Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: News Flash Jenny 1 is back!!  (Read 2921 times)

Offline KidCandyShop

For all the Jenny 1 fans out there she will be returning for one week from the 29th May  :dance: :yahoo:

I have obviously put my booking request in already so you can form an orderly que behind me.

:hi:

pye024

I've heard great things about her. It was a shame she quit . Hopefully she will be back for longer than a week. I think she will be duoing with Dark Alex as she is back that week too but don't quote me on that.

Offline shrewsmale

I've heard great things about her. It was a shame she quit . Hopefully she will be back for longer than a week. I think she will be duoing with Dark Alex as she is back that week too but don't quote me on that.

do you or anyone else have a link to he profile?

JV547845

Offline Starpoweruk

Will be interesting to find out from her if this is just a one off.
Banned reason: Active visitor but no reviews in 9 years
Banned by: daviemac

johnnyboy61

As a big fan of Jenny both as a WG and also as a person I have mixed emotions about this.  Does it mean that things haven't worked out for her back home in the Czech Rep as she had hoped?  Even so, it won't put me off trying to visit her again for yet another "last ever" punt with her!

johnnyboy61

I just thought that now I've got my slot booked with her (so nobody can pinch it!) I'd remind the rest of Jenny's many fans that she is now back in Birmingham out of retirement for a week. Sorry if this sounds like a promotion, just wouldn't want to miss her myself because some fuckers kept it themselves! No idea if she will continue to put in the occasional week here and there, so I won't say that this is the final chance (but it may be?).  :hi:

Offline KidCandyShop

I have to say that you can forget quite how good an hour with Jenny can be, left a very happy man this morning

Offline Bumbuttass

I know I'm probably in the minority here but I don't find her attractive at all, am I missing something? :unknown:

Dodo

I know I'm probably in the minority here but I don't find her attractive at all, am I missing something? :unknown:
I'm with you on this one B.......when I saw her a couple of days before she supposedly jacked it in I wondered what all the fuss was about compared to one or two others. A good punt yes, but not exceptional IMHO

Offline Bumbuttass

Thank god! Thought I was losing my mojo  :dance:

johnnyboy61

OK, I can see where you are coming from here. If you are judging her from her AW photos I agree that you might wonder what all the fuss has been about. I know it's a cliché, but she really is one of those girls who is better in the flesh.

Her service is pretty vanilla and will not cater for all tastes by any means. I always found that my hour with her was tremendously exhilarating though and that she was quite addictive. Now she may be one of these WGs that doesn't give the same level of consistent service to all punters, but I can only speak from my own experience with her.

She gained a huge number of AW positive ratings, but never requested them (I for one never left her any AW feedback), so I was certainly not alone in enjoying both her company and service. Also worth remembering that at £80 p/h (sometimes £70) she was a pretty good VFM punt.

pye024

I met Jenny for the first time yesterday as well as Sandy again. Jenny was very friendly and not a bad punt. I've had more engaging encounters before but she was professional enough. Sandy seemed more into the punt than she was.
Jenny told that she had lost weight since she was last here.
At the end of the meet, I asked Sandy, Jenny had left the room at this time, if Jenny was going to make a comeback but I was told that this was a one off.

Offline Juankerr

Jenny is looking as fantastic as I have ever seen her, it was really great just to see her and we had a brilliant fun time today.... roll on tomorrow  ;)