lots of available attractive girls. Picking up the girls in Morocco isn't the problem its getting them in the hotel or acts. Best place to stay is to hire an apt by the marina.

Offline Dazz79

Hi Guys, heading out to Agadir end of this month for first time so would really be helpful if I get some info or contact regarding an apartment.

Thanks in advance.

slamdawg

Hi Nike.. I noticed on a previous thread you knew of a letting office contact who could sort out ..guy's only apartments. .that are suitable to being back wg. Can you forward to me please ..thanks so much

Offline Knny

Hi Nike.. I noticed on a previous thread you knew of a letting office contact who could sort out ..guy's only apartments. .that are suitable to being back wg. Can you forward to me please ..thanks so much

I notice this is your first post.  Please also contribute to the forum with reviews and further insight etc.

Cheers and welcome on behalf of the mods etc.

Offline nike

Only on Marrakesh and Tangier.

Offline oliverlondon

Hello Chaps! First post, but not first punt. I'm from London but living in Agadir for while. Finding there is a sever lack of normal girls in Agadir and I usually use AW when I need to. Just spent a day walking around the town going to massage places I read about online but with no luck. Got a massage at Spa Hotel Tildi, asked for a extra services and was looked at really funny, decided to abort - unfortunately I was already standing there with a massive boner so it was pretty obvious what I was in there for...

Looking for a massage place that offers extras really, any help would be appreciated. I'll write up a review after!

Cheers,
Oliver

Offline nike

Stick to massage place not part of a spa or hotel. Plenty girls in clubs and bars, even hotel bars.

G_hunt

First time poster on here, planning to go agadir august, any chance you can PM the that massage parlour that you mention Gunda

footie

hi i am also posting first time, travelling to agadir on 8 july could do with some massage places names gundu plz whonprovide extra services

jay.kay7

Just thought i'd share my experiences in Agadir.. Highly recommend Sky Bar at the Marina as there are some stunning ladies to be found there.. i suggest getting there around 10/11 as they all come in there before venturing to some of the other clubs..
Only downside is they expect to be paid silly money as it is a bit of an arab tourist hot spot.. always down for negotiating though..

I managed to get an apartment in the marina so did not have far to travel ;) after checking out the local talent i managed to negotiate a price of 1500dh for an all nighter with a 8/10 stunning lady.. i did kick her out at around 6am though cos i didn't want to sleep with her in the apartment!

have heard all the horror stories of the ladies fleecing guys whilst they're sleeping so always remained wary!!!

Offline love_69

Hey guys, just to add some more info to this good thread you have going. Been Agadir twice, first time around was in a hotel that wouldnt allow guests at all and wouldnt even let me book another room for a girl i picked up from a club called Factory. The guy at reception even went as far as saying this isnt Europe its Morocco when i tried to walk straight upto my room with her! Lesson learned nevertheless.

Second time around went with mates and booked an apartment in the Marina complex. Went to the club at Sofitel hotel first night and got a few numbers but was shattered to take one back as it wasnt until about 5am we left club. Following night went to Sky Bar at the Marina complex, best to get there about 12 if you want to grab a table for some food, drinks, shisha. Plenty of good looking girls 7/8/9 out of 10. Probably drop down to 5 & 6 when you see them without make up lol. Got a few more numbers, girls at Sky Bar and Sofitel tend to start at steep prices, we're talking 1500 - 2000 dhms for the night. Expecially when its Arab holiday season and all the fat loaded kuwaitis and saudi's are about. Anyway, best to haggle and bring them down to 800 - 1000 dhms, has always worked for me. Whilst at Sky Bar on 2nd night, the girl i met in Sofitel the night before called me and wanted to meet, so told her to come to Marina...she arrived after a while looking stunning all dolled up. Had a drink and straight back to apartment after paying security at club 100dhms and her driver 100dhms (cant avoid this!). She went for a shower when back at apartment, came out looking a little different, still good nevertheless. Had a night of all round good action. Woke up about 11am, she never once asked for money, i just handed over 500dhms and told her i'd see her tonight too. Off she went happily, seen her for a further 2 nights and only gave her 500dhms a night. All in all good experience. Last couple of nights went with different girls from Sky Bar, paid anything between 900-1200 for the night. All depends on your luck who you get. Normally plenty to go around.

footie

Been in agadir 2 nights have got a few numbers but have struggled with apartment to take them back to,  so un fortunately no action so far will see if we can find a massage parlour who are happy to serve us with full sex without the need of room
Will keep you updated 

Offline Jerboa

Following night went to Sky Bar at the Marina complex, best to get there about 12 if you want to grab a table for some food, drinks, shisha. Plenty of good looking girls 7/8/9 out of 10. Probably drop down to 5 & 6 when you see them without make up lol.

That's a big drop down, or is it in the morning without beer goggles on?  :D

Offline nike

Just a quick update. The troiubles in Marrakesh are limited to Marrakesh, Agadir is business as usual.  :thumbsup:

jay.kay7

Been in agadir 2 nights have got a few numbers but have struggled with apartment to take them back to,  so un fortunately no action so far will see if we can find a massage parlour who are happy to serve us with full sex without the need of room
Will keep you updated

PM me if you want, theres a local agent who I always use who can arrange apartments, villas etc.

jay.kay7

Just a quick update. The troiubles in Marrakesh are limited to Marrakesh, Agadir is business as usual.  :thumbsup:

Bloody hell mate, you get about!!! where the f are you now?!  :lol: