Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SamanthaSweety - London.  (Read 3740 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

So I went so see Sam just out of curiosity.

Summary:
. looks more like pics of brown haired woman in free gallery.
. size 10 curvey woman.
. 30.
. face is pleasant and modest.
. not very assertive - allowed me to lead.
. council block next to Whitechapel.
. amazing owo, but no com.
. light tentative in kissing.
. good game but no rematch - she is a proper woman and would compare her to scarlet from hod.
. being was tight at first, but went smoothly after.
. no rushing.

May add more later.

Sorry for bulliten report but am on phone going for food

password02

So I went so see Sam just out of curiosity.

Summary:
. looks more like pics of brown haired woman in free gallery.
. size 10 curvey woman.
. 30.
. face is pleasant and modest.
. not very assertive - allowed me to lead.
. council block next to Whitechapel.
. amazing owo, but no com.
. light tentative in kissing.
. good game but no rematch - she is a proper woman and would compare her to scarlet from hod.
. being was tight at first, but went smoothly after.
. no rushing.

May add more later.

Sorry for bulliten report but am on phone going for food

Is she black or white girl?  as her Aw prfile shows her as a black girl and her profile says she is white?  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

sounds crap to me... very little info even though there was a visit..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

FlyingBreadMan

Is she black or white girl?  as her Aw prfile shows her as a black girl and her profile says she is white?  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

She was white from Poland, but quite tanned. Probably sunbed.

The pics of the black haired girl are not her - look at the brown haired woman in the free gallery which are more like her. Overall it was a good punt, but for me a no-return.
I prefer skinny 20-something girls. She was an early 30-something proper woman.

She did have very smooth skin and a curvy figure - without any excess.

Offline PLeisure

cheers, FBM

Am curious about her very limited Enjoys list...... Penetration (protected) doesn't feature. I'm assuming you did, right? What about RO.

Offline king tarzan

Lots of enjoy lists are bollox, its an enticement
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

FlyingBreadMan

cheers, FBM

Am curious about her very limited Enjoys list...... Penetration (protected) doesn't feature. I'm assuming you did, right? What about RO.

I only ever have protect penetration, and even carry my own rubbers incase the girl has rubbish ones, so yes it was protected penetration.

I didn't give much narrative about how the affair went so here it is:

I texted her to ask she was available and she forwarded me the address. The phone is handled by a maid (another working girl bu I did not see her). The flat in a council estate with family and kids about, and inside was dark and modestly decorated. She was not the slim girl in the pics but a very attractive healthy and nice looking lady so I decided to stay (in many ways she reminded me of an English girl I think Scarlet from HOD). Facially she is attractive but her teeth are not uniformed straight. I had a quick shower and then after drying off we had a gentle kiss and she started a smooth and moist OWO. She told me before that she does no do CIM, but I told her I would love to to which she smiled and said "sorry, but I don't". Then she put a rubber on me and came on top. Initially it was tight, but the grind went smoothly. I switch to being on top and finished off. Afterwards she took the condom off and I wiped myself. She gave me a gentle massage - mostly strokes across the arms and legs which I enjoyed. I then had a shower and left. She had a good grasp of English. I did not do DFK or RO on her as that is not my thing.

Hope that provides some context.

Offline PLeisure

Appreciate the detail, FBM - cheers  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Lots of enjoy lists are bollox, its an enticement
Understand that, KT. In this WG's case, it's so minimal as to almost be non-existent.
Profile pics may be keeping her busy, I guess...

Offline Dingo1

She's now popped up in oxford under a different name

I've been in two minds as she's never had any feedback then all of a sudden in a matter of days she has 5.

May be worth a punt if I'm feeling flush one day.