Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton hot tips?  (Read 2632 times)

Offline OnTheSly

Hi, I usually punt in London but find myself around Brighton & Hove with work now and then and thought I'd start seeing what was available here.

I found Kayla Mae's profile and totally gutted to find out she has now left the UK permanently :(  She is my ideal type - so if anyone else knows of any young, slim ladies in the Brighton area please let me know.  I've put SexySusie on my HL (External Link/Members Only) so if anyone has seen her would be good to see a review.

Many thanks in advance everyone in the SE (looks like theres a lot more choice to the West unfortunately to me, Kent and East Sussex seem to be dry based on the reviews here).

Offline OnTheSly

PS have looked at Brighton Belles and like the following, in order of personal preference:

1. Anita
2. Diana
3. Alina (I think but back views don't give much away)

Any reviews for any of these ladies would be much appreciated too!

Offline brightperv

classyjayuk is worth a punt. Slim body neat pussy and takes a month open facial like a champ. Her photos are poor quality but accurate. She has small boobs which might put some people off. Not a clock watcher and works from a discrete flat in central Brighton but if you are considering Bellas discretion is not a problem for you.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline brightperv

looks like theres a lot more choice to the West unfortunately to me, Kent and East Sussex seem to be dry based on the reviews here).

Dam right. I sometimes do search up north and it seems they have way way more choice up there. Sometimes go to London but reasonably priced girls are in the suburb so it means  getting central London and out again!

SandwoodBay

Hey, did you happen to see SexySusie in the end?  I'm off to Brighton this weekend, and considering doing so.  All help welcome!

Offline OnTheSly

Hi, yes I did end up seeing her.  She was a nice girl but not my cup of tea facially.  Very willing to please, nice place with convenient parking (if I recall correctly, I parked at the supermarket for free for 2 hours, which was a 5 minute walk to her place).

SandwoodBay

Thanks - I didn't actually get to Brighton in the end, which was probably fortunate since she didn't reply.  Aiming to go soon, though.  Interesting about the face, which is a big deal to me - would you say she isn't pretty period, or just not for you objectively. Last question, I promise - and thanks again.

Offline OnTheSly

She's not a minger!  I'm just very fussy to be honest.